Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

The guys who are in charge of contacting us for the payments are also part time marketing agents / part time caretakers / and god alone knows part time what else..

Cons. . Forgotten intimation letters etc..
    Pros . . They porbably wouldnt realise you havent paid up.. until the next stage is ready

But as Baruch has said.. its def more to do with inefficiency than ill-intent..

BTW got the demand letter for Ground bottom for T20

Comment

Curious, what is ground bottom of a tower? Is it the lobby level?

Comment

Originally posted by Mansa123 View Post
        Curious, what is ground bottom of a tower? Is it the lobby level?
        i think, it is the podium level above the underground parking levels.

Comment

Work progress speed

Guys,
          I have also received the same letter for ground bottom (T20).

The one before this was paid end of January.

I was under impression that these demand letters will be coming every 3-4 months. This was bit quick.

Also now the next payments would be floors 5,10,15,20 and 25 respectively (10% each) and then 2 x payments of 5% each.

I wonder if the work is progressing bit fast?!.Good News for those who want possession quickly.

Comment

I visited BR this weekend and noticed there is some activity on the other side of the river (KUL Ecoloch). It seems like some elevation happening. Seem to me like road construction. I know that tender was floated in December for constructing bridge over river for Baner - Hinjewadi road. Wondering if this construction is in relation to that?

Comment

Originally posted by anandji View Post
              Guys,
              I have also received the same letter for ground bottom (T20).

The one before this was paid end of January.

I was under impression that these demand letters will be coming every 3-4 months. This was bit quick.

Also now the next payments would be floors 5,10,15,20 and 25 respectively (10% each) and then 2 x payments of 5% each.

I wonder if the work is progressing bit fast?!.Good News for those who want possession quickly.
              Cant deny the fact that work is going on at a pretty quick pace..

However the foundation and Ground bottom payments came up close to each other mainly cuz the foundation was ready months ago.. and they hadnt started asking for payments till they got some pending approvals etc in order (the 30 floors issue).

I think the major delay with most builders is after 90% of the work is completed..
              So wont start celebrating as of now

Comment

Yes payment demand letters have come very close to each other.
                Any idea about possession date written in the agreement of Tower 20 to 23.
                And anyone knows about the current rates of these towers please do let me know.

Thanx in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by brres13 View Post
                  Cant deny the fact that work is going on at a pretty quick pace..

However the foundation and Ground bottom payments came up close to each other mainly cuz the foundation was ready months ago.. and they hadnt started asking for payments till they got some pending approvals etc in order (the 30 floors issue).

I think the major delay with most builders is after 90% of the work is completed..
                  So wont start celebrating as of now

Not always (after90%)

Comment

Happy Holi

Comment

Originally posted by RMKRSE
                      what is resale value for 2bhk
                      For golf facing 2bhk: 76L to 78L All inclusive [in existing towers, depends on floor,view etc]

For partial golf-facing 2bhk: 70L to 75L All Inclusive. [in the new towers to be RTM in a few months]

PS: add brokerage on top of the above cost [on flat cost minus stampduty/registration etc] if buying through a broker. the broker %age is negotiable, generally between 0.5% to 1.5% range.
                      Last edited by humble_guy; March 19 2014, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X