Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
    Not sure if this will work on non-leveraged investors...but it surely is working on smaller builders...

every1 was in need of cash....though with election over...money will stop getting out of RE...builders might still be in cash crunch unless either 1) economy shoots off dramatically post NaMo 2) interest rates are reduced by 2-3% to kick-start economy/RE

both are possible but less probable scenario
    Cash coming back to the RE market is true but will not happen so soon. As must have seen in the news..gold/property rates are falling due to offloading by guys to fund election campaigns.
    Now, money spent can only be recovered by goons (read politicians) once the new government comes back into power & start doing some sanctions.

Without the files/sanctions moving...no money will come back to the sector...and it will take atleast 1-2 months. Rest is all psychological factors but nothing on the ground.

Interst rate coming down? Not happening till this year end...and if God forbid, El nino screws up the monsoons, we may even see some rate increases to combat inflation. Those guys generally make up numbers to show inflation is constant or even going down...look around..i dont see anything getting cheaper..even a freaking lemon is costing 5 Rs nowadays!

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
      Called the person advertising the flat at 75 lakhs. The ad was put by "mistake". The price is 80 Lakhs.

So the price rage is 80-90 Lakhs = Rs 6369 to 7156 per sq.ft.
      Have you checked with the BR office for any availability? I have heard that there are still some flats available with the builder in the newer towers (7-11). If the current rate is 6000/6300 (Golf facing), why are you chasing the brokers?

Here is BR pricing

Blue Ridge | Flat : Price Details | By Paranjape Schemes (Constructions) Ltd.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
        Have you checked with the BR office for any availability? I have heard that there are still some flats available with the builder in the newer towers (7-11). If the current rate is 6000/6300 (Golf facing), why are you chasing the brokers?

Here is BR pricing

Blue Ridge | Flat : Price Details | By Paranjape Schemes (Constructions) Ltd.
        I did check with the office. They said only availability now is for under-construction towers with possession date of Dec 2016.

Even at the link you posted, there is nothing below 90L for 2BHK.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
          every1 was in need of cash....though with election over...money will stop getting out of RE...builders might still be in cash crunch unless either 1) economy shoots off dramatically post NaMo 2) interest rates are reduced by 2-3% to kick-start economy/RE

both are possible but less probable scenario
          We can't expect NaMo to give over night results to the economy ruined under Dhongress for past decade. The CAD is still high (what seems reduced is only due to less imports of gold which has made up by smuggling) & with inflation still high & going up again, interest rates down by 2-3% looks distant. Infact, there are chances of interest rates going further up if monsoons are poor & inflation remains high. Today, INR again crossed 61 to a $ .

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
          I have already let it go. The same 2BHK they quote for 80-90L I have taken on rent for Rs 14K per month. I get to enjoy the same facilities at fraction of the cost.
          +1. Enjoy at fraction of cost & save for higher downpayment when you decide to buy.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Any new government will need at least 2 years to check the damage already done. And perhaps if its policies are right from the 3rd year onwards the trend would start improving. There is a difference between sentiment upliftment and real on the ground progress.

Interestingly, the real fruits of these policy decisions generally start showing up after 2-3 years of infrastructure completion. So even if the govt starts large scale growth infra project in 2015 and completes them by 2019, the benefits would appear by 2021 at the earliest.

So do not expect any immediate post-election magic. The current weak trend will continue for a long time to come. Better to invest on education and good health. because no matter whatever be the economic scenario, these two give the highest ROI.
            Last edited by humble_guy; April 24 2014, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Letter from blueridge.. Advice from existing owners please

I have received email from BR stating that they have started superstructure of T20! They forwarded layout plan and electrical layout of my flat type.
              Would anyone recommend any practical changes etc or its a standard letter?
              I appreciate your views
              Regards

Comment

there are many....please look at 12-15 pages before around Jan,14 on this thread for the discussion on the same

Comment

structural changes

Baruch, Many thanks for your guidance towards some informative posts in the forum related to structural changes. These are few changes I’m requesting. Anyone has any other practical suggestions?
                  · Installing universal outlets for all electrical sockets in the house.
                  · Provide a 15V outlet for the dishwasher
                  · The granite counter top to be raised for dishwasher
                  · Gas meters to be positioned on a side wall below the sink, instead of right under the sink
                  · connect the hot water pipes for both bathroom so that we can install one heater and share it
                  I wasnt sure regarding gas meter. My suggestion is based on forum posts. Is it the right change or you recommend on the main wall?
                  Many thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by herohiralal View Post
                    The question really is whether BR in particular and Hinjewadi in general is so crap that it justifies constant beating by bears? For a person who has decided to purchase a flat in Pune what value if this forum adding if people here are just beating every project and every area cause they personally want the bubble to burst?

People need to be told about pro and cons about any project but just pasting unrelated and at time highly inaccurate posts http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post3756.html dosent help people who visit these forums.

BR might not be the best project in the world but its a very good project in a developing area. There are other areas and projects which are equally good and some are better.
                    Initially I also thought that the forum mostly has negative points highlighted and therefore the picture is not "balanced".

On further thought, I realized that this is actually very useful.

The Builder gives you the rosy picture with all the pros. So the cons higlighted here really complete the picture.

Beyond that it is up to the individual to decide with is right for them.
                    Last edited by sudhashbahu; April 28 2014, 08:27 PM.

Comment

then better name this forum as "NegativesofIndianRealEstate" forum - a sincere effort to balance rosy pictures given by builder :-)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X