Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Capt Sparrow View Post
    Can you please elaborate. I'm on the verge of fixing a deal for Rs 1.2Cr. But I find this to be on the higher side.
    Your inputs will surely be taken in cognisance.
    Are you talking about all inclusive (registration, stamp duty etc)?

I believe the current rate at BR is 6000/6300 (Golf facing) & I'm guessing that the 3 BHK flat has an area of around 1800 sq. feet. If you go by that, then the price comes to 1.08 cr/1.13 cr. I'm not sure what floor you are looking at but higher floors have higher rates. Like Sat234 said, you may be able to negotiate it between 1 cr and 1.1 cr. And I'm guessing that it includes parking too.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
      Are you talking about all inclusive (registration, stamp duty etc)?

I believe the current rate at BR is 6000/6300 (Golf facing) & I'm guessing that the 3 BHK flat has an area of around 1800 sq. feet. If you go by that, then the price comes to 1.08 cr/1.13 cr. I'm not sure what floor you are looking at but higher floors have higher rates. Like Sat234 said, you may be able to negotiate it between 1 cr and 1.1 cr. And I'm guessing that it includes parking too.
      Hello pnq2012, Capt Sparrow (why is the rum gone :-) )

Negotiate to below 1.1 Cr all incl deal. Otherwise you will find good options in Baner/Balewadi at this price of 1.2 all incl. It guess agreement cost includes parking etc etc.
      The resale option at 1 Cr (base price) might be seen on the property portals, just check it out. BTW, is your deal a resale one or directly from BR?

Below in blue is the mail I had received within last 3 months time from BR marketing. I "guess" floor rise is included since he said its the last 3bhk unit in that tower. I asked them to negotiate on price, but they said they cannot. So I did not proceed further. I was sitting on the fence with BR anyway.

I must say it is better to deal with BR guys compared to those kolte patil jack***es. BR guys seem well spoken and minus the attitude compared to LR. LR is a pathetic project at a hopeless location, and with generally stupid floor plans and poor construction quality.

attached cost details for 3 BHK Flat at Blue Ridge in tower 12.
      Agreement Cost - 1,21,09,600/-
      Stamp Duty –Rs. 3,02,800/-
      Registration Fee – Rs. 35000/-
      Service Tax –Rs. 4,49,024/-
      VAT –Rs. 1,21,100/-
      Total – Rs. 1,30,17,524/-
      Maitenance – At actual (Extra)
      Last edited by Sat234; February 1 2014, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Hi! Good afternoon to all. I have joined this forum today with the sole aim of moving into Blue Ridge. I want to know that if I have to move into a ready possession 3BHk flat how much should I be willing to shell out at today's going rates. This is because there are owners/agents asking anywhere from 1.2 to 1.4 Cr. Thanks.
        Well, it depends on 2 factors.

Long term end use: If you are considering to stay forever along with family in this house, or at least the next 10-15 years at Hinjewadi, then go for it. Price should not be a concern, if you can afford it. Ideally the price should not be more than 1.02 to 1.06 All Inclusive, depending on the floor and the view. Many sellers are in the market for over 12-18 months now, barely any transaction. Find a different broker if you have to.

Pure Investment: If you are seeing this as an investment, then please do not even think of buying at such rates. There is ZERO upside, just negative returns compared to even 6% bank FD or even compared to 3% savings account interest.

Investment plus End-Use: Better to get a 3bhk on rent at 17k/18k at BR and book in the last set of BR towers to be released or better wait for the bigger, more upmarket township to be launched nearby by the same builder, with 18 hole golf course (2.5 times of BR golf course) and many other never-before-in-pune features. Patience is the key. The existing investors in BR are already stocking up on reserves and selling their existing BR investments to have the money ready for this launch.
        Last edited by humble_guy; February 1 2014, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Hello Sat234, pnq2012, & humble_guy,

Thank you all for your precious inputs. The property in question was 3BHK, 1750 sq ft flat on 24th floor, golf course facing- with parking...and the cost was inclusive of stamp duty, registration and any other misc. charges. I thought that the asking price was a bit too much and therefore wanted to have a sound advice to enable me to take proper and informed decision.
          Well I've cancelled the deal and as has been recommended by humble_guy will wait for the new launch. Else as Sat234 says, will look for something in Baner/Balewadi.

Thanks once again for all your posts and if anybody has any property in mind in the above budget, I'll surely take cognisance of the same. But something on the lines of BR.

Comment

Hello, Need advise on purchasing an additional second parking in BR, pros and cons. Thanks.

Comment

I believe the new launch is still a long way to go and location is way too interior

Comment

two speculations (being presented as fact) doing round on this thread

1. New towers will be launched at lower rates - impossible

2. new project by Paranjapae with 18 hole course is going to be launched in near future - not targeted for next 24 months...some of you might be privy to plans...but official version by builder is that even complete land acquisition is not in place...not sure about golf course etc

personally...I will prefer new towers in BR being launched quickly so that BR finishes entire project quickly...but probably builder has different thoughts....he is first focusing on finishing club, river side work and SEZ phase-2 so that he can charge exorbitant rates for remaining towers

also new township by Paranjape (whenever launched) will be a great booster to Hinjewadi...it will put some structure to development and bring better crowds than kind of comes when tier-3 builder sell floors...

Cat Act

I get that new towers will be at least 200-300 meters from SEZ gate...though its very personal thing but I find it as positive....that will give it residential feel compared to the towers which are right at the start of township as you will always see hush-push of SEZ goers

few of my friends are waiting for new towers to be launched (they don't want to put money in RTM but will rather buy a UC property to increase ROI) but builder is delaying the launch for sometime...and if like before builder launches the new towers with a very high gap up ...say 7k plus...I wonder that it will derail few plans...

at the same time...good thing in new towers is that it will give early pickers a choice on flat floor and location...sth which is not available in existing twoers
                Last edited by Baruch; February 2 2014, 09:02 AM.

Comment

thanks Baruch. I meant the new township not the new towers. Even I heard that the new township is at least 5-7 years to be habitable and location is very interior.

I've been following this thread for some time ... have now decided to buy ... but waiting for some time to make more money so that I can afford it! There is hardly any difference between RTM and UC prices - in fact RTM makes more sense - no UC risk, you get what you see and you save on the service tax and VAT especially if it is second sale. For 3BHK, Sat234 mentioned 1.3 cr all inclusive for builder price. In resale 3BHK on lower floors is available for 1.2 cr. all inclusive. Upto 10% - 15% more for higher floors and additional parking.

Comment

Hello Sat234, pnq2012, & humble_guy,

Thank you all for your precious inputs. The property in question was 3BHK, 1750 sq ft flat on 24th floor, golf course facing- with parking...and the cost was inclusive of stamp duty, registration and any other misc. charges. I thought that the asking price was a bit too much and therefore wanted to have a sound advice to enable me to take proper and informed decision.
                    Well I've cancelled the deal and as has been recommended by humble_guy will wait for the new launch. Else as Sat234 says, will look for something in Baner/Balewadi.

Thanks once again for all your posts and if anybody has any property in mind in the above budget, I'll surely take cognisance of the same. But something on the lines of BR.
                    Capt. Sparrow
                    Do check out other resales in br. I am sure u ll find something for abt 1.1 .wish you all the best in your search.

Comment

[QUOTE=Baruch;

few of my friends are waiting for new towers to be launched (they don't want to put money in RTM but will rather buy a UC property to increase ROI) but builder is delaying the launch for sometime...and if like before builder launches the new towers with a very high gap up ...say 7k plus...I wonder that it will derail few plan
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think rate may go to 7k in near future. The builder is not immature . May be that builder will not lunch new tower for some time because sales has decreased.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X