4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
    Good Blue Ridge review. Few comments

This is debatable and I'm not completely satisfied with the fact that water is conserved at Blue Ridge. Having 24 hours water is definitely a big plus but I'm concerned about water wastage because of irresponsible maintenance & citizens. It is important to be alert and watchful as being a new township, you do see wastage e.g. the sprinklers are running all the time, 4-5 times a day, which is actually not required. Residents/drivers tend to use the car wash every day when it is really not needed. But that is not just Blue Ridge, it is everywhere. Indians waste lot of water because of our way of living, it is good to have functional STPs. The only solution to control water usage is implementation of water meters. Anyways, that is a different discussion.
    I understand what you are saying but I would prefer the conserved water to be used in lawns and eventually go in groundwater as against releasing it back in river. The water mafia would just sell it to needy. If there was a way to supplying it to needy directly, it would have made sense. Also educating residents are very important regarding environmental issues and imposing stringent fines for wastage.

Other option is, the processed water should be recirculated to BR itself. I would imagine, not many people will like it. Personally, I have no issues.

This is a concern for many people and good thing is that BR has taken steps for that. They have two ambulances and also a medical facility in tower 1. Some resident doctors from Baner and Wakad have shown interest in visiting BR 2 to 3 times a week. And talking about hospital, Aditya Birla is 8 kms away & it takes 15 to 20 minutes in case of emergency, which is not bad considering other areas.
    I understand but its not enough. I am not very concerned about MD or Paediatrician, they will come eventually once the township has occupancy. Visiting doctors are not be useful in case of emergency.

Unfortunately Aditya Birla doesn't have good reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by vaibav123 View Post
      The outskirts always have the advantage of greenery and silence and sounds of nature.The silence and sounds of nature are really enjoyable.I remember visiting Regency Meadows in Dhanori during 2010, at the night view from the flats was beautiful.Lights of city twinkling in the distance and fresh air blowing strongly.
      But now the same area has hundreds of flats in varying stages and the pristine natural looks has changed for ever.
      A school has come up on one side and two projects are coming up near by.Nature is becoming concrete jungle.
      BR will also have benefit of nature but when development catches up,the atmosphere and environment changes.Such is progress.
      You cannot live in jungle for ever,you have to come to the city.
      But enjoy while you can and accept inevitable as and when it hapens.
      Agreed. But townships have some advantage compared to small projects. Because of large pockets of land, few things will not change.

Comment

"Unfortunately Aditya Birla doesn't have good reputation.""
        Cardiac facilities are quite good at this hospital.
        But why do you feel reputation is not too good?

Comment

Originally posted by vaibav123 View Post
          "Unfortunately Aditya Birla doesn't have good reputation.""
          Cardiac facilities are quite good at this hospital.
          But why do you feel reputation is not too good?
          hmmm.. I have heard some really scary stories from few friends who had very bad experience with them. In one case, they kept a friend of mine on ventilator for 24 hrs even though he was dead on arrival. Also, manufacturing companies like KSB has withdrawn this hospital from their panel because of over charging and cheating.

Comment

realbr,
            Anything is possible for money.

Comment

Originally posted by realbr View Post
              It is not garbage or water is not polluted with waste. They have just blocked the water flow so lot of aquatic plants have come up. There is lot of wildlife around that river because of that. Cannot dip your toe in the water but you can still sit on the lawns next to river and enjoy birds. Thats the only sound, no noise pollution.

Its just relative. Unfortunately its difficult to explain small kids about water preservation, environmental issues and carbon foot print. Atleast gives you a satisfaction that water is not wasted. It is going back to nature and used for plantation.

Its still good for environment.

Thanks.

Did not know about them having plants around the banks and lawns there. Will visit it when I sometime visit my friend renting at BR. Thanks.

Comment

Any information about the Ruby Hall Clinic that was planned in Hinjewadi?

Ruby Hall Clinic Starts Construction of Another Hospital - Express Healthcare
                Ruby Hall Clinic | Hinjewadi, Pune

Comment

Originally posted by Mansa123 View Post
                  Any information about the Ruby Hall Clinic that was planned in Hinjewadi?

Ruby Hall Clinic Starts Construction of Another Hospital - Express Healthcare
                  Ruby Hall Clinic | Hinjewadi, Pune
                  its in DP state

Comment

Originally posted by blueridget9 View Post
                    Hi Superduper,
                    Did you talk to the BR staff about possession of Tower 9/10/11. A few months back I was told that possession would be given by end of March and then past month I was told it would be by the end of May, Last week I was told it would be now tentatively happen in June 2014.

Did you too check with them?
                    I visited tower 10 last week.
                    You are right...they are talking June as earliest possession date....I am not in hurry.....since I am not waiting to move in there yet.
                    Last edited by Superduper; March 29 2014, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                      I visited tower 10 last week.
                      You are right...they are talking June as earliest possession date....I am not in hurry.....since I am not waiting to move in there yet.
                      We expect some delays with any big project. The important thing would be ''all amenities'' promised. They should complete all in time for end users to enjoy.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X