Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Man, I have come to know that Paranjape builders are changing the original plan of the township. I don't have the exact details about modifications as yet, but if it is indeed significant, then the actual delivery plan of BR will be far more different than what was shown at the launch period.

Hmmm, earlier it was issue with Yuthika, now BR. Seems even Paranjape is going the Goel Ganga way :D. No trust left.:o

Hi,

Well I own a flat in Blue Ridge so let me clarify what I know... Yes there is change in plan.... Initially lot of Bungalows were planned in the centre which were surrounded by the towers....The bungalow plan has been scrapped... and the reason given to me was that nobody would like to stay in bungalows surrounded by towers...it will block the view, air and there will be no privacy....and the FSI of the bungalows is used to construct compact 2/3 BHK which are been advertised by them right now....

Again the new towers that will be constructed are on side..opposite to SEZ and where their current office is (next to 1BHK)...and not in the centre....where bungalows were planned...the space created in the centre will have a garden or extended golf course what they would like to call... so from a home owner's perspective its perfectly fine.. below link has the plan ...for those who have not visited Blue Ridge

blueridge.in

Anyways I am no expert... but surely I aint complaining regarding the changes.... Actually the changes is beneficial for both .. BR residents as they will get more free space...and Paranjpe..coz I guess they would have figured out...constructing 3/4 towers with 29 floors will be much more profitable than the bungalows that they had planned.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by theinvincible
    Hi,

Well I own a flat in Blue Ridge so let me clarify what I know... Yes there is change in plan.... Initially lot of Bungalows were planned in the centre which were surrounded by the towers....The bungalow plan has been scrapped... and the reason given to me was that nobody would like to stay in bungalows surrounded by towers...it will block the view, air and there will be no privacy....and the FSI of the bungalows is used to construct compact 2/3 BHK which are been advertised by them right now....

Again the new towers that will be constructed are on side..opposite to SEZ and where their current office is (next to 1BHK)...and not in the centre....where bungalows were planned...the space created in the centre will have a garden or extended golf course what they would like to call... so from a home owner's perspective its perfectly fine.. below link has the plan ...for those who have not visited Blue Ridge

blueridge.in

Anyways I am no expert... but surely I aint complaining regarding the changes.... Actually the changes is beneficial for both .. BR residents as they will get more free space...and Paranjpe..coz I guess they would have figured out...constructing 3/4 towers with 29 floors will be much more profitable than the bungalows that they had planned.

Thanks for the update man :). What I feel though is more than issue of privacy, the builder must have confirmed that there would have been no buyers for a bungalow costing over 1.5 Cr in BR, hence better to sell more flats (Read dividing bungalow cost in multiple buyers) & inform remaining buyers that how they care about open spaces & stuff.

Man, had this been the only issue (read privacy, ventilation etc), they could have shifted the bungalow project to some other location as BR has still acres of vacant land. Issue is not privacy but salable factor:bab (34):.
    CommentQuote
  • Bunglow plan scrapped?

Originally Posted by theinvincible
    The bungalow plan has been scrapped...

I suspect that the news of scrapping of bunglow plan in BR is not true. Typically when there is a change in plan, the builder do reflect in its brouchure, website and miniature model. I believe this has not happened for Blue Ridge unless I am missing something. Also they would have already thought about privacy and other points before planning for bunglows in BR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SunAndSand
    I suspect that the news of scrapping of bunglow plan in BR is not true. Typically when there is a change in plan, the builder do reflect in its brouchure, website and miniature model. I believe this has not happened for Blue Ridge unless I am missing something. Also they would have already thought about privacy and other points before planning for bunglows in BR.

The news of scrapping bungalows is true...I have talked to BR sales rep..he only confirmed me....... The privacy issue is just an excuse...the main reason could be they have used the FSI of bungalows to construct towers ...which are much more profitable...each tower would earn a revenue of alteast 75 crores... and 4 such towers means 300 cr...which could not have been earned from selling bungalows.....
    CommentQuote
  • This whole story of showing bunglow area initially and then scrapping it later is a marketing gimmic and full attempt of fooling people....

first show bunglow space...people will think that there will open space ...causing more air and good light....so people will book flats around...once booking done then at later stage ...scrap the idea of bunglows and then build big towers....

Is paranjape is fool enough of not thinking of privacy of bunglow owners initially during planning stage of this project...

Keya majak kar rahe ho yaar....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aedhole
    This whole story of showing bunglow area initially and then scrapping it later is a marketing gimmic and full attempt of fooling people....

first show bunglow space...people will think that there will open space ...causing more air and good light....so people will book flats around...once booking done then at later stage ...scrap the idea of bunglows and then build big towers....

Is paranjape is fool enough of not thinking of privacy of bunglow owners initially during planning stage of this project...

but after scraping bungalow, people will have more open space, as they are not going to construct tower in the middle of BR, where they planned to construct bungalow.. isn't it... but definitely overall design of BR was looking good with bungalow, but now it looks like normal project of any tom dick % Harry builder.
    CommentQuote
    This whole story of showing bunglow area initially and then scrapping it later is a marketing gimmic and full attempt of fooling people....

I agree with this, builders's men plan the things well before. Builders pay so much money to the planning guys, as they take so much money from customer. You can think in this way, Builders use BMW car, their men use toyoto/honda and customers who buy flats (after giving their hard earned money and taking loans for 20 years) use next generation I 20.
    CommentQuote
  • New Road to Hinjewadi?

Is there not a new road planned from Baner to Hinjewadi.

Would that not be a plus to buy Blue Ridge or any other project close to Balewadi stadium as well as in any other project in Hinjewadi? (May be it will take 3-5 years as well?) Any expert comments?
    CommentQuote
  • The Blue Ridge buildings surely look amazing in the skyline though...
    CommentQuote

Yep, I too think the same. Infact, several builders even go a step further & claim that they have bought the land adjoining to their current project & they will be having row houses there. Thinking this, the buyer buys some flat only to know later that some other builder is going to build towers over there :D.

Always remember that current Pune builders think more about themselves & not the buyers even if the buyers' interests are hampered. Once they get the money, they will simply say good-bye to existing buyers.
    Originally Posted by snitins
    Is there not a new road planned from Baner to Hinjewadi.

Would that not be a plus to buy Blue Ridge or any other project close to Balewadi stadium as well as in any other project in Hinjewadi? (May be it will take 3-5 years as well?) Any expert comments?

Don't believe in what is merely PROPOSED or in DP. Buy based on what you see, NOW.
    CommentQuote
  • From a lense

In India, the price of 'NOW' is high and 'Proposed' has associated risks and benefits.

In my view it is not a negative to scrap the bungalows, one because it creates more space in the middle (if its true that they can't construct towers in the middle area) and two because the parity between residents would decrease by not having very rich in the complex who can afford costly bungalows.

Anyway, I still think PSCL have Forest Trail bungalows on the market in the adjoining area hence it doesn't make sense them to keep the hopes alive of the prospective buyers for modern bungalows in, as per my view, the potential key area for the moment.

And lastly not only project plans can be changed later to suit market conditions but also the design/dimensions of your own bought home (if you read the agreement clearly). The latter is mostly minor but the former can be major.
    CommentQuote
  • Progress update

Good progress seen in this month's snaps. All launched buildings, studio apts, restaurant and fire station are in the making. School seems to be almost complete.

blueridge.in
    CommentQuote
  • Finally BR giving possession of Tower1 on 15th August..........
    CommentQuote
  • Went to see flats in Tower 1 of BR today with my parents with a view to buy a 3BHK. Tower 1 and 2 is apparently sold out but there is still work going on which leads me to believe that possession is still a few months off. We were offered some flats in Tower 3 and 4 which are still 1.5 years from completion rate of 4200.

The issue with BR from what I've seen is the area around Tower 1 is going to be under construction for at least 5-7 years. Even the salesperson I talked to said that the projected deadline for the completion is 7 years. Now factor in the usual BS and we're talking at least a decade before anyone buying in that township will feel like they aren't living on a construction site.

That being said, we had a view from the 25th floor (where we intended to buy a flat is spectacular -- so provided no other large building come up to block the view, you will get a stunning vista to wake up to every morning). Still, it's difficult to commit to a project when the area around the actual building still looks pretty unlivable.
    CommentQuote
  • Blueridge SEZ

I think L&T Infotech and Accenture are housed in Blueridge SEZ. Does anybody know which other companies are/will be housed there?
    CommentQuote