Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Got intimation about next stage. The letter states

" We are pleased to communicate that, ground bottom work has been completed for T22 -T23 and towards the same stage we will issue demand letter on 5thMarch 2014. "

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by yahumvn View Post
      is there a google group for the members? i would like to join the group. my e mail id is i have booked a flat in in T-21
      Please search in Google groups and select the appropriate one. There is a group for residents including future residents and then groups for specific towers too. After you select a group, send a mail to the moderator.

Comment

Has anyone received the demand letter for ground bottom completion? T22-T23.

Comment

Its bit quiet out here!
          Any updates?
          Regards

Comment

Hi All,
            I am new to this thread. i just want to know was this builder punctual on possesion date? or the possesion was delayed (if yes by what period?).. actually i just want to check should I refer my friend this scheme or not? thank you in advance for your time...

Comment

project has seen major delays for initial towers ( 2-3) years...even latest towers are pushed ahead in time without giving due justifications...if timeliness is the key focus then project is not for your friend

Comment

Originally posted by bigbloodyt View Post
                Got intimation about next stage. The letter states

" We are pleased to communicate that, ground bottom work has been completed for T22 -T23 and towards the same stage we will issue demand letter on 5thMarch 2014. "

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
                Their accounting dept is in big mess

Did you guys get demand for foundation before ground bottom ?

For me , its like demand for ground bottom with demand for foundation showing as due ...to which I strongly objected as I never got any notice for foundation...

also...my payments are not fully captured...request all to be very careful and track all payments independently

I think its a case of inefficiency rather than ill-intent...but for us it doesn't matter

Comment

Yes, I had received a demand for foundation. Haven't got one for the ground bottom yet.

Comment

Got the intimation letter for possession of T7-T8 by next month !

Strangely, never got the demand for Finishing work 2nd payment inspite of reminding the RM !

Did other flat owners in T7/T8 also received the intimation ?

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                      Their accounting dept is in big mess

Did you guys get demand for foundation before ground bottom ?

For me , its like demand for ground bottom with demand for foundation showing as due ...to which I strongly objected as I never got any notice for foundation...

also...my payments are not fully captured...request all to be very careful and track all payments independently

I think its a case of inefficiency rather than ill-intent...but for us it doesn't matter

We got the foundation demand letter back in January for T22, paid in February..now received another demand letter for ground bottom.. Are we rushing with payments?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X