Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3932 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by suryawork
    Interesting to note that BR prices havent moved much since 2012(abt 10% in 4 years ???) compared to hinjewadi prices .

It is already very overpriced. I got a quote of almost 1.25 cr all incl two years ago.
    Ripoff imho.
    No property is worth 1.25 cr even in baner .. forget wakad or hinjewadi "gaon"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BaagadBilla
    It is already very overpriced. I got a quote of almost 1.25 cr all incl two years ago.
    Ripoff imho.
    No property is worth 1.25 cr even in baner .. forget wakad or hinjewadi "gaon"

Agree wholeheartedly. In my personal opinion the value-for-money point is Rs 6600 per sq ft on carpet area (not built-up / super built-up as most often quoted)
    CommentQuote
  • Blue Ridge, Paranjape Schemes, Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally Posted by BaagadBilla
    hinjewadi "gaon"

You seem to refer to "Gaon" in a derogatory manner. Why?

Almost every place in India was a village before it became a big city. If BR is at that price right now, think what the price will be once Hinjewadi becomes a big city (according to your perception)!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guestfrom80s
    You seem to refer to "Gaon" in a derogatory manner. Why?

Almost every place in India was a village before it became a big city. If BR is at that price right now, think what the price will be once Hinjewadi becomes a big city (according to your perception)!

My point was about the price in a gaon.

BR is already priced like hinjewadi is a big city.
    CommentQuote
    My point was about the price in a gaon.

BR is already priced like hinjewadi is a big city.

BR is priced like that because Hinjewadi has a strong potential to become a big city. Once it does become a prime locality, the price will probably be at par with any other area (like Aundh - 12k p.sq.ft minimum). The other way of thinking about it is -- we're getting it at a 50% discount because it is NOT a prime area YET.

Of course, we can argue whether an area like Aundh is worth the price, but that's what the reality is. My point is, considering the market rate,I think BR is priced right.
    CommentQuote
    BR is priced like that because Hinjewadi has a strong potential to become a big city. Once it does become a prime locality, the price will probably be at par with any other area (like Aundh - 12k p.sq.ft minimum). The other way of thinking about it is -- we're getting it at a 50% discount because it is NOT a prime area YET.

Of course, we can argue whether an area like Aundh is worth the price, but that's what the reality is. My point is, considering the market rate,I think BR is priced right.

so hinjewadi has the potential to become a big city five years from now but buyers should pay the price five years from now today?
    CommentQuote
    so hinjewadi has the potential to become a big city five years from now but buyers should pay the price five years from now today?

Of course not. Are you paying 12k p.sq.ft (like Aundh) at BR?
    CommentQuote
    Of course not. Are you paying 12k p.sq.ft (like Aundh) at BR?

I agree aundh is way costlier. But that does not make blue ridge underpriced.
    CommentQuote
  • this might be the reason behind....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Can you guess the reason for this award? Paranjape is planning to come out with IPO in near future and they really need something to prop up the IPO in this down market and all the negative hype surrounding real estate.

The way awards in India are won its not really surprising to see the perfect timing.
    Blue ridge may be good but I am pretty sure there are much better townships in India.

Dont get carried away by these awards and make a rational decision after looking at your budget and comparing quality of near by projects.

Kingfisher airlines did win so many awards for best airline but all can see the fate at the end.

Dont go by the fancy amenities but see the practicality of all these against the operational cost and if it is affordable for all the people staying there. Else fate of township will be same as any other water starved locality with basic amenities at the end of the day.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RRRrao
    this might be the reason behind....

I dont believe this!!
    Really?!
    it is a good project but is it the best? All over india? I have seen better quality aesthetic and construction in amdavad.
    CommentQuote
    I dont believe this!!
    Really?!
    it is a good project but is it the best? All over india? I have seen better quality aesthetic and construction in amdavad.

then why didnt they get it?

it is obvious for our (indian) mentality to under estimate, whatever we have and cry for the greener grass on the other side.

there are several criteria to be met by the builders to prove themselves, its not only asthetics, or water availability in the project. Systems to be followed and to be met.

if someone has won doesnt always means that there is something fishy. then there wont be any competition and winnings, even in sports or any other kind. there can be some cases, but we always have that extra ordinary way of analyzing the things.

just keep it simple. they won, good, let them keep it up. thats it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RRRrao
    then why didnt they get it?

it is obvious for our (indian) mentality to under estimate, whatever we have and cry for the greener grass on the other side.

there are several criteria to be met by the builders to prove themselves, its not only asthetics, or water availability in the project. Systems to be followed and to be met.

if someone has won doesnt always means that there is something fishy. then there wont be any competition and winnings, even in sports or any other kind. there can be some cases, but we always have that extra ordinary way of analyzing the things.

just keep it simple. they won, good, let them keep it up. thats it.

Why didnt they get it? because it is ndtv I guess. Like their news is unreliable and often blatantly wrong.

In any case blue ridge is a good project I have agreed. Certainly not the best. I have friends living in there. certainly not worth the price.

The pic you have posted is photoshopped. There is a big difference in the greenery they show in the ads and in reality. Even the green area is less than what is shown in the layout plans in brochure.

Update: amenities and showbaazi is all right. But as a customer I want good construction quality at the end of the day. Construction quality is above average but not the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    Why does the river in the photo appear 100% green?

That's hyacinth. That happens when the water level goes low and water pretty much stalls. In the past, PCMC & MIDC have been removing it but this time they haven't done it yet. But this is a problem that needs to be tackled every year.

Water hyacinth chokes water for Daund farmers - Pune Mirror
    CommentQuote
    Why didnt they get it? because it is ndtv I guess. Like their news is unreliable and often blatantly wrong.

In any case blue ridge is a good project I have agreed. Certainly not the best. I have friends living in there. certainly not worth the price.

The pic you have posted is photoshopped. There is a big difference in the greenery they show in the ads and in reality. Even the green area is less than what is shown in the layout plans in brochure.

Update: amenities and showbaazi is all right. But as a customer I want good construction quality at the end of the day. Construction quality is above average but not the best.

above average ? what is average...building 25floors is not joke for pune RE/builders....
    not the best ? then what is the best...

its all individuals perception...

if BR is selling at 5K, then its cheaper, but at same time if they are selling at 7K, ofcourse its too expensive. the right price should be arround 6K + ofcourse the premium for above average and being know and publicity. i believe. i saw these buildings were sold at 4200/- in 2009 recession, which were given pocession may be 2years back. if someone bought at that time for end use, its worth the money, the price was too high then, now what? its an premium product sold by known builder, that time wakad's good properties were at 3500/- or 4000/-, but both of them were not same. Now dont say wakad is in PCMC and BR is in hinjewadi GAON. Each and every IT professional going to job to this GAON only for earning money.

i am not arguing for anyone sake, and especially i am not an investor here. nothing against anyone or i am reply to some areas.
    CommentQuote