Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by pcpune View Post
    Again, the 50+ scheme was let off in March as there were not enough bookings then, also the scheme was extended till March as few of my colleagues booked in March at 2900.

However, I am not sure the scheme is continuing today or no, but I really am not interested in the scheme....if some day I become interested, I will rent first to check whether it suits me or not.
    Previously you mentioned this scheme is still running, then you said you can't share info as its confidential really!!!!!!!.
    then you say that its for individual buyers as well which have been confirmed by other members as wrong.
    Do you know what people will call you -- yeah you got it right, your favoirite word .
    Please don't provide false information. There are many genuine buyers looking for useful info in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpune View Post
      Airport is in Vimanagar - new one in Chakan, rail station,bus stations are about 25kms away, all social places,rest,hospitals,schools,gardens are still a dream. But, atleast I believe you have made a fair decision if you dont indulge much into the city, and live a office to home to office kind of a life.

For people like me, social networking and proximity to various places in city like laxmi road,mg road,deccan,esquare,tilak road are very important, hence LOCATION is my first priority while buying a house.
      Totally agree to what you say......but i might be using airport/train station 4 times a year.....BR already has a school which is starting from June 2010...I know my colleague has enrolled his son for the same...Instead of travelling 25 kms a day for 5 days a week.....i find it more easy to travel 25 km on a weekend when i have time to actually use those facilities...

That what i am trying to say...its individual opinion will always differ from person to person.....

Comment

Originally posted by shirishtiwari01 View Post
        Previously you mentioned this scheme is still running, then you said you can't share info as its confidential really!!!!!!!.
        then you say that its for individual buyers as well which have been confirmed by other members as wrong.
        Do you know what people will call you -- yeah you got it right, your favoirite word .
        Please don't provide false information. There are many genuine buyers looking for useful info in this forum.
        Where did I mention the scheme is still on ? I said it was on in March and did not end in Feb ... so it is you who is stating the wrong facts......

Anyways, this scheme is and will run into trouble as it is not a part of PMC and PCMC, water & electricity problems will be galore.

Comment

We understand what you are saying is correct from your point of view.. but if you will compare BR with other scheme then BR will definitely good score..
          If BR will get completed fully with all amenities by 2014, I would say it is a good deal.

Comment

Yes, in 2014, after completion, buying a ready possession flat will be a good deal.
            Where is infra right now? They are lifting water directly from river. That means they will never get access to dam water. What if an industry factory 1 km upriver starts dumping chemical effluents in the river?
            The water filtration plant will not be able to deal with chemicals, and by the time you come to know it will be too late.
            This has happened with a reputed paper mill in PCMC, they dumped paper treatment water in the river for many years.

I repeat, please do not buy without drinking water supply from corporation.

Comment

Originally posted by abeerbagul View Post
              Yes, in 2014, after completion, buying a ready possession flat will be a good deal.
              Where is infra right now? They are lifting water directly from river. That means they will never get access to dam water. What if an industry factory 1 km upriver starts dumping chemical effluents in the river?
              The water filtration plant will not be able to deal with chemicals, and by the time you come to know it will be too late.
              This has happened with a reputed paper mill in PCMC, they dumped paper treatment water in the river for many years.

I repeat, please do not buy without drinking water supply from corporation.
              Thanks for your trust in Pune Municipal Corporation!

Comment

Really, people who are booking under construction flats in outside PMC, PCMC areas are making a big mistake,,,,if the road,electricity,water problems are not sorted out, the value of the asset would be really low compared to what it is selling now...

Even PMC and PCMC have been defaulting on water,electricity, how can you trust the Gram Pnachaayts...

I think again the builder has false promised the purchasers that this area will be a part of PMC is near future, but believe the DP plans have no intention in long term.

INfact there is so much land to be developed inside PMC, what to you want to a Municipal boundary 50 kms from city centre....this is really absurd...

Comment

Nice to see some activity in my favorite project's thread.

btw - the possession for Tower 7 is Dec 2012 and not March 2012 as mentioned by invincible in his previous post. Thought I correct it.

If everything from T1 to T7 is sold out then what is remaining? Are there any 3 BHKs still left? Are there any new towers still left to be started for booking?

Comment

Well, enquire and they will say only 2 flats left - and that too somebody just cancelled today morning...buy if you can today...

SOOOO TRUEEEEH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kia99 View Post
                      Nice to see some activity in my favorite project's thread.

btw - the possession for Tower 7 is Dec 2012 and not March 2012 as mentioned by invincible in his previous post. Thought I correct it.

If everything from T1 to T7 is sold out then what is remaining? Are there any 3 BHKs still left? Are there any new towers still left to be started for booking?
                      My friend has booked in T6 and possession of that as promised by builder is March 2012. BTW have you booked a flat in BR ?

Booking for T9 to T14 is still in progress.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X