Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    Currently more than 15 3bhks are on the mmarket and many of them have been so for a long time. If you negotiate well you can get one between 95 to 98L in resale. If you are serious I will pm you an agent's details.

As per my personal benchmark the fair price is ₹6600 per sq ft on Carpet area.

Thanks.
    Assuming your benchmark of Rs 6.6kpsf.on carpet comes to transaction value of around Rs 85/87Lacs for 3bhk 1800+ saleable area.

I am serious but i personally don't encourage the broker/agent route.
    CommentQuote
  • Consider brokers / agents work as providing a service.

We go to lawyers, doctors, CAs to get the specialized service for which we dont have the expertise and we dont have the time to research on our own. Similarly, if you get an authentic and transparent service from agent / broker consider that as sort of specialization.

You will find brokers everywhere - RTO, Passport and they provide us service for which we dont have the time or we have better productive work to do in the same time period.

It will save you a lot of time and also you will get many apartments to choose from instead of 1 or 2 which you on your own can find out.

If you are investing 1 cr on the apartment and if through a broker you get to save 5 - 7 lakh in finding out a good deal, its worth.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sjaw321
    Consider brokers / agents work as providing a service.

We go to lawyers, doctors, CAs to get the specialized service for which we dont have the expertise and we dont have the time to research on our own. Similarly, if you get an authentic and transparent service from agent / broker consider that as sort of specialization.

You will find brokers everywhere - RTO, Passport and they provide us service for which we dont have the time or we have better productive work to do in the same time period.

It will save you a lot of time and also you will get many apartments to choose from instead of 1 or 2 which you on your own can find out.

If you are investing 1 cr on the apartment and if through a broker you get to save 5 - 7 lakh in finding out a good deal, its worth.

Good Point and Interesting thing to discuss in detail.

You put two things in the same bracket... let me split that into two.. and my 2 cents.

1) Agree. Lawyers, Doctors, CAs, etc are specialized profession and one cannot become and start providing the service overnight, these service providers study for good 4-5 years religiously and appear for highly competitive exam and then pass.. and most of them give their life towards that profession.

For CA, you can check the authentication of the person, degree, whether he holds certificate of Practice, etc.
    I guess there is similar information you can get it for other professionals

2) Again agree that RTO, Passport office, and i would include property agents in this category.
    Wanted to check for the service they provide in RTO, Passport office etc. How much do you pay to them? i mean % of time spend
    How many agents (% or absolute #) who stays in this profession for > 10 years?
    How many agents would take customer interest and try to save customer money?

Now a days i saw a new type of agent/s come up, they are ONLY dealing in new property with builders, since they are not getting enough money from customer, so they work in interest of builder - I can give specific examples with builder name.

also, please note, being one of the professional i completely understand the service amount to be paid for the service deliver.. however i would avoid the fly by night operators.
    Also pardon me, no hard feeling for the genuine ones.

Thx
    CommentQuote
  • Once current towers are sold out, there is no reason for builder to continue with Golf Course. Depending on demand, new towers will come on that area shrinking size of Golf Course over the period of time to zero.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by standard001
    Thanks.
    Assuming your benchmark of Rs 6.6kpsf.on carpet comes to transaction value of around Rs 85/87Lacs for 3bhk 1800+ saleable area.

I am serious but i personally don't encourage the broker/agent route.

Given a chance no one would want to pay the RE Agent. However in BlueRidge Owners have unrealistic expectations of price. If you want to buy at a reasonable price you will have to go via an agent that is well versed with the transactions in the township and knows the price range in which a deal can happen.
    CommentQuote

Please note that this is my personal opinion. At the moment it is not possible to buy at that price. Current probable deal price is 95-98L.
    CommentQuote
  • sudhashbahu

In the current market situation many builders are desperately in need of cash for operations and in the chain of investors and end users , preference for end user benefit is the least .

Surprised that people believed they wont need to pay property tax and now they are realizing that they may have to pay it in addition to maintenance though compared to corporation , gram panchayat taxes will be lesser .

All in all , no big surprise on some of the points you mentioned - this is happening in majority of projects all over the country - but still we hope that our case is different than others .
    CommentQuote
  • standard001;

You dont need an agent for passport , rto work . I've been to passport service centers/camps multiple times in past 10 years for renewals and new passports for self and family and I havent faced a single obstacle . You're not going to get a passport or license sitting at home even if you hire an agent .

Many sale and rental deals take place without agents and it saves you money - tapori RE agents will not provide any added value .

Professional agent will be useful if you dont know the other party and will be worth paying the commission . Agents almost always increase the valuation from 10-30% to get more commissions . One needs an in depth understanding of local RE system to get a very good deal .
    CommentQuote
    Please note that this is my personal opinion. At the moment it is not possible to buy at that price. Current probable deal price is 95-98L.

Its the resale price right? Is this price all inclusive?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suryawork
    standard001;

You dont need an agent for passport , rto work . I've been to passport service centers/camps multiple times in past 10 years for renewals and new passports for self and family and I havent faced a single obstacle . You're not going to get a passport or license sitting at home even if you hire an agent .

Many sale and rental deals take place without agents and it saves you money - tapori RE agents will not provide any added value .

Professional agent will be useful if you dont know the other party and will be worth paying the commission . Agents almost always increase the valuation from 10-30% to get more commissions . One needs an in depth understanding of local RE system to get a very good deal .

suryawork;

exactly what i meant.
    CommentQuote
    Given a chance no one would want to pay the RE Agent. However in BlueRidge Owners have unrealistic expectations of price. If you want to buy at a reasonable price you will have to go via an agent that is well versed with the transactions in the township and knows the price range in which a deal can happen.

Exactly, perhaps reason for unrealistic expectation could be due to entering the market at higher level.. which is a vicious circle now.

also, regarding paying to Agent is fine. but it should be in line with the value provided and time spend..and not try to make a quick buck and then disappear.
    CommentQuote
  • anyways.. my original query remain unanswered which will help me to take a call.

I am wondering if 5000/psf is a good price? - this seems to be around 5k/psf

Also, can anyone help me with other taxes and charges like
    Stamp - 2.5% or 6%?
    Reg - Rs 30k
    Society Trf/builder - Rs ?
    Other - ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    anyways.. my original query remain unanswered which will help me to take a call.

I am wondering if 5000/psf is a good price? - this seems to be around 5k/psf

Also, can anyone help me with other taxes and charges like
    Stamp - 2.5% or 6%?
    Reg - Rs 30k
    Society Trf/builder - Rs ?
    Other - ?

Thanks

You will find the stamp duty reg taxes etc in builders price sheet. Dont worry about that.

If you like the flat then consider seriously if price is about 1 cr all incl. Three yr ago I got a quote of 1.2 cr. So dont expect great returns in next 2 -3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BaagadBilla
    You will find the stamp duty reg taxes etc in builders price sheet. Dont worry about that.

If you like the flat then consider seriously if price is about 1 cr all incl. Three yr ago I got a quote of 1.2 cr. So dont expect great returns in next 2 -3 years.

Stamp - Builder said 2.5%, and fantastically patted on their back saying they negotiated due to township and what not, etc.. else normally it is 6%

so if it is resale, then what is the transaction costs?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BaagadBilla

price wise i am thinking of max all inclusive of 93Lacs. but that too not very convinced.
    CommentQuote