Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3921 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I'm considering flat in Blue Ridge Tower 3 in resale. The owner is asking for 95L for 3BHK flat having built up area of 1730. I like the layout of older towers better than the newer ones of similar area since room sizes are bigger in this.

Could anyone guide if this is a good deal?

Also if anyone can comment what sort of charges go for additional parking go in the BR ?
    One property dealer mentioned it will go around 2.5L while other mentioned you will not get it less than 5L. I don't know whom to believe ?
    Do people give parking on rent and what do they charge like there? Personally I don't see point in spending 5L for a parking, both my car's are under 5L, lol
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • GlobeSon1 months ago
      5L appears to be a more realistic figure in a upscale society. You should be able to rent a parking space as many flats are rented out, and parking is possibly unutilized.
  • Some of the issues at Blue Ridge:

1. Management asking LOT OF money for shift-in and shift-out.

2. Management is also asking money for vehicle stickers... this is ridiculous. It looks like Paranjape is collecting funds from their projects for upcoming project :D

3. Lot of cockroaches and rats inside building. Management is not performing pest control. But put a notice that person keeping dustbin outside for more than specified period would be penalised. WHAT IS THIS????

If your maid does not put garbage in dustbin tank, even then you will be penalised. WHERE IS JUSTICE SIR????

4. Some of the security guards are very rude and do not co-operate.

5. Management is making huge money through society maintenance charges, but societies are not maintained properly. Only 1 life is operational, garbage is not collected everyday keeping hygiene and health at risk, Intercom is not working in most of the homes.

6. Another frustrating thing happened. One of the tenant was not given the vehicle sticker as his owner has not paid society maintenance. WHAT IS THIS RULE MAN???? How you can blame another person for other's mistake???

Blue Ridge management must think on these points.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • GlobeSon1 months ago
      In traditional model, builder used to make one time profit while selling the flat. In modern model, builder milks the customer for life in the form of maintenance charges which are totally unjustified for the kind of service they provide.
  • Originally Posted by sonalim
    Some of the issues at Blue Ridge:

1. Management asking LOT OF money for shift-in and shift-out.

Blueridge township has many societies. I understand that society comprising of buildings B1 to B6 charges for move-in and move-out. I agree that its not very fair. Other socities within blueridge have started charging tenants for use of swimming pool and gym.

Originally Posted by sonalim

2. Management is also asking money for vehicle stickers... this is ridiculous. It looks like Paranjape is collecting funds from their projects for upcoming project :D

Not sure if the collected money goes to Paranjape builders or is utilized by the individual society. Usually, builders do not decide on the rules once the society is handed over to residents.

3. Lot of cockroaches and rats inside building. Management is not performing pest control. But put a notice that person keeping dustbin outside for more than specified period would be penalised. WHAT IS THIS???? If your maid does not put garbage in dustbin tank, even then you will be penalised. WHERE IS JUSTICE SIR????

I have not seen any cockroaches and rats in UNIT B (where I reside). But I could be wrong. SOciety members might have wanted to make stricter rules for eradicating the rats/cockroaches menace. I agree that pest control should be done.

4. Some of the security guards are very rude and do not co-operate.

Rudeness is a part of Indian culture. Misplaced concepts of pride and humbleness. More often than not, rude security guards and rude residents deserve each other. We want others to be humble to us while we are too full of self-respect! ANyways, this is not the platform to discuss this.

5. Management is making huge money through society maintenance charges, but societies are not maintained properly. Only 1 life is operational, garbage is not collected everyday keeping hygiene and health at risk, Intercom is not working in most of the homes.

All expenses are subject to audit and copy of that is provided to all owners. If you are accusing MC (Managing committee) of corruption and incompetence...well, it is possible. However, more often than not, corruption charges against MCs are unfounded. Most MC members are dedicated to their societies and may not find siphoning off money palatable or even viable. Rates of maintaining society are high. MC members have regular jobs and take up the society work as an additional burden. Residents need to work with MC for issues such as intercom. However, you will find that AGMs are sparsely attended (I have always stayed away from society politics but have been close enough to know how it works)

6. Another frustrating thing happened. One of the tenant was not given the vehicle sticker as his owner has not paid society maintenance. WHAT IS THIS RULE MAN???? How you can blame another person for other's mistake???

Society needs money to run. It does have a right to not serve the owner who hasn't paid his/her dues (By law, the society cannot cut water, electricity or gas of any resident irrespective of the due amounts). Yes, it is totally unfair to the tenant. He/she should blame the owner. Not the society. And renting flat from a person who doesn't want to pay maintenance charges is rarely going to be a pleasant experience.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • abe7861 months ago
      I've seen flats (3BHK) for purchase in resale mode in Hinjewadi Townships i.e. Life Repbulic and Blue Ridge. So far I've come with below pros and cons for Life republic when compared to Blue Ridge

Pros:

+ Total flat cost of similar super area will come to 12-15 lakhs cheaper in LR.

+ It is lot quieter compared to hustle and bustle of Blue ridge, something which I perfer.

+ Although not buying for investment, but property price growth potiental seems more promising in LR compared to BR especially with rapid growth near punawale. BR prices people are saying have become stagnant and sometimes even negative.

+ I've got some feedback that there is huge jam around BR near 6PM due to office busses while nothing like that in LR.

Cons:
      - Carpet area of flat in LR is less by 200sqft compared to BR although super area is same. Room sizes are bigger in BR flat.

- BR has more shops and main hinjewadi shops also nearby, while LR has limited shops, although essential ones are present.

- Life Republic's approach road is not that good.

- People complain of occasional power cut and internet in LR (had some feedback from office collegue) while BR property owners told there is no power cut and multiple ISPs are present with very cheap plans.

- BR has more sought after school inside compared to Life republic's School (Anisha Global), though its not important right now but 2-3 years down the line. I'm not sure how both of them compare though in reality apart from brand name.

I'm inclining more towards LR due to less cost of property. Can any knowledgeable member comment if I'm missing on any points while comparing LR to BR ?
  • Originally Posted by bhajo2012
    Thank you CautiousOne for pointing to MahaRera website
    https://maharerait.mahaonline.gov.in...ist/SearchList

Can someone confirm if there is Burial Ground, Cremation Ground, Garbage Disposal near to River facing apartments of Towers T18 to T23
    I can see Burial Ground, Cremation Ground, Garbage Disposal infront of those towers as per approved layout from MahaRera website

Can any one please confirm this ? Am unable to see anything of this sort in any layout / google map.
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • mankaj1 months ago
      It hasn't been constructed as of now and the location can change. However, burial grounds near home are considered good especially if one positions his/her bed parallel to the grave!
  • "if one positons his/her bed parallel to grave " Hahahahha. I think it is a sarcastic comment....
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • mankaj27 days ago
      No Deepak, I have always stayed near burial grounds and had a splendid experience so far.

More dangerous are the people who are alive...

Again, my comments are strictly for the burial grounds and not a crematorium which are polluting!
  • @mankaj " burial grounds near home are considered good especially if one positions his/her bed parallel to the grave "

If only Paranjape builders come to know of this, they will hike the rates by another Rs.500, and add burial ground as an amenity in the glossy brochure.

Jokes apart, it is interesting to know what factors people base their buying decision on.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • GlobeSon17 days ago
      I fully support your recommendation. Paranjape folks should appoint you as their strategic adviser.