Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
    Investment in property for rental returns is not a good expectation. Your investment will pay off only if you sell the flat when the rates rise and that too after 3 years to avoid short term capital gains. So people who have entered at say 3000 psqft and are today seeing 5000-6000 psqft will be happy. rental is just an icing on the cake, not the cake itself.
    Agree 100%. It is interesting that you bring it up and spelled it out but don't you agree that most of the buyers are actually buying RE as investment. For some reason, people still think that RE investments are safer & guarantee good returns. Not sure if that is still the case now though when property prices have been stable for some time.

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
    Please stop hammering on the fact that booking at current rate at BR will not be a good investment in the short/medium-term .......Yes you are right..... it isn't ( and what's new? huh ) and no one here on this thread has probably done that.

Let’s move forward.
    It surprises me that so called IREF seniors or moderators are still unable to get past this BR investment fact & haven't evolved with the industry. People still thrash BR on this.

I would also request folks to apply "WYSIWYG" in RE too, not just with BR but other projects too. I understand that BR is not for everyone but when I start hearing words like "ghost town" and all, it makes me wonder what some folks are actually seeing. They should come down & take a look, especially in the evenings or on weekends to see the activity.

Anyways, the industry has already moved past the "project on paper" thing & did recognize BR. They recently got the CNBC Awaaz Real Estate 2013 award. Here is the link

CNBC Awaaz gives away Real Estate Awards 2013 | Best Media Info, News and Analysis on Indian Advertising, Marketing and Media Industry.

Also, in case if anyone missed the little segment on Times Now, please visit this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHJbtMx7Asw

Originally posted by prasen_b View Post
    Thank you. You have taken effort to understand the details. You mentioned that there was plastering done in the ceiling, I was told that in case of mavin technology the concrete finish is so good that you can directly put putty and then paint over it. Is this plastering done only for ceilings?
    Sorry, I may not be 100% sure about whether plaster is applied or not. In my case, it was because I saw the progress almost every week. In any case, I will see if I can confirm this with maintenance here. If I find anything, I will PM you.

Comment

Hi! Good afternoon to all. I have joined this forum today with the sole aim of moving into Blue Ridge. I want to know that if I have to move into a ready possession 3BHk flat how much should I be willing to shell out at today's going rates. This is because there are owners/agents asking anywhere from 1.2 to 1.4 Cr. Thanks.
      Last edited by Capt Sparrow; January 31 2014, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Sparrow View Post
        Hi! Good afternoon to all. I have joined this forum today with the sole aim of moving into Blue Ridge. I want to know that if I have to move into a ready possession 3BHk flat how much should I be willing to shell out at today's going rates. This is because there are owners/agents asking anywhere from 1.2 to 1.4 Cr. Thanks.
        Impossible...

anyone who has joined this forum before a property could never buy one...given so much of negativity

Comment

Can you please elaborate. I'm on the verge of fixing a deal for Rs 1.2Cr. But I find this to be on the higher side.
          Your inputs will surely be taken in cognisance.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
            Impossible...

anyone who has joined this forum before a property could never buy one...given so much of negativity
            well said! It's up to the intended receipients how to take those comments. Good to take informed decision with worst case scenrio in consideration (offered free) rather than living in a rosy world..

Comment

One should take a negative post as an input for cross check.No point bashing up posts by people who have negative views and points.
              I find very little to be flowery about many projects.

Comment

This thread has become facebook page.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                  Impossible...

For taking good decision both positive & negative comments & arguments are equaly important. If there is only positive comments it may in most probability be promotional. In parliament there are two group, one in favor & other opposing. In courts there are two advocates opposing each other. These arrangements have been made after great thought & deliberations, so that a proper and informed decision can be taken. Criticisms should be taken in good sprite

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Sparrow View Post
                    Can you please elaborate. I'm on the verge of fixing a deal for Rs 1.2Cr. But I find this to be on the higher side.
                    Your inputs will surely be taken in cognisance.
                    It is too much. Still visit the place and negotiate for 1 to 1.1 all incl. If you like it. There was a deal for 17th floor 3bhk for 1 cr plus extras. See if it is still available from the broker. I dont recall exact details.

At this price baner is a better deal. Unless you want hinjewadi only.
                    Last edited by Sat234; January 31 2014, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
                      It is too much. Still visit the place and negotiate for 1 to 1.1 all incl. If you like it. There was a deal for 17th floor 3bhk for 1 cr plus extras. See if it is still available from the broker. I dont recall exact details.

At this price baner is a better deal. Unless you want hinjewadi only.
                      Good advice

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X