Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by anandji View Post
    We expect some delays with any big project. The important thing would be ''all amenities'' promised. They should complete all in time for end users to enjoy.
    It is all quiet here.
    Any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by anandji View Post
      It is all quiet here.
      Any updates?
      Kuch khaas nahi... jo bolna tha woh sab bol chuke... let it be silent for now.

Comment

good

Comment

golf khelne ka man kare to jayenge... memebership fees k saath :P

Comment

Originally posted by kingkrunal View Post
            golf khelne ka man kare to jayenge... memebership fees k saath :P
            I'm sure that there would be lot of people who woould be willing to join you (with membership)

Comment

One of my friends wanted to book 1BHK flat. Are there any new bookings available?

Comment

Does anyone know what is the reasonable price of 2BHK (1256 sqft) at Blue Ridge?

I see advertisements from 80-90 Lakhs on 99 acres. Though Blue Ridge is a premium projext, it sounds quite high.

Comment

Looking for 2BKH on rent in BR

Hi all,

I am not sure if its right forum to ask this question. Your help would be appreciated.
                  I recently got a job in Phase 1. I am looking for 2 BHK on rent in Blue Ridge for my family. Can someone help me on this? I would appreciate the direct owners who wants to rent out their flats. One can send me a message on IREF, i will contact accordingly.

Thank you.
                  PR

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
                    Does anyone know what is the reasonable price of 2BHK (1256 sqft) at Blue Ridge?

I see advertisements from 80-90 Lakhs on 99 acres. Though Blue Ridge is a premium projext, it sounds quite high.
                    80L would be the base price I assume and does not include stampduty etc.

So, 6369 psft is the price. Too high IMHO. Prefer to go to Baner, at these rates. If you want to go to Hinjewadi only, then its a different matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
                      80L would be the base price I assume and does not include stampduty etc.

So, 6369 psft is the price. Too high IMHO. Prefer to go to Baner, at these rates. If you want to go to Hinjewadi only, then its a different matter.
                      I have recently taken a flat on rent there. Only reason for considering Blue Ridge is I work there and kids also go to school there.

However if base price is 80L, I will not consider buying. The complex is good but the quality of life in general is not good enough to justify the price. After all, I am not going to play golf everyday.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X