Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • real.. do you live in your own house or any aparment complex?

Looks like you own a house and you hate all builders from Pune.
    CommentQuote
  • With the kind of builders we have in India and absolutely total lack of laws governing real estate, there are many who are against builders. There isnt any good builder only less sinister ones. Pranjpaee is one of the less sinister ones :)
    CommentQuote
  • Guys anyone as any updates on T-1,2 possessions. have people started staying in. At least the snaps on BR's website shows these towers are 100% complete.
    CommentQuote
  • BR was good but offlate with all the additional buildings coming in and recent changes to master plan it is loosing its sheen. It is loosing its exclusivity.
    CommentQuote
  • Changes to master plan?

Originally Posted by Blue Ridge
    BR was good but offlate with all the additional buildings coming in and recent changes to master plan it is loosing its sheen. It is loosing its exclusivity.

Dear Blue_Ridge,

What are the recent changes to the master plan? The new buildings are not a surprise as they meant to be launched in a phased manner.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SunAndSand
    Dear realacres,

I respect your RE knowledge, but is there any reason or rather are there any reasons you do not like BR?

There are several reasons, here are some:-

1.) Location is hopeless. I really wonder how can people stay in Grampanchayat & pay so exorbitant rates especially when the builder himself is unable to create the infra which is required to support such a township & here I am talking about the external infra like connectivity via good roads, water, sewage lines etc.

2.) The delay as usual which we anticipated right from the beginning,

3.) Financial power:- The builder is already over-leveraged & last heard not only official PEs but even the back-door INVESTORS (hope you got the meaning of this) too have pulled out,

4.) Entire project was based on IT & IT sector alone which is saturated in Pune. I spoke with some senior people in cos like Infy in Mumbai who informed me that they are now looking at other avenues like Nashik as Pune is no longer COST-EFFECTIVE, & hence lost the advantage over Bangalore,

5.) Access to Pune city is horrible. Imagine someone coming from Pune station...hope you got the point. This is not the issue with regards Magarpatta or Amanora.

6.) Hinjewadi is not self contained pocket at the moment, hence one will have to depend on Pune areas for several reasons. It is only when it becomes a developed suburb that it make sense to live,

7.) Last but not the least, competition from project Megapolis which is more VFM that BR. Also, to get a township feel it will take several years for BR to be livable.

There are many others too, but to cut long story short, the area is not livable as of now. It is good only if there is just hubby & wife in the family & both work in Hinjewadi, else, better buy at Balewadi, Pashan at same or less cost.

* My confidence in the builder was completely lost when flooding took place in Magnolia parking project at BP link rd. How can the design be so pathetic ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madgeri
    real.. do you live in your own house or any aparment complex?

Looks like you own a house and you hate all builders from Pune.

The current breed of Pune builders is junk & most of them are pets of Ajit yeda & bobada pawar.

Are you able to see Shapoorji Pallonji, Godrej Properties, L & T realty etc. in Pune ? Most of Pune's current RE is driven by scorpio chaps:bab (45):.

Man, always look for VALUE in everything & I hardly find projects in Pune which gives me that.

I always recommend to travel abroad, see the QUALITY OF LIFESTYLE, compare the RE rates back here & then see how much you are paying for what. It is better to spend 1-1.5L for a travel & get more details about RE elsewhere & then take a call where & how to buy.

In cities like Pune, Mumbai one spends money for first class cities & gets third class quality & infra. Even now, my personal take is that cities like Ahmedabad & Nagpur have better infra than Pune & yet are cheaper. Chandigarh too is another city you can count in. The VALUE you get for your money is more in these cities than Pune.
    CommentQuote
  • Fully agree!
    I have seen developments in Philippines, Thailand etc. and the quality is way beyond though being small countries.
    I also visited Nagpur 2`3 times and the quality is better than most of the so called 'quality builders' (i/c paranje!) in Pune.
    By the way I recently visited Shegaon and one must see the wonders created (constructed) to understand what quality is !!
    CommentQuote
  • Shegaon, Maharashtra developement

Wonderful creation in Shegaon which was almost a 'desetred place' in past (which is hard to believe now)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avdo_6
    Fully agree!
    I have seen developments in Philippines, Thailand etc. and the quality is way beyond though being small countries.
    I also visited Nagpur 2`3 times and the quality is better than most of the so called 'quality builders' (i/c paranje!) in Pune.
    By the way I recently visited Shegaon and one must see the wonders created (constructed) to understand what quality is !!

As per my knowledge there was no high profile engineer/architect or firm involved in creation of this garden. All is planned and executed by the devotees of this sansthan (trust). I am a frequent visitor of this Mandir. The picture here you have posted is of Anand Sagar build by Sri Gajanan Maharaj Mandir Trust. If you visit the mandir you will know how neat and clean it is and how properly managed it is.

I am surprised to see how such a large trust can be managed so effectively by just few devotees who are not management students. I think this is happening because this trust is very transparent. There is no corruption in this trust and that's why such wonders are created.

Visit this temple if you want to see how transparency and truth can change the things!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by home123
    I am a frequent visitor of this Mandir.

Hmm...seems you do some Satvik things too :D, Kiddin' man.
    And yes, many people have told me too that this has been nicely done by temple trust.

I am surprised to see how such a large trust can be managed so effectively by just few devotees who are not management students.

Another excellent management is done by Mumbai's Dabbawala's. such an excellent logistics chain, that too manually with no computer/GPS help, which can put even DHL to shame!!

Visit this temple if you want to see how transparency and truth can change the things!

+1. Whatever is done in pure form with complete dedication & honesty becomes a beautiful creation :).
    CommentQuote
  • BR Modified

Man, I have come to know that Paranjape builders are changing the original plan of the township. I don't have the exact details about modifications as yet, but if it is indeed significant, then the actual delivery plan of BR will be far more different than what was shown at the launch period.

Hmmm, earlier it was issue with Yuthika, now BR. Seems even Paranjape is going the Goel Ganga way :D. No trust left.:o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Man, I have come to know that Paranjape builders are changing the original plan of the township. I don't have the exact details about modifications as yet, but if it is indeed significant, then the actual delivery plan of BR will be far more different than what was shown at the launch period.

Hmmm, earlier it was issue with Yuthika, now BR. Seems even Paranjape is going the Goel Ganga way :D. No trust left.:o

realacres u rock man..how you gather so mush info:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • BR is separating it's SEZ from residential land, it means these two would be two separate entity. I don't know how it would impact overall project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaaj
    realacres u rock man..how you gather so mush info:bab (6):

Well, I am searching for a house, hence, need to keep a tab on RE market & if such news benefits all, better to post here too, right ? :).

Originally Posted by gourjhamar
    BR is separating it's SEZ from residential land, it means these two would be two separate entity. I don't know how it would impact overall project.

This would also mean less open space in residential areas as some spaces earlier would have been shared by both. The configurations of new buildings may also change.

In all this, I have serious doubt on timely completion of this project.
    CommentQuote