Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I understand 1 BHKs are starting from 43L INR as advertised by the builder for the new tower launched however it might be worthwhile to check in the resale market.
    CommentQuote
  • Some updates after a long time ...

Flat Possessions for towers T22 & T23 have started.
    New stores - Bombay Bites & Cream (BBC), Hair Saloon, Poona Sweets & stationery stores have opened.
    A dental clinic and children's clinic in association with Surya Hospital has also opened in shops under T7/T8.
    A HDFC Bank branch will soon be opening. Interior work is going on.
    It also looks like work will soon commence on the Lofts near the main entrance.

On another note, a two-wheeler bridge from KUL Ecoloch side to HInjawadi is now complete.

Last I heard was that the rate is still 6300. Been stable since last year.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • humble_guy10 months ago
      thank you for sharing these updates.
  • @vinay2017 - Appreciate taking out time and writing such a comprehensive post. Most of the points put across by you are bang on target and I tend to agree.

Some of BR positives are as below:
    1. The overall layout of the township and the surroundings are fantastic. Take a walk besides on the road besides the river or a round around the golf course early in the morning and you will know what I mean.
    2. Uninterrupted views from the windows of all the 3 bedrooms and not peeping into rooms of the building infront or back.
    3. Fairly decent sized balconies with uninterrupted views of the golf course.
    4. Good rental returns due to presence of Blueridge SEZ & Hinjewadi IT Park.
    5. Fairly well connected to the city via Aundh currently and through Baner / Balewadi (once the Bridge construction over the river is over).
    6. Proposed metro line also touching Hinjewadi Phase 1.
    7. School being in walking distance within the township

Some of the negatives which I came across:
    1. The bed room sizes could have been a bit larger.
    2. The society amenities & surroundings can be better maintained.
    3. Please thoroughly inspect the flat to rule out any leakage issues.
    4. Maintenance charges seem to be a bit higher.
    5. Will take a few more years for the entire township to be completed.
    6. Current entry into the township is through two roads however one of them is not in proper shape. I would assume this will be corrected in the coming years. Additionally after the Hinjewadi Phase 1 - Balewadi / Baner road is completed, there will be an additional entry point into Phase 1.

If you are looking for a 3BHK, I suggest look in towers 3-8 as
    1. The view of the GC 3BHKs in Tower 1-2 might get partially blocked from by the new tower to be built by the builder in place of Golf Club.
    2. The layout of the 3BHK in towers 9-14 are completely different and I didnot like them. Also some of the positives stated above are not applicable of them.

Hope I was able to provide you some insights and it assists you to take an informed decision.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • riyase779 months ago
      How much is the maintenance? Is it still under builder? or society transfer is done. In future seems like maintenance could eat up half of the rent.
  • Dear REstAna

I am grateful to you for your insights. These will surely matter in making me an informed decision. Please pm me if you come across another project matching my needs of a 3BHK with at least 12 sq ft carpet area in a green, low density community of professionals and or educated people.
    CommentQuote
  • You can consider Park Titanium (not anything else in Park Street) in Wakad and Nandan Prospera in Baner. Prices will be approx 30% and 50% more than BR. Not exactly comparable to BR but you can have have a look.Go for ready to move / resale.
    CommentQuote
  • If one is looking for a 3 BHK, it may be worth considering the new completed towers T22-T23 which will give one a great open view of the river Mula. The current rate of 6300 may apply.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    Has anyone visited BR recently as received a email regarding finishing work completed (T20)? What are the next steps I should be aware of now? My another query is related to Golf club. What's the current rate of life membership? Is it worth buying it?
    Many thanks in advance!
    CommentQuote
  • I m interested to buy a 3 bhk "Golf facing" in BR. Please let me know which towers are better considering view and floor plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by getnishi
    I m interested to buy a 3 bhk "Golf facing" in BR. Please let me know which towers are better considering view and floor plan.

There are quite a few options. I would suggest reviewing the 3 BHK plans and layouts from the Blue Ridge website to get an idea. As per me, the best 3 BHK flats are from tower 1 as you are closer to the river side and get some stunning views of sunrise and sunset. Otherwise, 3 BHK higher floor flats from towers 9,11,12 & 14 also offer great views.
    CommentQuote
  • I am considering buying a 1BHK for investment purpose in Blue Ridge. Currently the builder is quoting possession by Dec 2020, which is fine for me.
    Have the below queries:
    1. Is BR a good decision from the view of giving the flat on rent?
    2. Price quoted by the builder is in the range of 45-47 lakhs. Are there any other options which can offer me better value in Hinjewadi (or any other area) from the view point of appreciation?

P.S: This will be my first home purchase and am still understanding the nuances of buying a home.

Thanks in Advance!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • kranjit9 months ago
      Hi ,I have bought the lofts,would like to know more details
  • Dude,

In my humble opinion, there wont be any price appreciation for atleast nest 2-3 years. I visited BR in 2013 and remember being quoted between 42-45 L for 1 BHK. As you can see there has been hardly any appreciation in last 3-4 years. Buy if you want to stay and don't buy just to invest
    CommentQuote
  • You possibly will get a better bargain for a resale 1BHK and can immediately move in / rent out as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone suggest per sq ft rate in BR for a 2bhk
    CommentQuote
  • I think Builder is still quoting 6K+ but you should check the resale market as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sauvik
    Can anyone suggest per sq ft rate in BR for a 2bhk

There are two types of flats in BR. One that are surrounding the golf course and other being close to SEZ. Surrounding golf course (from T1 thru T23) have a bit higher rates than that of close to SEZ (B1 to B8). Sizes in T1 to T23 are standard and can be 1335 to 1360 for 2 BHK and rates have come down for resale from 95 lakhs in 2014-16 to 85-92 lakhs (+taxes). B1 to B8 are only slightly less. So people who paid 80-85 lakhs in 2012-13 are wiling to sell it for 3-4 lakhs more in 2017!!!
    CommentQuote