Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by humble_guy View Post
    Wait till the launch of the new bigger township by Mr P in an even bigger land parcel very near to Blue Ridge. They have great plans for it. It would make Blue Ridge look pale in comparison. Many permissions are in process, and some topnotch international consultants are already going through a tender process.

Once the last 5 towers are launched in Blue Ridge, the sales would immediately move to the new township. The builder has already sold the SEZ-1 at Blue Ridge, while the negotiations are on for selling the Sez-2 at Blue Ridge. And Mr P will have his work completed with Blue Ridge, no more marketing support, advertising or sales push, as the resales would hurt the fresh sales for the new township. Though it would not affect the end users or the tenants but this would make the bottom fall out of some of the irrational BR investors from their path of greed.

PS: one person i know has a 3 bhk on sale for over an year now, but only a few inquiries, the only quotes he received from a very few serious buyers were at least 15%-20% less than his expectations some even 30%. So.. it stays on sale for the next x years, while he pays nearly 70k emi per month, but he still feels smart that he has made so much profit from his investment, even though these are just on paper
    All is NOT well

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
      2BHK Tower 22 & 23 - Golf facing Apartments = Rs 92.97 Lac onwards
      Tower 20 & 21 - River facing Apartments = Rs 93.90 Lac onwards
      I thought golf facing falts were more expensive than river facing!!?!!

Comment

Query about Mivan tech

In case of traditional brick wall construction the plumbing pipes are inlaid in the plastering and then either there are tiles on top of it or just plaster and paint. What happens in case of Mivan technology, are the plumbing pipes inlaid or is it embedded within the concrete wall.

If a seepage is suspected due to breakage in plumbing pipes or some joint leakage the only way to fix is to break the plaster and then replace the plumbing. Has anyone faced any seepage/leakage issue in BR and how they did fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
          The owner pays for the maintenance of the township (at least 2000 Rs per month ?). So that the tenants enjoy the golf course view.
          Are you sure that in case of rentals, the owner has to pay maintenance? Please see the link below:

http://content./industry-news/mainte...-mb-whitelabel

It says -

In the case you have rented your apartment, the tenant is liable to pay the maintenance charges as per the norms of the society. However, the developer or the society cannot charge different fee from owners and tenants. This is not legal.

Comment

Tenants do not pay maintainance charges.It is the owner who pays.
            Off course if you find such a nice tenant who pays rent and maintainance it is good.
            Society byelaws permit managing comittee to charge upto 10% extra from owners whose premises are rented out.
            Whether rules are diferent in special townships,I cannot comment.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
              Are you sure that in case of rentals, the owner has to pay maintenance? Please see the link below:

http://content./industry-news/mainte...-mb-whitelabel

It says -

In the case you have rented your apartment, the tenant is liable to pay the maintenance charges as per the norms of the society. However, the developer or the society cannot charge different fee from owners and tenants. This is not legal.
              I have never paid society maintenance or property tax. Normally, the owner pays the property tax and society maintenance. Owner can factor it in the rent. In the end, it depends , as an owner, how much income I want to earn from the property, and the availability of tenants.

>>> In the case you have rented your apartment, the tenant is liable to pay the maintenance charges as per the norms of the society.

If this is the case, the tenant wants to decide how much expenditure he wants to make on the property. In the end, income for owner = annual rent - expenses (tax, maintenance)

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
                I have never paid society maintenance or property tax. Normally, the owner pays the property tax and society maintenance. Owner can factor it in the rent. In the end, it depends , as an owner, how much income I want to earn from the property, and the availability of tenants.

>>> In the case you have rented your apartment, the tenant is liable to pay the maintenance charges as per the norms of the society.

If this is the case, the tenant wants to decide how much expenditure he wants to make on the property. In the end, income for owner = annual rent - expenses (tax, maintenance)
                Investment in property for rental returns is not a good expectation. Your investment will pay off only if you sell the flat when the rates rise and that too after 3 years to avoid short term capital gains. So people who have entered at say 3000 psqft and are today seeing 5000-6000 psqft will be happy. rental is just an icing on the cake, not the cake itself.

A 2BHK unfurnished can fetch around 12k, out of which 2-2.5K will go for maintenance and maybe 1.5K for property tax per month. So actual income is around 8k per month which you have to declare in your tax returns as other income and pay tax on it. So over all it is not an extremely profitable solution but an average one. Also consider expenditure on maintenance of wall paint, fittings etc which owner will have to bear periodically in order to keep it rent worthy. You can rent for more, but you wont probably get a family to rent in that case. Last I heard, even Megapolis is not fetching high rentals due to huge availability and remote location.

Comment

Originally posted by prasen_b View Post
                  In case of traditional brick wall construction the plumbing pipes are inlaid in the plastering and then either there are tiles on top of it or just plaster and paint. What happens in case of Mivan technology, are the plumbing pipes inlaid or is it embedded within the concrete wall.

If a seepage is suspected due to breakage in plumbing pipes or some joint leakage the only way to fix is to break the plaster and then replace the plumbing. Has anyone faced any seepage/leakage issue in BR and how they did fix it?
                  Not an expert in plumbing but will try to answer:

In the bathrooms, the water pipes connecting the fittings (faucets, showers) are all concealed in plaster, hidden behind tiles. The pipes then go up towards the ceiling where they get branched to provide a connection for water heater & to the main water pipe in a duct outside the building. The ceiling pipes are hidden by false ceiling and hence they are not plastered or embedded within the concrete walls.

Under the sinks (including kitchen), the pipes are all embedded within plaster structures & not the concrete walls. These plaster structures look like embankments that protrude from the wall (not sure if I'm able to explain properly but if you want, I can post a picture)

We had few leakage issues when the water pressure was increased. That caused leak from elbow joints in some of the bathroom pipes. That required resealing.

We had a seepage issue which was not related to water leak. It was because of a rushed job where the ceiling was painted before the plaster had dried completely. That caused the paint to come off. The reasoning that I got was that it takes more time for concrete walls or ceilings to dry as compared to brick walls. So it is important for painting contractors to give more time for plaster or putty to dry before applying the first coat of paint.

Comment

Any investor who has booked at BR after 2011 and want to sell the unit upon completion in next few years...... please raise your rt. hand.

I see no one.

Verdict......

To,
                    All BR bashers,

During normal times, RE investments typically have long gestational periods....and during weakness, even longer.

Please stop hammering on the fact that booking at current rate at BR will not be a good investment in the short/medium-term .......Yes you are right..... it isn't ( and what's new? huh ) and no one here on this thread has probably done that.

Let’s move forward.
                    Last edited by Superduper; January 28 2014, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                      Not an expert in plumbing but will try to answer:

In the bathrooms, the water pipes connecting the fittings (faucets, showers) are all concealed in plaster, hidden behind tiles. The pipes then go up towards the ceiling where they get branched to provide a connection for water heater & to the main water pipe in a duct outside the building. The ceiling pipes are hidden by false ceiling and hence they are not plastered or embedded within the concrete walls.

Under the sinks (including kitchen), the pipes are all embedded within plaster structures & not the concrete walls. These plaster structures look like embankments that protrude from the wall (not sure if I'm able to explain properly but if you want, I can post a picture)

We had few leakage issues when the water pressure was increased. That caused leak from elbow joints in some of the bathroom pipes. That required resealing.

We had a seepage issue which was not related to water leak. It was because of a rushed job where the ceiling was painted before the plaster had dried completely. That caused the paint to come off. The reasoning that I got was that it takes more time for concrete walls or ceilings to dry as compared to brick walls. So it is important for painting contractors to give more time for plaster or putty to dry before applying the first coat of paint.
                      Thank you. You have taken effort to understand the details. You mentioned that there was plastering done in the ceiling, I was told that in case of mavin technology the concrete finish is so good that you can directly put putty and then paint over it. Is this plastering done only for ceilings?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X