Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

    nope..i was quoted base rateog 3500

    Originally posted by kia99 View Post
    are they offering different (lesser) rates for phase 2/3?

    Comment


    • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

      Originally posted by kazihamed View Post
      nope..i was quoted base rateog 3500
      now i am really interested to know about Blue Ridge!!

      even if i ignore the rates, size and blah, i am wondering where exactly it is is it somewhere beyond CTS office? and if this is so..what is gonna be the approach road to the city..is it going to be the same cramped road passing the petrol pump and all..
      Last edited by chinmay686; July 18 2010, 01:05 PM.

      Comment


      • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

        Its close to hinjewadi phase 1 That can be its EXACT location

        Comment


        • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

          There will alternate approch road once the bridge on the river is built. God knows, when are they going to build it? i hear this for last 3-4 years. Hinjewadi people spend approx 30 min everyday to get out of that present road stretch.

          Comment


          • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

            Originally posted by HemantDesh View Post
            There will alternate approch road once the bridge on the river is built. God knows, when are they going to build it? i hear this for last 3-4 years. Hinjewadi people spend approx 30 min everyday to get out of that present road stretch.
            30 mins?? got to be kidding boss

            i time my in time and out time accordingly to avoid the chaos!! but still, spend atlst 20 mins...thinking of a statistical model to tell me everyday when to come and leave..and buying in Blue ridge...not for me atlst!!!
            Last edited by chinmay686; July 18 2010, 08:29 PM.

            Comment


            • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

              Originally posted by HemantDesh View Post
              There will alternate approch road once the bridge on the river is built. God knows, when are they going to build it? i hear this for last 3-4 years. Hinjewadi people spend approx 30 min everyday to get out of that present road stretch.
              No need for bridge man, they have started the boating club, simply put some boats here & use this route. Put your scorpio in the boat....you are inside your house...a bit of Venice here.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

              Comment


              • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                Originally posted by realacres View Post
                No need for bridge man, they have started the boating club, simply put some boats here & use this route. Put your scorpio in the boat....you are inside your house...a bit of Venice here.
                There is one problem here. There is no good amount of water in river.

                I have completely failed to understand why PMC does not maintain good water level in this river. Pune City is blessed by this river, but PMC had made this river into a sewer.

                They can easily build a small dam at the other end of the river after the city limits and maintain good water level in the river within the city limits.

                Comment


                • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                  Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
                  There is one problem here. There is no good amount of water in river.

                  I have completely failed to understand why PMC does not maintain good water level in this river. Pune City is blessed by this river, but PMC had made this river into a sewer.

                  They can easily build a small dam at the other end of the river after the city limits and maintain good water level in the river within the city limits.
                  And if Pawar has his way, this water will be diverted to Lavasa as well.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                    Pawar

                    Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    And if Pawar has his way, this water will be diverted to Lavasa as well.
                    After a very big bang of Pawar links to IPL Pune Team Bidding scam unearthed by Times NOW...everything is now quite...No one even talks about this...

                    And Pawar-our Honorable Agri Minister is more interested in Cricket rather than Farming...The moment he got ICC seat there, he has started crying about the workload...

                    Even after such an unethical, foul play by such ministers, No one is been able to damage them...

                    Somethink I think that India will not become a Powerful contry but it will definitely become a PawarFull (Pawar and Prafull) country...

                    Comment


                    • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                      Originally posted by home123 View Post
                      After a very big bang of Pawar links to IPL Pune Team Bidding scam unearthed by Times NOW...everything is now quite...No one even talks about this...

                      And Pawar-our Honorable Agri Minister is more interested in Cricket rather than Farming...The moment he got ICC seat there, he has started crying about the workload...

                      Even after such an unethical, foul play by such ministers, No one is been able to damage them...

                      Somethink I think that India will not become a Powerful contry but it will definitely become a PawarFull (Pawar and Prafull) country...
                      Looks like TOI group got it's share. Now they are in peace. If India has to overcome corruption its Journalism has to be cleaned first.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X