Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
    My 2 cents:

1. If BR is installing universal outlets for no additional or minimal charge, then go for it.
    2 & 3. That is what we did but can be quite an hassle to get proper plumbing & electrical done. Find a good plumber and electrician. If you plan to install a modular kitchen with a reputed company, then they may be able to assist you. Otherwise, the ordinary plumber won't know how to get the plumbing done. In any case, ask BR if they can provide a 15V outlet for the dishwasher.
    4. I would suggest going with BR on this one even if it costs little bit extra. They use the same vendor that installs the windows.
    5. I'm not aware of this one, though should be feasible.
    6. The tubs provided by BR are useless. I got them removed. You may be entitled for some credit if you tell them in advance.
    7. Even though I liked open kitchens, I won't recommend it to you. Depends a lot on your layout but please note that open kitchens do not work in India from acoustics perspective. Sound reflects a lot because of the concrete walls.
    8. I was planning on installing it but found that it is still very expensive to get this done. For now, I'm using a 100 RS strainer that snugly fits in the BR sink. :-). If you are still thinking, then ask BR to install a 15V socket under the sink.

Few other suggestions:
    9. If possible, think about a good top mounted kitchen faucet with a nice sprayer. In that case, tell BR folks to not install the typical wall mounted faucets & simply have them provide the 1/2 inch water pipe under the sink on the wall.
    10. If you are thinking about a hot water option, then ask them for an additional 15V electric point under the sink for an instant heater. You don't need a hot water inlet for the dishwasher if you purchase one in India. But if you happen to bring one from US, then you may need a hot water inlet.
    11. Verify the location of your gas meter. In most of the cases, they are under the sink and could interfere with all the additional equipment that you plan to install. Those gas meters are huge. See if you can decide on a position that is on a side wall below the sink, instead of right under the sink.
    12. If you have two bathrooms (generally common and guest/children), then ask BR to connect the hot water pipes so that you can install one heater and share it, unless you are already planning to install 2. I think that 2 heaters are not needed.
    13. If you are planning to install an exhaust in the kitchen, then request for a window that has the exhaust fan opening. The standard windows do not come with one.

That is all I can think of. If you have questions, let me know.

Good luck & Happy New Year !

Apart from bath tub, in my view, lots of improvement needed in bathroom fittings (flush with poor water flow, wash basin due to bad surface, Taps and drain covers rusting) even the tiles work and floor sloping is not proper at some places.

I would shortly meet the construction team and give them above feedback for improvement. In case others also feel the same, please point it out to the BR team.
    Last edited by rasrivas18; January 2 2014, 11:26 PM. Reason: W

Comment

Originally posted by rasrivas18 View Post
      Fully Agree with you Baruch...Let me add more... I really wonder, in case a place where 6-7 lac people work daily (with 24*7 activity) can be called as jungle by some RE bear/bull...then would any of his opinion/recommendations will even be considered worthy of being read by people...coz the guy doesn't even know what a jungle is..forget RE developments.

Also for pigeon holes..please visit some of the much talked about RE projects in Navi Mumbai/Pune...and see 840 sqft (super built up) offered as 2 BHK's with lots of real pigeons around to give company in balconies.
      Not sure about pigeon holes. Depends on where you are coming from. Moving to a 2bhk flat from a 3bhk flat will make you think about pigeon holes, believe me.

Regarding jungle, I work in Hinjewadi, and I think it is a jungle :P
      I would be more than happy if Hinjewadi problems are solved, whether I buy a flat in BR or not. Problems of Hinjewadi affect everyone who works in Hinjewadi, whether they live there or not. Traffic junglee hai, gaon wale tapori, scorpio chaps junglee hain, roads are like those in a jungle. What else do you want??
      The good part is , if you are in ph2/3, look out of your window and you may see green hills (brown now, after monsoon). Now that is the jungle view I like.

robots? Well I feel like one when I reach home after spending an hour in the Hinjewadi traffic jams, with scorpio chaps spitting around, gaon taporis cutting your path and giving stares, incessant honking and diesel fumes.
      Last edited by Sat234; January 3 2014, 01:03 AM.

Comment

In Mumbai the 1300 sqft flats will barely have 650-700 sqft carpet area and around 80-90 sqft flower bed type of area. I am glad realacres has not visited Mumbai lately in the last decade or so.

Even the pigeons prefer staying outside of the flat windows, they feel suffocated if they fly inside the mumbai flats...
        Last edited by humble_guy; January 3 2014, 03:07 AM.

Comment

why compare Mumbai and Pune?? Sure Mumbai flats are smaller but the city offers much better social infra, roads, transport facilities compared to Pune... so it is not fare to compare only one aspect.

The point here should be what you are getting when you spend 1 Cr+ amount. if that gives you a surrounding of what Sat has mentioned, it is not a very good deal...

We are falling in builders' traps when we start this comparison between Pune and Mumbai. For long, we have heard that since Mumbai has so much of cost, Baner, PS, Hinjewadi, etc me itna to hoga hi

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
            Do you regret being so wrong ? ( this post is dated June 15th, 2009, 11:23 PM)

Does this guilt drive your behaviour on this forum ?

Stop calling people's home a piegon hole and residence a jungle...at least pretend to be decent if you cant be one

IREF,

I and many others would expect IREF to at least ask honraray moderator behave with some dignity
            Realacres dearly wanted to buy a property in Baner or surrounding areas in start of 2009, but he couldn't as things became sold out amazingly fast. He wasn't like this at all if you read his initial few posts. He then went into Vastu and what not, scaring people, passing judgements with less than half knowledge. Just see what he does in Vastu threads.

Comment

Stop calling people's home a piegon hole and residence a jungle...at least pretend to be decent if you cant be one

IREF,

I and many others would expect IREF to at least ask honraray moderator behave with some dignity
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Probably Learning the words from Mr. Ravi Karnadikar

Comment

Recent Blue Ridge January 2014 Photos

https://plus.google.com/photos/11601...22122168281953

Comment

IREF,

If you see, all BR bulls here gang up together & fight & give each other likes for every comment posted again non-BR bull.

What I have said about Hinjewadi holds true even for other projects like LR or MP, but ever seen those buyers getting upset ?

Seems you are too obsessed with idea called BR. And note that it were BR bulls who made personal comments. I didn't even post here but again someone dragged my name inside, so I had to respond.

If one says that BR offers better service than 5* resort (please go back few pages) its fine, if I call it pigeon hole, which I feel they indeed are, you feel bad, why ? You bought it, so be happy, don't push your decisions on others.

As far as 2009 post is concerned, you should also see that possession date is pushed ahead to 2017+2. The layout of entire project is changed & things which were part of loading are now made payable. Why turn blind eye here ?

Look man, I am going to write what I feel, you are free to counter it.

Btw, why is it that in entire forum, only BR bulls are complaining ? Agree you have to vested interest in this project, but this forum is for sharing views, not advertising BR. For that, there is official website.

And yes calling Hinjewadi a jungle is not personal, now if you consider Hinjewadi to be your own name, sorry about that.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by RP Pune View Post
                    Realacres dearly wanted to buy a property in Baner or surrounding areas in start of 2009, but he couldn't as things became sold out amazingly fast. He wasn't like this at all if you read his initial few posts.
                    Sold Out amazingly fast ? Ok, won't comment further, readers know today's facts.

He then went into Vastu and what not, scaring people, passing judgements with less than half knowledge. Just see what he does in Vastu threads.
                    Ok, now you are taking this even to Vastu thread ? Earlier I read you post even in FD bank thread.
                    And yes, please do visit Vaastu thread, I have nothing to hide & also interact with members there. It will clear all the air.

BR, fixed deposit, Vaastu....want anything more to add, say news around Pune also ?

BR bulls fighting collectively itself shows something is wrong with BR which they don't want to expose for their own interest. If everything is good, why bother to what I say ?
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      If everything is good, why bother to what I say ?

Why bother ???

Because you are wrong and deliberately spreading lies...misguiding unsuspecting onlookers.

Yes you can put down what all you want here......but every lie will be countered with 4 rebuttals.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X