Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3936 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Deepak Singh
    Dude,

In my humble opinion, there wont be any price appreciation for atleast nest 2-3 years. I visited BR in 2013 and remember being quoted between 42-45 L for 1 BHK. As you can see there has been hardly any appreciation in last 3-4 years. Buy if you want to stay and don't buy just to invest

I agree
    CommentQuote
  • Non golf-course facing 3BHKs (built up 1750 sq.ft. and carpet around 1350 sq.ft) are available for under 95L (agreement value). Best value would be to buy below 90L.
    CommentQuote
  • Update on Unit B (Tower 9-14) society at Blue Ridge.

There were allegations of financial irregularities against some Managing Committee members as a result many MC members resigned. The Registrar dissolved the MC and society moved under administration of the Registrar's office some months ago. The elections for new MC will be conducted later and until that time it will be managed by appointees of the Registrar.

If you plan to buy in Towers 9-14, please do due-diligence accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends
    Has anyone visited BR recently?
    Please post pictures of T20-21 if you have. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,I have recently booked @ The lofts. In case of any owners group or a forum where we can share more info,please let me know.
    Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • prafullasap1 years ago
      Hi, What is total package for the Loft? Which floor and area you got?
      Thanks.
  • booked 675 sqft ,26th floor ,with open parking for total packahe of 44 lacs
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • sudhashbahu1 years ago
      What is the carpet area as per the agreement? And when is the possession?
  • Any separate group is there in whatsapp? What is the loading the actually charge? Even though they wrote the loading as 35% onto carpet.
    CommentQuote
  • I understand it's around 5.5K for 3BHK of ~1700+ sq feet
    CommentQuote
  • hi,
    I have 3 bhk flat in T-21. any news about possession date ? what is expected rent ? attached photo was clicked from balcony of my flat
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

I am planning to buy a 4 bhk in BR, have been quoted around 1,45 Cr. Just wanted to know the actual problems faced by the residents.

Regards

Rishi
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Suggestor1 years ago
      Large societies have their own set of problems, BR has shaped up well and the location... check for water supply and rest of things will be same everywhere,..maint charges, society infighting etc..
  • Originally Posted by itscas
    Hello Everyone,

I am planning to buy a 4 bhk in BR, have been quoted around 1,45 Cr. Just wanted to know the actual problems faced by the residents.

Regards

Rishi

Hi Rishi
    Are you buying for end use or for investment?
    Is it new or used one? Is it Golf facing/river facing?
    Every society in Pune may have some issues and BR is not immune.
    Maintenance charges seem slight high but it's expected for such big township
    Overall, this is the best project in phase1 as compared to other developments in various phases.
    There is slump in RE market and rates have stagnated recently and 1.45cr sounds ok but see if can be negotiable?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the super built up area? I would assume this would be a BR school facing 4 BHK? Hope you have done all your homework in terms of talking to multiple brokers and arrived at the price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by itscas
    Hello Everyone,

Regards

Rishi

Make sure you talk to current residents. You should also take a walk through both basements, especially -2, before you form an opinion on price.

Also check for yourself on which parts of the house get direct sunlight and in what season.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    Update on Unit B (Tower 9-14) society at Blue Ridge.

There were allegations of financial irregularities against some Managing Committee members as a result many MC members resigned. The Registrar dissolved the MC and society moved under administration of the Registrar's office some months ago. The elections for new MC will be conducted later and until that time it will be managed by appointees of the Registrar.

If you plan to buy in Towers 9-14, please do due-diligence accordingly.

@sudhashbahu, good to hear from you. Hope things are well.

Unfortunately, some of the MC office bearers did not follow bye-laws and got involved in some conflict of interest situations. Luckily, there was no financial damage done to the society as high ticket items were voted down during the AGM. Some MC folks lacked integrity and that cost them the positions.

Elections are now done and a new MC is being formed. There is no guarantee that everything will be smooth but it is important for residents to be aware of what is going on. There is definitely a push for proper procedures in place and better transparency when it comes to vendor management especially where funds are involved.

Maintenance has gone down a bit as more flats got sold. There is probably room for some more reduction but will depend on how the new MC handles it. Currently, the maintenance is averaging between 3.5 to 4 per sq. feet. In the new towers, it is between 5 & 5.5 per sq. feet as no society is formed yet.
    CommentQuote
    4 Comments
    • pnq20121 years ago
      If I'm not wrong, in order for a society to own the land, conveyance is required which is not there. This gets a bit complicated in a township that is still under construction. So to answer your question, the society does not own the land yet.
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012

@sudhashbahu, good to hear from you. Hope things are well.

Unfortunately, some of the MC office bearers did not follow bye-laws and got involved in some conflict of interest situations. Luckily, there was no financial damage done to the society as high ticket items were voted down during the AGM. Some MC folks lacked integrity and that cost them the positions.

Elections are now done and a new MC is being formed. There is no guarantee that everything will be smooth but it is important for residents to be aware of what is going on. There is definitely a push for proper procedures in place and better transparency when it comes to vendor management especially where funds are involved.

Maintenance has gone down a bit as more flats got sold. There is probably room for some more reduction but will depend on how the new MC handles it. Currently, the maintenance is averaging between 3.5 to 4 per sq. feet. In the new towers, it is between 5 & 5.5 per sq. feet as no society is formed yet.

@pnq2012 I have lost touch with BR now. Get some updates from friends may be once in 3-4 months.

We are now depending on you to give insider inputs on this thread.
    CommentQuote