Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by shirishtiwari01 View Post
    Whats the need to go to Magarpatta when u could get the job next door & this is the reason most people want to live near hinjewadi. I know there are bachelors who work in IT who work late hours, change job frequently, change cities frequently and roam around for no reason like a headless chicken(please don't take offence - this is what you do ), spoil the IT work culture. There is absolutely no problem for them buying an appartment in manhattan for namesake.
    My phoket ki rai only hold true for people who want to settle down.

Peace.
    kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi..i mean kabhi aap bhi to bachelor thi/tha...!! whatever....

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      I don't know why people pay rates of Baner for village. BR is not in PMC but in some village governed by gram-panchayat. Magarpatta was in PMC, was not dependent on single crowd (BR is totally dependent on ITGs working solely at Hinjewadi) yet MP city it is taking more than 10 years to complete. Even now MP City is cheaper than BR despite being complete in terms of infra.
      Ofcourse, Paranjape does have backing of Vilasrao, but winning elections is different than selling flats, ofcourse, if buyers don't act as voters now:p.

Brilliant observation ..I completely agree to this

Comment

Originally posted by theinvincible View Post
        My friend has booked in T6 and possession of that as promised by builder is March 2012. BTW have you booked a flat in BR ?

Booking for T9 to T14 is still in progress.
        I had enquired for T7 and that was told me to Dec 2012. So I backed off the deal since 3 years was too much of a wait. I would have booked had phase 1 been available. Do you know what are the current rates for T9 till T14 and their possession dates?

Comment

Oh, just wait for a couple of years, you will find many resales as most flats have been purchased by investors only...

Comment

Blue Ridge Township at Hinjewadi is available at INR 2800 per sqft

But you need to close deal asap and in cash if possible (NRI's preferred)!

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
            Yeah maybe they dont negotiate, hence they are giving open discounted offers to IT companies The offer is as follows. 2900 is not a good price for this project at all. The infrastructure in Hinjewadi is pathetic right now. It will take minimum 5-6 yrs to see some real development. Rates should be around 2000 I would say, but then it doesnt matter what I say

Scheme Name: Blue Ridge Township at Hinjewadi (Paranjape Schemes)

Offer:

For Group Booking of 10-15 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.3300/sq.ft.
            For Group Booking of 16- 25 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.3200/sq.ft.
            For Group Booking of 26- 50 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.3000/sq.ft.
            For Group Booking of over 50 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.2900/sq.ft.

At present they have few flats available in T-1,2,3,4,12,13,14 which is phase-1 towers and will be completing in March 11. The phase -2 towers are T-5,6,7,8,9,10,11 comprising of another 700 flats will be ready for possession by March 12. Hence employees can book in any of the above mentioned towers. Besides this, they have just launched studio apts, which are now open for booking.

Following are terms & conditions for this offer :-

1. The above mentioned rate is Base price applicable for flats upto 7th floor. For flats above that will be charged a Premium of Rs.20/- per sq.ft per floor.
            2. Beside above charges toward Infrastructure - Rs.1 lacs, Parking Charges - Rs.2 lacs and stamp duty and Registration will be extra.
            3. This offer is applicable only to employees and not to there friends & relatives. Hence at the time of booking they have to provide there photo ID of the Company.
            4. This offer is valid only if there are 50 or more bookings.
            5. This offer is valid till Feb 2010.

Comment

Where did u get this info?

Please share details..
              Originally posted by prash_9 View Post
              But you need to close deal asap and in cash if possible (NRI's preferred)!

Comment

Browsing through the data this way is very difficult with so many new launches happenning from time to time. To save us all time and make data more informative i have compiled the information as an excel and shared it for view and edit purpose
                below is the link...happy researching

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...kdmdaVlE&hl=en

Comment

Guys what is the latest on Blue Ridge? How much is the builder quoting now? Also what is the availability scene?

Comment

Originally posted by kia99 View Post
                    Guys what is the latest on Blue Ridge? How much is the builder quoting now? Also what is the availability scene?
                    visited them today 3500...rate is one thing..the area of flat is so big that it really kills the budget..wonder who is investing in those flats 75 lacs for 3 bhk..phew

Comment

Originally posted by kazihamed View Post
                      visited them today 3500...rate is one thing..the area of flat is so big that it really kills the budget..wonder who is investing in those flats 75 lacs for 3 bhk..phew
                      are they offering different (lesser) rates for phase 2/3?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X