Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

wohaa.. better to buy a row house or a farm house near river with private garden and view as you like :P

Comment

Originally posted by kingkrunal View Post
      wohaa.. better to buy a row house or a farm house near river with private garden and view as you like :P
      Nothing available near Hinjewadi. Everything is Agri land.

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
        Nothing available near Hinjewadi. Everything is Agri land.
        buy a 10k or more sq ft agriland.. there is some fsi on that .. build a house ... a garden ... a veg garden... get one security guy and you are good to go...
        saw icici bank on way to phase 2.. saw some sobha guest house ... how they got NA permission ?
        think think

Comment

buy a 10k or more sq ft agriland.. there is some fsi on that .. build a house ... a garden ... a veg garden... get one security guy and you are good to go...
          saw icici bank on way to phase 2.. saw some sobha guest house ... how they got NA permission ?
          think think
          Agri land FSI is 4%. for 10K sq.ft. plot you get 400 sq.ft to live.

And rates for Agri land in surrounding area is already jacked up. I have heard rates of Rs 600 - 1000 p.s.f.

Comment

yes thats also true... another thing is the resale row houses in wakad or hinjewadi... saw a few advt on property sites for 1 ~ 1.2 cr ... which can be negotiated to 90 ~ 1 cr ....

Comment

yes thats also true... another thing is the resale row houses in wakad or hinjewadi... saw a few advt on property sites for 1 ~ 1.2 cr ... which can be negotiated to 90 ~ 1 cr ....
              Everything in Hinjewadi is argi land. I wont take chances with row houses there.

For Wakad I personally feel the area is not worth a 90L - 1Cr house (and add the fact that I can't afford it anyways )

Comment

Called the person advertising the flat at 75 lakhs. The ad was put by "mistake". The price is 80 Lakhs.

So the price rage is 80-90 Lakhs = Rs 6369 to 7156 per sq.ft.
                Those brokers do that. Either they would say that the ad was a mistake, or it is sold out (even though ad was posted one day ago) or owner is now asking for more. But hey, whats your requirement, I have got more to sell. They would even call you from different numbers giving different names. they sometimes quote more than what the owner is demanding, to get extra brokerage or a chunk from the extra amount.

Seems overpriced.. let it go.. it is one of the better schemes in Hinjewadi.

Why dont you explore Wakad. You will get 2bhk in region of 70L and it is developing faster. I agree many schemes are not that good, but some units are good even in the not so good schemes.

Comment

Called the person advertising the flat at 75 lakhs. The ad was put by "mistake". The price is 80 Lakhs.

So the price rage is 80-90 Lakhs = Rs 6369 to 7156 per sq.ft.
                  Too silly for a mistake to happen...may be the guy got more number of calls than he expected! You should have offered 70 - all cash deal withing 1 day!

Comment

Originally posted by NeedHomeNow View Post
                    You should have offered 70 - all cash deal withing 1 day!
                    Not sure if this will work on non-leveraged investors...but it surely is working on smaller builders...

every1 was in need of cash....though with election over...money will stop getting out of RE...builders might still be in cash crunch unless either 1) economy shoots off dramatically post NaMo 2) interest rates are reduced by 2-3% to kick-start economy/RE

both are possible but less probable scenario
                    Last edited by Baruch; April 24 2014, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post

Seems overpriced.. let it go.. it is one of the better schemes in Hinjewadi.

Why dont you explore Wakad. You will get 2bhk in region of 70L and it is developing faster. I agree many schemes are not that good, but some units are good even in the not so good schemes.
                      I have already let it go. The same 2BHK they quote for 80-90L I have taken on rent for Rs 14K per month. I get to enjoy the same facilities at fraction of the cost.

Now I will wait and watch the Hinjewadi wakad area over the next few month for deals.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X