Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Stamp duty is 2.5 % only. Registration charges roughly 30 k. Hope it clarifies.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MIshi0214
    Stamp duty is 2.5 % only. Registration charges roughly 30 k. Hope it clarifies.

Thanks, and Society NOC/Transfer fees for resale any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Blue Ridge today evening and took a few snaps. I feel one ought to buy here if one is looking for a different kind of lifestyle which not too many projects in India offer.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested to know if anyone is aware as to what is going to come up in the area marked by the blue & white tins in the below picture?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MIshi0214
    Stamp duty is 2.5 % only. Registration charges roughly 30 k. Hope it clarifies.

Can you confirm about stamp duty? i heard that it is 5%
    CommentQuote
  • Nice Photos.

I see that the someone has finally got around to clearing the weeds from the river. Now it has started to look good again.
    CommentQuote
  • good pictures
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjibon
    I visited Blue Ridge today evening and took a few snaps. I feel one ought to buy here if one is looking for a different kind of lifestyle which not too many projects in India offer.

what lifestyle would that be? living in the middle of nowhere in a dusty jungle where its unsafe to go outside after 8 pm ?

Techies beware! Hinjewadi is now a new 'crime hub' | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Night patrolling in Hinjewadi continues, so does crime | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by attestedcopy
    what lifestyle would that be? living in the middle of nowhere in a dusty jungle where its unsafe to go outside after 8 pm ?

Techies beware! Hinjewadi is now a new 'crime hub' | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Night patrolling in Hinjewadi continues, so does crime | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

The news links are from 2013 & 2014 respectively. I've been working in Hinjewadi for about 6 years now - thanks to the offices and BPOs, 8 PM is pretty much traffic jam time in Hinjewadi

There have been incidents of mugging but almost all I have heard about have happened on connecting roads to Hinjewadi or on the highway. Haven't heard of Hinjewadi itself being the scene of violent crimes.

There have been incidents of mugging but almost all I have heard about have happened on connecting roads to Hinjewadi or on the highway. Haven't heard of Hinjewadi itself being the scene of violent crimes.
    CommentQuote

True. Blue ridge is okay inside. Outside it is hell. Traffic. Dust and pollution. Goons etc are common. As if we owe them something if our companies set up office there and we work there .

Biggest concern is STA. Have heard enough about problems faced by residents of magarpatta and amanora because of builder manmaani. BR is better as per what I have heard and seen but still no guarantee that things will remain good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bigbloodyt
    The news links are from 2013 & 2014 respectively. I've been working in Hinjewadi for about 6 years now - thanks to the offices and BPOs, 8 PM is pretty much traffic jam time in Hinjewadi

so muggings are ok?

you should not subject your family and especially your kids to such environment.

i guess its ok to live in some civilized place without golf course or a swimming pool but where people are safe to move about here and there.

these lifestyle amenities are nothing but marketing bullshit and given the amount of dust in hinjewadi you will not want to stay outdoors anyways. facebook and twitter postings may look good provided they are taken at a specific angle, but living there will not be that good.

so muggings are ok?

you should not subject your family and especially your kids to such environment.

i guess its ok to live in some civilized place without golf course or a swimming pool but where people are safe to move about here and there.

these lifestyle amenities are nothing but marketing bullshit and given the amount of dust in hinjewadi you will not want to stay outdoors anyways. facebook and twitter postings may look good provided they are taken at a specific angle, but living there will not be that good.

so muggings are ok?

so muggings are ok?

CommentQuote
    so muggings are ok?

You need to work on your comprehension skills. I never even remotely insinuated that muggings are okay. I just pointed out that the links were really old and added the facts that I am aware of.

Enough said, I don't want to make the conversation personal. Peace out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BaagadBilla
    True. Blue ridge is okay inside. Outside it is hell. Traffic. Dust and pollution. Goons etc are common. As if we owe them something if our companies set up office there and we work there .

Biggest concern is STA. Have heard enough about problems faced by residents of magarpatta and amanora because of builder manmaani. BR is better as per what I have heard and seen but still no guarantee that things will remain good.

Security-wise it is not OK inside, at least as far as I could see for T9-14, as I had indicated in my previous post https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/4291-blue-ridge-by-paranjape-schemes-in-hinjewadi-pune?p=2076747#post2076747

Anyone can walk along the path besides the golf course and jump in to the -1 basement. All you need to do is jump down 2-3 feet. The finger scans are disabled so once you are in the basement, just take the lift up to which ever tower/flat you want.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    Security-wise it is not OK inside, at least as far as I could see for T9-14, as I had indicated in my previous post https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/4291-blue-ridge-by-paranjape-schemes-in-hinjewadi-pune?p=2076747#post2076747

Anyone can walk along the path besides the golf course and jump in to the -1 basement. All you need to do is jump down 2-3 feet. The finger scans are disabled so once you are in the basement, just take the lift up to which ever tower/flat you want.

True. There are some shortcomings for a project that is marketed as the best township of India and priced crazily by the builder (considering quote from builder).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BaagadBilla
    True. There are some shortcomings for a project that is marketed as the best township of India and priced crazily by the builder (considering quote from builder).

My friend is an owner in BR who has been staying there for 2.5 years now. His biggest worry is fire safety. The external fire alarm system is disabled. The fire/smoke detectors in the common areas don't work, some even have the factory plastic cover on them so it is clear that no one has bothered to ever test them.

He has never seen any kind of fire drill in the time he stayed there. Considering that a tower has between 100-125 flats, if a fire broke out, can the fire brigade evacuate all residents in time? And three towers are connected so if the fire spreads they could have residents of up to 350 flats at risk at the same time. That's a lot of people to evacuate very fast. Is it even possible?

He says that with respect to fire safety, it is all "Ram Bharose"
    CommentQuote