Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
    Looks like they presented the design at a conference in Spain.

I'm also interested in finding out what the school auditorium will look like. I heard that it will house 3 badminton courts, one basketball & one squash court, along with a hall cum theater that has capacity of 1000.

I also heard that they have finished the excavation work at the BR mall site. So work may start soon.

BTW, it is official, the Xion mall will have E-square Multiplex with 6 screens.

What is the time frame?

Comment

Originally posted by poddar View Post
      what will be likely emi on a loan of 74 l for 20 years?

Comment

Originally posted by garibaadmi View Post
        Thanks. Only few person can consider buying.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
          Looks like they presented the design at a conference in Spain.

I'm also interested in finding out what the school auditorium will look like. I heard that it will house 3 badminton courts, one basketball & one squash court, along with a hall cum theater that has capacity of 1000.

I also heard that they have finished the excavation work at the BR mall site. So work may start soon.

BTW, it is official, the Xion mall will have E-square Multiplex with 6 screens.
          i hope they don't drop multiplex at BR since xion and BR are quite close to each other..

Comment

Originally Posted by poddar
            what will be likely emi on a loan of 74 l for 20 years?
            Thanks. Only few person can consider buying.
            Percentagewise. Yes. Numberwise? Many can buy.

I do not have statistical data about financial positions of Pune buyers. And yes my guess is that number of 80 lakhs+ houses on sale far outnumber number of 20+ lakhs yearly salaries.
            However, in a growing (or inflating) markets it all takes for people to climb up one notch.
            e.g.
            Mr X bought a house in Pimple Saudagar/Wakad for 45 lakhs in 2011. His contribution was 10 lakhs. And he pays Rs 35000 per month EMI on his 35 lakhs loan.
            In 2013, he has some more equity (of say 3 lakhs) and house cost is now 60 lakhs (assuming 15% price increase per year)...so he has now 28 lakhs! And probably has had a couple of promotions and can afford 15000 more in EMI and a couple of lakhs saved off.
            So now, he takes loan of 50 lakhs, pays 30 lakhs as own contribution and voila we have a buyer for a 80 lakhs property.

Due to sheer number of people in India, the possibilities are endless. I always keep wondering who buys these expensive houses and how they afford it. But I suspect that most, if not all, of buyers of these expensive houses are NOT the property virgins. They either have history of lusting after RE or have had a rather long stint abroad.
            Last edited by NG2012; January 20 2014, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NG2012 View Post
              Due to sheer number of people in India, the possibilities are endless. I always keep wondering who buys these expensive houses and how they afford it. But I suspect that most, if not all, of buyers of these expensive houses are NOT the property virgins. They either have history of lusting after RE or have had a rather long stint abroad.
              +1.

I suspect,
              Most of the people who booked at BR are already living in homes owned by them.
              Most must have booked for immediate full-time end-use / intermittant use upon completion.... and others hopeing to use it (full-time or occasional) starting few years later depending on their life situations.

I don't expect average holding periods to be very different between these groups...... ( at least 7 years to a decade if not longer ).

I also suspect, due to obvious economic realities of the "late stage project" (put here earlier by humble_guy) hopefully very few would have lately booked at BR just for a quick sell / rent.
              Last edited by Superduper; January 21 2014, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Hello all,
                Could someone please tell me what all Internet broadband service providers available at Blue Ridge ? Apologize if this was already asked before (I checked but could not find the discussion). Thanks.
                Last edited by blueridget9; January 21 2014, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NG2012 View Post
                  Percentagewise. Yes. Numberwise? Many can buy.

I do not have statistical data about financial positions of Pune buyers. And yes my guess is that number of 80 lakhs+ houses on sale far outnumber number of 20+ lakhs yearly salaries.
                  However, in a growing (or inflating) markets it all takes for people to climb up one notch.
                  e.g.
                  Mr X bought a house in Pimple Saudagar/Wakad for 45 lakhs in 2011. His contribution was 10 lakhs. And he pays Rs 35000 per month EMI on his 35 lakhs loan.
                  In 2013, he has some more equity (of say 3 lakhs) and house cost is now 60 lakhs (assuming 15% price increase per year)...so he has now 28 lakhs! And probably has had a couple of promotions and can afford 15000 more in EMI and a couple of lakhs saved off.
                  So now, he takes loan of 50 lakhs, pays 30 lakhs as own contribution and voila we have a buyer for a 80 lakhs property.

For getting a loan of 74 lakhs aperson should have monthly TAKE HOME salary of at least 1.5 lakhs ( after all deductions like Income Tax, Insurance,Provident fund, any other EMI). well person like you can buy these apartments if you have surplus money & no other expenses & commitments.

Comment

What is the time frame?
                    Roughly, 2016.

Originally posted by puneri12 View Post
                    i hope they don't drop multiplex at BR since xion and BR are quite close to each other..
                    Probably not. But I won't mind if they do. Not a big fan of having too many commercial spots near BR.

Originally posted by blueridget9 View Post
                    Hello all,
                    Could someone please tell me what all Internet broadband service providers available at Blue Ridge ? Apologize if this was already asked before (I checked but could not find the discussion). Thanks.
                    Tata Docomo. No other provider yet though I have heard that Airtel will soon start service.

For getting a loan of 74 lakhs aperson should have monthly TAKE HOME salary of at least 1.5 lakhs ( after all deductions like Income Tax, Insurance,Provident fund, any other EMI). well person like you can buy these apartments if you have surplus money & no other expenses & commitments.
                    When you have customers buying 74 Lakh cars (Audi Quattro Q7), then why not a home? You get more square footage compared to a car.

Comment

Tata Docomo. No other provider yet though I have heard that Airtel will soon start service.
                      Thanks pnq2012. Although, just want to confirm that you mean Tata Docomo wired broadband - High Speed Plans (and not the Wifi Photon Max router/dongle).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X