Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

If one takes out somewhat exaggerated position by realacres, and focuses on the fundamentals, this is grey area. Blue Ridge has a good sales USP, the positive aspects have been discussed many times in detail by many of the members (including me), but there are some sore points as well.

Location: The project is on the edge-of-the-edge of Pune. Neither in Pune nor in Mumbai. Significant travel involved both ways.

Room Sizes: the flat sizes at BR are okay, but the room sizes are not that good, quite small considering the 1331 sqft 2bhk, the rooms are only 11x13 and 11x14, which is just about okay, not premium category.

Pricing: the pricing is very ambitious considering Hinjewadi. In fact the Blue Ridge project prices from 2012 onwards are not at all middle-class range. More likely in the upper-middle class or upper-class range.

Investment?: The issue with luxury products is that they are not good value for money, seldom they can be called an investment. Luxury products with luxury pricing are only for consumption.

Anyways, it should not be a totally polarizing debate, both the project proponents and opponents have some truth in their statements. Lets not make personal judgements about each other.
    Last edited by humble_guy; January 8 2014, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
      Why bother ???

Because you are wrong and deliberately spreading lies...misguiding unsuspecting onlookers.

Yes you can put down what all you want here......but every lie will be countered with 4 rebuttals.
      Now a BR bull in post above said that Robots means ITGs as per me.
      Now when did I say it that way ? It is only BR bulls who advocate home-office, office-home theory, & are ok with zero social infra. It is these who are called robots, not ITGs. I have good ITG friends both in & out of this forum. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Some BR bulls say that they get stuck in traffic jam at Baner for 20 mins . So buy at BR.
      Man, BR costs same or even more than better areas due to which sales at BR are dud & this is what is bothering BR bulls & then they come up with fake allegations.

Man, the way BR bulls manipulate my statements, without mentioning the context in which they were quoted itself makes clear that something is wrong with BR & investors here want to save their money by hook or crook. Seems this is due to regular interaction with sales team of BR.

I had asked earlier the status of agreement, & clauses about possession date to be put here. Got no response. I asked what is the density of BR post removal of golf area from project for which money has been taken from flat buyers as loading & miscellaneous charges. No response on this either. So why hide facts which are bad to BR ?
      And yes, first do study 'Maharashtra Township Act', see the logic behind the Govt for the benefits behind this & see how builder is exploiting the clauses in it.

To conclude, whatever negative or rather real stuff is there about any project, I will mention it, you are equally free to defend the pigeon holes in jungle.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by humble_guy View Post
        If one takes out somewhat exaggerated position by realacres, and focuses on the fundamentals, this is grey area. Blue Ridge has a good sales USP, the positive aspects have been discussed many times in detail by many of the members (including me), but there are some sore points as well.

Location: The project is on the edge-of-the-edge of Pune. Neither in Pune nor in Mumbai. Significant travel involved both ways.

Room Sizes: the flat sizes at BR are okay, but the room sizes are not that good, quite small considering the 1331 sqft 2bhk, the rooms are only 11x13 and 11x14, which is just about okay, not premium category.

Pricing: the pricing is very ambitious considering Hinjewadi. In fact the Blue Ridge project prices from 2012 onwards are not at all middle-class range. More likely in the upper-middle class or upper-class range.

Investment?: The issue with luxury products is that they are not good value for money, seldom they can be called an investment. Luxury products with luxury pricing are only for consumption.

Anyways, it should not be a totally polarizing debate, both the project proponents and opponents have some truth in their statements. Lets not make personal judgements about each other.
        Phew, finally got something good to read. Thanks humble_guy.

Btw, one more thing about pricing :- BR is priced equal to some of really good areas of Pune, be it in East or West, which makes more sense buying in good areas in PMC limits with social & commercial infra rather than to buy at Hinjewadi (tribal belt).

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          Phew, finally got something good to read. Thanks humble_guy.

Btw, one more thing about pricing :- BR is priced equal to some of really good areas of Pune, be it in East or West, which makes more sense buying in good areas in PMC limits with social & commercial infra rather than to buy at Hinjewadi (tribal belt).
          I had asked a simple question one year back and asking you again - because of your experience with Pune RE, could you please mention the projects that are comparable to BR according to your analysis? That will benefit IREF users from making a decision on whether to invest in BR or not. We can even do a good price analysis to find out what are you getting for the price in this so called good area.

Comment

Sold Out amazingly fast ? Ok, won't comment further, readers know today's facts.

Ok, now you are taking this even to Vastu thread ? Earlier I read you post even in FD bank thread.
            And yes, please do visit Vaastu thread, I have nothing to hide & also interact with members there. It will clear all the air.

BR, fixed deposit, Vaastu....want anything more to add, say news around Pune also ?

BR bulls fighting collectively itself shows something is wrong with BR which they don't want to expose for their own interest. If everything is good, why bother to what I say ?
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agree, Something appears to be fishy otherwise why to fight hooks & crooks.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
              I had asked a simple question one year back and asking you again - because of your experience with Pune RE, could you please mention the projects that are comparable to BR according to your analysis? That will benefit IREF users from making a decision on whether to invest in BR or not. We can even do a good price analysis to find out what are you getting for the price in this so called good area.
              I have already mentioned them previously, but BR bulls then come with another logic :-

There is no golf course view there.

So stopped discussing this aspect further.
              And yes, members/readers very well know what you can buy in 1 Cr+ in Pune.

Originally posted by poddar View Post
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agree, Something appears to be fishy otherwise why to fight hooks & crooks.
              +1. And good part is members/readers here know how to read between the lines, just like you did.

Comment

I have already mentioned them previously, but BR bulls then come with another logic :-

+1. And good part is members/readers here know how to read between the lines, just like you did.
                Realacres,
                It's very much obvious these days on almost all IREF Pune threads where builder's salesmen pretend to be end users. They somehow try to keep the thread alive, listing positives about the project, ganging up against critics.

For hinjewadi based projects, iref one of the best sales tools where their prospective NRI buyers can easily land. With little effort, such salesmen can be easily spotted.

Comment

Originally posted by realpune View Post
                  Realacres,
                  It's very much obvious these days on almost all IREF Pune threads where builder's salesmen pretend to be end users. They somehow try to keep the thread alive, listing positives about the project, ganging up against critics.

For hinjewadi based projects, iref one of the best sales tools where their prospective NRI buyers can easily land. With little effort, such salesmen can be easily spotted.
                  Ouch!

Comment

I asked what is the density of BR post removal of golf area from project for which money has been taken from flat buyers as loading
                    They are removing golf area in future means for sure it has not mentioned in the agreement. Even if it is mentioned, exact size for sure have not been mentioned. Then it is obvious that BR can use the area for it's own benefit not of the residents

Comment

Hmm...I must have missed your post then. Anyways, never mind. If any other new project comes up, keep us posted.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X