Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3909 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    Has the T22-T23 received OC? The builder staff says only Completion Certificate is required, which has been received already in April.

Can anyone guide what is the process of taking possession in Blue Ridge or things to watch out for..

PS: they are asking 6 month advance maintenance too.. around 30k for 2bhk.

How much is the carpet area for the 2 BHK , you bought ?

Does maintenance fee include water charges or that's separate ? Is it 5K per month for maintenance fees ? That's a lot as in addition to that you will be paying for electricity, water, cooking gas .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dellormicrosoft

How much is the carpet area for the 2 BHK , you bought ?

Does maintenance fee include water charges or that's separate ? Is it 5K per month for maintenance fees ? That's a lot as in addition to that you will be paying for electricity, water, cooking gas .

The carpet is a around 1000 sqft or a little higher, i don't remember exactly.
    The maintenance includes: property tax, water, society upkeep expenses, lift, common areas electricity, club/pool etc,

The cooking gas and electricity usage inside flat are to be paid individually in addition to this, as per actual usage.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • dellormicrosoft7 months ago
      Cool. Thanks.

86 L - All Inclusive is a very good price you got, if its Carpet 1,000 Sq. Ft. The project looks good and premium.

Are you ready to move in, with OC etc ready. Or the construction is still going on and the flat is not ready yet.

The maintenance includes: property tax, water, society upkeep expenses, lift, common areas electricity, club/pool etc,

The cooking gas and electricity usage inside flat are to be paid individually in addition to this, as per actual usage.

Maintenance does not include property tax. That needs to be paid separately to the Gram Panchayat
    CommentQuote
  • I will be visiting friends in blue ridge later this month. If anyone wants any specific info, ping me. I will try and get you answers.
    CommentQuote

Cool. Thanks.

86 L - All Inclusive is a very good price you got, if its Carpet 1,000 Sq. Ft. The project looks good and premium.

Are you ready to move in, with OC etc ready. Or the construction is still going on and the flat is not ready yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu

Maintenance does not include property tax. That needs to be paid separately to the Gram Panchayat

How much is Property Tax ? Is it a fixed % of the price of the flat, you have to pay to the city each and every year ?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sudhashbahu7 months ago
      The property tax is calculated as a % tax on the capital value of the property. The capital value depend on many factors.

At BR for a 1000 sq ft carpet flat, the tax would be between 3350 to 3750 per year.
  • How many Tower's are there in Blue Ridge ? How many wings in each tower ?

Are all the buildings in the BR scheme by Paranjpe or other builders and parties are involved too ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dellormicrosoft

Cool. Thanks.

Around a dozen towers are already occupied. The new towers, where i had booked, are also ready for possession with OC etc.
    The work seems finished, everything seems operational and functional in the building.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • anandji7 months ago
      More the residents, day to day operations would be more smooth and better!!
  • Blue Ridge is very close to river (Nala to be precise)... I reckon there is HUGE issue of mosquitoes... I wonder how residents are tackling this issue..
    CommentQuote
    4 Comments
    • postga5 months ago
      can someone who is already staying in Blue Ridge comment on this? is there issue of mosquitoes?
  • Originally Posted by sanjibon
    BR in the morning.

Nice Pictures!
    CommentQuote
  • Tilies work
    CommentQuote
  • T18, T19 got registered under mahaRERA.

Surprisingly, Promoter mentioned is Flagship Infrastructure Private Limited and not Paranjape Developers.

Possession date mentioned is 31st Dec 2018.

Source:
    https://maharerait.mahaonline.gov.in/SearchList/SearchList
    CommentQuote
  • which world are you in... BR was always under entity Flagship Infrastructure Private Limited since 2008...
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • CautiousOne7 months ago
      Apologies, got confused with Thread title which says "Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune"
  • Blue Ridge - THE LOFTS got registered in RERA. Possession date - 31st Dec 2021
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you CautiousOne for pointing to MahaRera website
    https://maharerait.mahaonline.gov.in...ist/SearchList

Can someone confirm if there is Burial Ground, Cremation Ground, Garbage Disposal near to River facing apartments of Towers T18 to T23
    I can see Burial Ground, Cremation Ground, Garbage Disposal infront of those towers as per approved layout from MahaRera website

CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • GlobeSon5 months ago
      All these are amenities which demand premium pricing.