Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3914 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :

• Originally Posted by NG2012

At any rate, Blueridge prices have stagnated in last few years. I myself purchased a 2 BHK at 82 in 2013 and not being able to sell it for 86!!!

Did you compare carpet area of your flat bought in 2013 to latest built flats, and then see what if current rate is to be applied to your flat? Would like to know about it.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CautiousOne

Did you compare carpet area of your flat bought in 2013 to latest built flats, and then see what if current rate is to be applied to your flat? Would like to know about it.

Although I bought in 2013, the flat just got built and I took possession last week. Not sure what you are asking but areas seem to be the same for old and new flats ... At least on paper.
    CommentQuote
  • @NG2012 need your help to confirm something.

some of our colleagues working in the BR SEZ told my friend some horror stories of the local village folks harassing folks who use the Sakhare vasti road near the school. Apparently, some were harassed for honking at villagers parking their vehicles in the middle of the road and chatting. Could you confirm if this has become an issue?

when I stayed there, I used that road all the time and never once faced any issue. I find this hard to believe, but my friend understandably needs a second opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    @NG2012 need your help to confirm something.

some of our colleagues working in the BR SEZ told my friend some horror stories of the local village folks harassing folks who use the Sakhare vasti road near the school. Apparently, some were harassed for honking at villagers parking their vehicles in the middle of the road and chatting. Could you confirm if this has become an issue?

when I stayed there, I used that road all the time and never once faced any issue. I find this hard to believe, but my friend understandably needs a second opinion.

I wouldn't be too surprised if this has actually happened. A few gaonwalas chatting away happily right on the middle of the street and somebody disturbing them will result in abuses being hurled. That's true Indian culture!!! That's one of the reasons why some people prefer townships like BR where people forget their true culture and language and religion.

I use the road often and I hate it as its in bad state (and crowded) but haven't been stopped or harassed by anybody. Yet. In rush hours, parking vehicles in the middle of the road will create traffic logjam that will ripple through the main Hinjewadi road.
    CommentQuote

I wouldn't be too surprised if this has actually happened. A few gaonwalas chatting away happily right on the middle of the street and somebody disturbing them will result in abuses being hurled. That's true Indian culture!!! That's one of the reasons why some people prefer townships like BR where people forget their true culture and language and religion.

I use the road often and I hate it as its in bad state (and crowded) but haven't been stopped or harassed by anybody. Yet. In rush hours, parking vehicles in the middle of the road will create traffic logjam that will ripple through the main Hinjewadi road.

One of my friends and his wife have faced it. Being at wrong place at wrong time is all he could say. White collar guy asking to abide by traffic rules is way too much to understand for these goons. It is against their so called 'reputation' if some nobody (one who is not native of gaon OR is from gaon but does not have political/monetory stronghold) is asking them to correct themselves.

Law and Order in Hinjewadi is a bad joke. Getting to police is worthless. They rather act as a middleman to get monetary deal done, saying these goons will keep on harassing you otherwise, its beyond their control. Somehow, goon's 'reputation' is convertible to cash.

Here are few rules me and my friends now follow to avoid such unpleasant encounters.
    1. Stay away from guy having insane amount of gold on his body.
    2. Stay away from oversized vehicles. Favorite vehicles of goons generally include Bullet, Karizma R, Scorpio, suv/xuv type vehicles.
    3. Stay away from guy dressed in all white - white half shirt, white pant. This type of goon is next in queue for election/ active 'karyakarta' of some political party. Typically has oversized phone in hand, with black goggle.
    4. Stay away whenever you see 2 or more people arguing, who resembles any of above description. Do not even stop vehicle to see whats happening.
    5. There can be exceptions, guy with above description might be actually a good Samaritan. DON'T try to find it out. Probability of that is way too less. Stick to the rules.

Ground rule - Be anywhere in world, never be at wrong place, at wrong time, with wrong company. Whenever at least two of these wrong thing happens, you probable are going to get in trouble. Keep sense always on and try to avoid it.

Hope it helps.
    CommentQuote
  • @NG2012 @CautiousOne thanks for the inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CautiousOne

Here are few rules me and my friends now follow to avoid such unpleasant encounters.
    1. Stay away from guy having insane amount of gold on his body.
    2. Stay away from oversized vehicles. Favorite vehicles of goons generally include Bullet, Karizma R, Scorpio, suv/xuv type vehicles.
    3. Stay away from guy dressed in all white - white half shirt, white pant. This type of goon is next in queue for election/ active 'karyakarta' of some political party. Typically has oversized phone in hand, with black goggle.
    4. Stay away whenever you see 2 or more people arguing, who resembles any of above description. Do not even stop vehicle to see whats happening.
    5. There can be exceptions, guy with above description might be actually a good Samaritan. DON'T try to find it out. Probability of that is way too less. Stick to the rules.

Ground rule - Be anywhere in world, never be at wrong place, at wrong time, with wrong company. Whenever at least two of these wrong thing happens, you probable are going to get in trouble. Keep sense always on and try to avoid it.

Hope it helps.

good stuff! loved the post :)
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • vaibav1233 months ago
      This post is the truth of Pune.
      I honked at SUV parked improperly and the driver instead of moving the vehicle looks angrily and makes rude gesture.
      As if they own the road and others are using it a charity.
      So this advice is a practical one.
      Our degrees do not help out in such situations.

Do keep us posted about what your colleague ends up buying. This is a good time to be a buyer. Best wishes.

He negotiated the price for 3bhk up to 91.5L but did not buy in the end for two reasons:

1. The flat he had short listed was on a floor where everyone else were tenants. His wife did not want to settle down at a place where it was unlikely for them to get permanent neighbours.

2. His elder kid is in 8th grade and he was not confident about the school. In any case getting admission would be a pain. And traveling from BR to any other school would be an even bigger pain.

CommentQuote

He negotiated the price for 3bhk up to 91.5L but did not buy in the end for two reasons:

1. The flat he had short listed was on a floor where everyone else were tenants. His wife did not want to settle down at a place where it was unlikely for them to get permanent neighbours.

2. His elder kid is in 8th grade and he was not confident about the school. In any case getting admission would be a pain. And traveling from BR to any other school would be an even bigger pain.

1. In new buildings tenants are going to be plenty. It takes around 5 yrs for owners to show up. Not disagreeing with your friend here just stating my observation.
    2. I like the school. Actually it is one of the most sought after school in the area. Admissions are easy for the owners as they are given priority. And eighth grade admission could have been far easier. But schools has ICSE board...not everyone's favorite. And I still haven't figured out what makes a school a good school. For me as long as school is lenient enough and not overburdening kids, its a good school. Vidya valley comes close to my definition of good school but as your friend rightly observed, travelling to any other school from BR would be a huge pain.

Thanks for the update Sudhashbahu!?!
    CommentQuote
  • As for School, its PCIT School, which is commanding the premium and demand....! so try out something in Balewadi , you will get perm neighbours, high chances and school nearby
    CommentQuote

I stayed as tenant in BR for some time and was looking for a school. For known/unknown reason people staying in BR don't prefer BR school. Most of them send kids to VIBGYOR
    CommentQuote
  • The builder has stopped supplying water to the Blue Ridge Societies. The builder has also cut power to the streetlights. He has posted bouncers at the pump rooms and electric rooms, not allowing society personnel access to these areas. This is a reaction to a year long effort from the Societies to audit the township charges the builder collects. The builder did not allow the audit, hence the societies withheld the township dues. What a mess!
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
  • Originally Posted by Sj2013
    If you want enjoy pre independence era purchase a flat in BR or MP. You will get fair idea of "British Raj".

Any voice against management will be pressed. Only good part is you won't get jail. Normally this is true most of the builders. But most builders will leave after doing so called completion but this case of MP, LR and BR and other townships of kind, they are there forever ruling the entire lifetime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    recalled my comment I posted 4 years ago

CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am planning to book a flat for end use in T18/19. After looking at the documents at RERA, I got below questions. Can someone help me before I proceed.

1) There are some litigations on the land. The matter is still under juridiction. Is this going to cause any issue/delay?

2) I see more flats have been booked in T19 when compared to 18. Any specific reason?

Thanks,

Amit
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • Consumer89029 days ago
      Even I was surprised..there must be a reason for the same...right now they r offering 95Lcas all in for 2bhk after discount...and no pre-emi till possession..