Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anyone having latest photos of T22-23? - Thanks!
    TheOldFox; guestfrom80s;
    CommentQuote
  • Here you go.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on T21 completion? I understand that T23/22 will be in October 2016. Is that possible? Building is painted so my hopes are high
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, can someone please confirm what the actual prices are in resale in Paranjape blue ridge
    .. can i get a 2bhk (1360) golf course facing flat for 75 lakhs all in? Even lower floors are OK..If not, whats a realistic quote..

    Is there a chance that the builder will get rid of the golf course and have more buildings on that land? What's the monthly maintenance for a 2bhk? Who maintains the golf course, gardends etc.? Have societies for the completed buildings been formed?

    Rents quoted are at 18 or 19 k.. for a 2 bhk.. is that accurate? Are the other amenities such as club house etc. all completed? Are there water and electricity problems?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chinuboy
    Hi, can someone please confirm what the actual prices are in resale in Paranjape blue ridge
    .. can i get a 2bhk (1360) golf course facing flat for 75 lakhs all in? Even lower floors are OK..If not, whats a realistic quote..

    Is there a chance that the builder will get rid of the golf course and have more buildings on that land? What's the monthly maintenance for a 2bhk? Who maintains the golf course, gardends etc.? Have societies for the completed buildings been formed?

    Rents quoted are at 18 or 19 k.. for a 2 bhk.. is that accurate? Are the other amenities such as club house etc. all completed? Are there water and electricity problems?


    No idea about the prices. Heard that builder is offering good deals (also published on their website). Best is to call them and find out.

    What I have heard so far is that the golf course adds value to the township. So till, the entire project is not finished & until builder acquires more FSI, he cannot build anything in the golf course area. Yes, he can get rid of it but will have to convert it into a garden or something similar.

    FIPL maintains the golf course not the township. A golf club is planned but will take few years.

    Township maintains the gardens that are outside the societies and societies maintain the gardens that are inside their premises.

    There are presently two societies - Unit A (Towers 1-8) & Unit B (Towers 9 - 14). I don't know if societies have been formed for the B towers yet. Each society has its own club house.

    The maintenance of a 2 BHK flat in Unit B will be around 4 per sq. feet. It has a fixed and variable component, so will depend on the area size.

    There are no electricity and water problems.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • postga3 months ago
      can you please tell me more about 'fixed and variable component' of maintenance? How much is fixed? Is it one time or monthly?
  • I am looking for resale flats in Tower B, are the amenities in tower 1-24 and tower B series are same?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PradipM
    I am looking for resale flats in Tower B, are the amenities in tower 1-24 and tower B series are same?



    Amenities are the same throughout the project. Floor plans are different. They are called as "smart homes" as the builder claims that they have more value per sq. ft. due to better space utilization. You will find a range of homes in tower B.. Right from 1 bedroom, duplex units to large 3 bedroom units.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012




    FIPL maintains the golf course not the township. A golf club is planned but will take few years.






    What is FIPL?
    CommentQuote
  • Flagship Infra pvt Ltd
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks guestfrom80s; for your reply...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    No idea about the prices. Heard that builder is offering good deals (also published on their website). Best is to call them and find out.

    What I have heard so far is that the golf course adds value to the township. So till, the entire project is not finished & until builder acquires more FSI, he cannot build anything in the golf course area. Yes, he can get rid of it but will have to convert it into a garden or something similar.

    FIPL maintains the golf course not the township. A golf club is planned but will take few years.

    Township maintains the gardens that are outside the societies and societies maintain the gardens that are inside their premises.

    There are presently two societies - Unit A (Towers 1-8) & Unit B (Towers 9 - 14). I don't know if societies have been formed for the B towers yet. Each society has its own club house.

    The maintenance of a 2 BHK flat in Unit B will be around 4 per sq. feet. It has a fixed and variable component, so will depend on the area size.

    There are no electricity and water problems.


    Thanks. This helps.

    I've learnt that only larger 2bhk and other larger configurations have golf view.. please correct me if this is not accurate..

    Not sure about builder prices, even when they claim discount.. I've found mostly that rate per sqft is always misleading coz of all the extras and resale tends to always be cheaper and lower risk , thanks to OC.. i'm basing this on what I've observed in mumbai suburbs..

    Will probably make a visit and check.. am assuming this is the premium most property in that area.. other forum members and guys who stay here, please do share experience.. also ,is 18 to 20k the actual rent which one can be expect for 2bhk?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Chinkuboy,
    For 2bhk in tower B... my friend is paying 17k rent
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chinuboy


    I've learnt that only larger 2bhk and other larger configurations have golf view.. please correct me if this is not accurate..



    Depends which tower you are considering. You can look at the layout



    then look at the floor plans on the Blue Ridge website for the towers to make a decision.

    I haven't studied the floor plans for the new towers but for For Unit A, I believe it is a mix of 2 & 3 BHK flats - they alternate after every 2 towers. So if I'm not wrong, then only for towers 3,4,7,8, the 2 BHKs will face the golf course.

    For Unit B, only the 3 BHK and 5 BHK face the golf course.

    Blue Ridge Website:
    http://www.pscl.in/apartments-for-sale-in-hinjewadi
    CommentQuote
  • pnq2012; thanks for posting above image got complete picture of blueridge..
    CommentQuote
  • Image taken from pscl.in website
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=78785
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote