Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3935 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • As an aside, the BEST thing i like about this project is that any month i visit their website, they always have the project and its construction update available. And the Paranjape builders have stuck to this discipline since years and years now.

I really have not come across any builder who has this level of sustained transparency in terms of project progress.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

I visited Blue Ridge yesterday and got quote of ~78L for 2BHK (golf course facing) in Tower A. Is it worth?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nick.rockz
    Hello All,

I visited Blue Ridge yesterday and got quote of ~78L for 2BHK (golf course facing) in Tower A. Is it worth?

There is no such thing as Tower A.

What's the carpet area and correct Tower number? Is 78 L the agreement value or all inclusive?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu

There is no such thing as Tower A.

What's the carpet area and correct Tower number? Is 78 L the agreement value or all inclusive?

I'm might be wrong quoting Tower A but they are the oldest ones (I think numbered from 1 to 8)....78L is the agreement value for approx 1300+ sq ft 2Bhk
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Originally Posted by nick.rockz

I'm might be wrong quoting Tower A but they they are the oldest ones (I think numbered from 1 to 8)....78L is the agreement value for approx 1300+ sq ft 2Bhk

In unit A, the towers 1-6 are many years old and 7-8 are new (~2 years old).

I am assuming that you mean the larger 2 Bhk with 1056 sq ft carpet. In that case 78L is reasonable for golf course facing in new towers. There is always scope for negotiation over the initial price quoted.

@pnq2012; could probably know best about the latest pricing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu

In unit A, the towers 1-6 are many years old and 7-8 are new (~2 years old).

I am assuming that you mean the larger 2 Bhk with 1056 sq ft carpet. In that case 78L is reasonable for golf course facing in new towers. There is always scope for negotiation over the initial price quoted.

@pnq2012; could probably know best about the latest pricing.

Sorry, I don't know the latest resale pricing but what I know is that the builder is giving huge discounts on unsold inventory. Check their website. Now, I don't think there are any unsold flats in Unit A (Towers 1-8) but there may be some in the new towers 19-23. In Unit B (Towers 9-14), there are some unsold 4 BHK flats left. The builder's rate I heard last was 6300 and resale flats are selling for higher.

Quite possible that the resale flat is also accounting for floor rise increase in the cost.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nick.rockz1 years ago
      @pnq2012; you are right I talked about resale flats in Unit A ... i.e; 78L + other agreement/legal charges will be there. I liked flat and their size but due to maintenance charges approx 5K per month I'm not going for it
  • Guys, is there any news on possession start for Tower 20 and 21. Earlier it was expected in April but looks like delayed further with no confirmation coming from builder. I guess Paranjape is no different from other builders when it comes to delivery delays. Hope RERA from 1 May will make builders bit more responsible !!
    CommentQuote
  • BR in the morning.

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • very nice! thank you for sharing the pictures
    CommentQuote
  • Has the T22-T23 received OC? The builder staff says only Completion Certificate is required, which has been received already in April.

Can anyone guide what is the process of taking possession in Blue Ridge or things to watch out for..

PS: they are asking 6 month advance maintenance too.. around 30k for 2bhk.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • humble_guy1 years ago
      It had costed me around 86L all inclusive for higher floor Golf course facing, and i booked in 2013. So if you are getting a golf course facing for 80L in 2017 now, it surely seems like a better deal.
  • @hporwal- I have stayed in Hitech Hyd when it was somewhat like Hjw of today ( I use to travel 10 kms for neareast multiplex/mall there at Punjagutta)..... and then it grew exponential... HJW is now at that same inflection point
    there are many car and music lovers who love to stay on road for 1-1.5 hrs ....so RE has options for everyone... it like what ppl want to choose... road/traffic/fuel cost/time..... or being close to work (and highest probability of office in Pune is HJW) .... so one can pay 50K EMI or may be 50K rent (3 years later) ..bcoz if RE prices havent gone down after demonetization.. then expecting price correction in near future is too much expectations!
    Yep- In case one is clear doesnt want to come back to Pune and settle later, then no point buying house..
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • GlobeSon1 years ago
      even if one stays in Pune, it is not necessary that job location will be Hinjewadi only. There are many IT companies spread across the city.
  • The impact on GST will be large who have bought The Lofts as the 45 lacs packahe will be directly going to 47.6lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • When ever I see first comment of this thread.... I see definite answer to all who always question on HJW ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Is Paranjpe Schemes Construction the same as Paranjpe Construction or separate companies ? I mean is Mr. Jayant Paranjpe builder anyway connected with them ?

Because Paranjpe Constructions i.e Mr. Jayant Paranjpe has duped lot of investors and flat owners in the past. See link below :

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/30946-paranjape-constuctions-virar-mumbai

The story so far in case if you are not aware

The case against Paranjpe Construction Company has been going on for years now and finally as said by Simsagar, the property belonging to Jayant Paranjpe in Virar has been auctioned by the local Tahsildar.
    (as per court order received)

The case was fought by Mumbai Grahak Panchayat (Advocate Mr. Shirish Deshpande) for many years now. Few years back Mumbai Grahak Panchayat (MGP) had appealed to all the investors who have invested their hard earned money. At that time (1996-97) all the investors had assembled at Vile-Parle (Parle Tilak Vidlaya) and had submitted the affidavits for the same, after which MGP had created 5 different groups as per affidavits submitted.

These group were people who wanted there houses back, people who wanted there money back with intrest and thereon.

Present Status

The auctioned money received by Tahsildar of vasai-virar is Approx 24 crores. The money is currently lying with the Tahsildar and would be distributed to the complainants only after he receives the Final Court Order for the same.

To have more clarity and assistance you can contact Mr.Ajit Only on Fridays between 11.00 AM to 3.00 PMwho would be available personally as well as on phone in Grahak Bhavan, Behind Cooper Hospital, Vile Parle West. contact number is 26281832.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dellormicrosoft
    Is Paranjpe Schemes Construction the same as Paranjpe Construction or separate companies ? I mean is Mr. Jayant Paranjpe builder anyway connected with them ?

Because Paranjpe Constructions i.e Mr. Jayant Paranjpe has duped lot of investors and flat owners in the past. See link below :

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/30946-paranjape-constuctions-virar-mumbai

The story so far in case if you are not aware

The case against Paranjpe Construction Company has been going on for years now and finally as said by Simsagar, the property belonging to Jayant Paranjpe in Virar has been auctioned by the local Tahsildar.
    (as per court order received)

The case was fought by Mumbai Grahak Panchayat (Advocate Mr. Shirish Deshpande) for many years now. Few years back Mumbai Grahak Panchayat (MGP) had appealed to all the investors who have invested their hard earned money. At that time (1996-97) all the investors had assembled at Vile-Parle (Parle Tilak Vidlaya) and had submitted the affidavits for the same, after which MGP had created 5 different groups as per affidavits submitted.

These group were people who wanted there houses back, people who wanted there money back with intrest and thereon.

Present Status

The auctioned money received by Tahsildar of vasai-virar is Approx 24 crores. The money is currently lying with the Tahsildar and would be distributed to the complainants only after he receives the Final Court Order for the same.

To have more clarity and assistance you can contact Mr.Ajit Only on Fridays between 11.00 AM to 3.00 PMwho would be available personally as well as on phone in Grahak Bhavan, Behind Cooper Hospital, Vile Parle West. contact number is 26281832.

I guess no one knows.
    CommentQuote