Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Above image keep on changing from pscl.in website but it appears Paranjpe planning for new Towers T-24, T-25 and B-9 if we take a close look at above picture
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Chinuboy;, you can get a 2BHK for rent between 18-19K. Golf course facing 2BHKs are scanty and might fetch more.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks bhajo2012;. You are correct. Looks like the Golf Club is gone. Also if B9 is coming up then does it mean the Mall is also gone?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, thanks all for the info...i went there and checked it out myself.. honestly, didnt like it too much.. was quite dull and there are no great open spaces, gardens etc.

The golf course is there, but apparently you have to take a 3 lakh membership or enter as a guest.. am not sure you could stroll around on the course just becaise you own a flat at Blue ridge... the club houses were quite sad and looked unused and the pools didnt have water.. was told this was due to some dictat received by societies.. the entrance lobbies again looked quite ordinary and very functional.. the large 2 bhk flats do look good internally with spacious rooms and a good ceiling height, light and ventilation..only large 2bhks and larger configs have gold course view. Occupancy didnt appear too high, but the broker told me that its 90% in a few buildings and lower only in those buildings which had massive flats such as 3 and 4 bhks etc.. apparently i was there at a time when all the IT people and all their spouses were at work and hence the society looked deserted..

From the outer facing flats, you could see people farming and fields.. somehow, this was not really what i was expecting! Quote was about 85 -90 lakhs.

the quote for small 2 bhk was about 72 -74 lakh and 17k to 18k rent which works out to almost 3% gross.. there are a few IT companies just at the enterance such as persistent n TCS and couple of others..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chinuboy
    H

From the outer facing flats, you could see people farming and fields.. somehow, this was not really what i was expecting! Quote was about 85 -90 lakhs.

the quote for small 2 bhk was about 72 -74 lakh and 17k to 18k rent which works out to almost 3% gross.. there are a few IT companies just at the enterance such as persistent n TCS and couple of others..

Could you please clarify the size of the small & big flats. When you say quote, you mean total package or basic cost ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by theitguy
    Could you please clarify the size of the small & big flats. When you say quote, you mean total package or basic cost ?

The big 2 BHK was some 1330 or 1360 sq ft and the smaller one was 1150 sq ft. The carpet area for the large one felt over 1000 sq ft and the smaller maybe 850 sq ft or so. The prices were the seller's expectations in resale. So as a buyer you'd have to add the stamp duty, registration, half of society transfer and brokerage.
    CommentQuote
  • Blue Ridge has received the Apartment Adda neighborhood initiative award 2016 in Bangalore.

How Blue Ridge, Pune leveraged ADDA for Neighborhood Initiatives

Video of the award ceremony with explanation on why Blue Ridge got the award:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDneWcVun7w

Some good initiatives that every society can implement.
    CommentQuote
  • Appears costly
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Blue Ridge has received the Apartment Adda neighborhood initiative award 2016 in Bangalore.

How Blue Ridge, Pune leveraged ADDA for Neighborhood Initiatives

Video of the award ceremony with explanation on why Blue Ridge got the award:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDneWcVun7w

Some good initiatives that every society can implement.

Looks like Award is for the Unit A Towers 1-8 society. Kudos to the management team.

Also happy to see the secretary appreciating Ajay Udani, the tenant who conducts some of the initiatives. I remember hearing about him but never had the good fortune to meet him while I was there.
    CommentQuote
  • 17-18K? Did you forget maintenance cost? How much if you minus it?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am looking for 3 BHK resale in Blue Ridge. What should be fair value the flat in Unit B towers which are golf course facing? Also, how is family occupancy % in the township residents? If someone can share unbiased experience of living in blue ridge for a family then that would really help.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Seems like budget housing is planned in future development reservations 13 and 15
    CommentQuote
  • Got some queries if some of the experts can through some light:

What are 1 - The LOFTS?
    What possibly can be 35 - Sky Lounge and 36? Will these be open to all residents / public or only tower B specific? Does it mean that the plan for the Mall is shelved?
    Looks like the 24 - Golf Club and associated facilities like 22 - Tennis Courts and 16 - Swimming Pool is on?
    What will be the impact on the viewing angle for T1 & T2 due to coming up of T24 and T25?
    Are current 9 - Tennis Courts and 10 - Playground accessible for use by the residents or are these only for Blue Ridge school?

Thanks in anticipation.
    CommentQuote
  • I have been to their site yesterday in hunt of 1 BHK. They have studio type apartment and that available only on ground floor without parking :'( Locality will give you around 10-12k rent for 1 BHK and maintenance cost is 5/sq ft. Sales person said they will have their next tower ready by 2020. Anyway I'll keep my hunt going on. :)
    CommentQuote