Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

However , what I have observed on this forum, is that no project is worth buying, no area is worth living, at no price is RE worth buying, and so on and so forth, this has been going on years on this forum.

I would rather rename this forum, as "waiting/hoping for correction so I can buy cheap" forum

Comment

If one continues to say its night when its day...after 12 hours he/she will be correct ....but that doesn't wipe out his/her incorrectness earlier

Comment

Has anyone staying in Blue Ridge installed a safety grill for balcony ? I was told by the BR office staff that only option is to have a collapsible grill at near the sliding glass doors. Are there any other options that residents have availed - for example - raising the height of parapet.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
          Your best bet is to visit the BR township office in tower 1 (near the river) and inquire.

I will see if I can gather any information from the society too. Will PM you.
          Hi Pnq2012,

Thank you for your help. I got an apartment in tower 14. One has to go through broker for rented apartment.

Cheers!
          PR

Comment

Originally posted by blueridget9 View Post
            Has anyone staying in Blue Ridge installed a safety grill for balcony ? I was told by the BR office staff that only option is to have a collapsible grill at near the sliding glass doors. Are there any other options that residents have availed - for example - raising the height of parapet.
            I don't think raising the height of balcony parapet is allowed. I have heard that some residents have installed a collapsible mosquito net curtain. Not sure about a grill though.

Originally posted by anandji View Post
            Baruch, Many thanks for your guidance towards some informative posts in the forum related to structural changes. These are few changes I’m requesting. Anyone has any other practical suggestions?
            · Installing universal outlets for all electrical sockets in the house.
            · Provide a 15V outlet for the dishwasher
            · The granite counter top to be raised for dishwasher
            · Gas meters to be positioned on a side wall below the sink, instead of right under the sink
            · connect the hot water pipes for both bathroom so that we can install one heater and share it
            I wasnt sure regarding gas meter. My suggestion is based on forum posts. Is it the right change or you recommend on the main wall?
            Many thanks for your help
            Couple of things that I did:

- Moved the gas meter near the sink so that it is easily accessible. Good luck with that as it was a nightmare for me to get it done. There were lot of objections from the management but I had to convince them that their original location wasn't appropriate for me either.
            - Break the granite so that I could fit a larger refrigerator
            - Got rid of the tub, made plumbing changes & installed a washing machine in the master bathroom. May be only possible in 4 BHK and 5 BHK flats.
            - Additional outlets in kitchen especially if you plan on using a hob or induction plate. Piped gas is still non-subsidized, so we use induction plate and microwave a lot.
            - Extra 15 V electrical point for a dryer
            - Installed a water saving faucet with sprayer. A bit expensive in India but if you travel abroad, then better to import it. Note that it requires a top mount installation as compared to wall mount.

Hope that helps.

Originally posted by PRA21103 View Post
            Hi Pnq2012,

Thank you for your help. I got an apartment in tower 14. One has to go through broker for rented apartment.

Cheers!
            PR
            Good to know that you found a rented apartment. Lot of people moving in nowadays.

Quick BR update:

Some good landscaping in progress as new towers become ready for possession.

Work on the walking/jogging track has started.

New shops are slated to open in June. Sill haven;t heard what businesses are coming.

A rikshaw stand has been allowed inside BR (in front of SEZ) though I'm sure that it is not by meter.

Kids camp is in full swing. Activities include coaching in skating, tennis, soccer, cricket, swimming. Music, drawing and dance activities have also started.

New kids play area coming up.

Comment

Purchased duplex in B6 recently. Anybody who have purchased duplex in B1 to B6?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashok1110 View Post
                However , what I have observed on this forum, is that no project is worth buying, no area is worth living, at no price is RE worth buying, and so on and so forth, this has been going on years on this forum.

I would rather rename this forum, as "waiting/hoping for correction so I can buy cheap" forum
                Yes. I agree.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ashok1110;1134674]However , what I have observed on this forum, is that no project is worth buying, no area is worth living, at no price is RE worth buying, and so on and so forth, this has been going on years on this forum.

totally agree..i notice same in some other threads.

Comment

I feel the prices are accurate. Once the construction work gets over, shops get operational, it will be one of the best integrated societies in Pune. That time we will see an uptick in rentals as well. And yes, I am biased. I am an owner.

Also one thing to keep in mind while talking about/sft rates is - when you buy the apartment from builder, there are lot of additional charges such as car parking, amenities, floor rise etc which the buyer of resale flat does not take in consideration. Just for example, the rate at which I bought (say) was 3500/sft. After I add all these costs and calculate the /sft for the total cost of acquisition, it is about Rs 500 more and actually it is 4000.

Comment

>> - Additional outlets in kitchen especially if you plan on using a hob or induction plate. Piped gas is still non-subsidized, so we use induction plate and microwave a lot.

Cost of gas per unit of heat generated is still lower than cost of electricity, I guess. 46MJ/kg is the calorific value of LPG. Specific heat of water is 4186 J /kg. 4186/46x10^6 is the amount of LPG in kg required to heat 1kg water by 1C. (Assuming most of the cooking is basically heating water).
                      Now 1 unit = 3.6MJ. so 4186/3.6MJ is consumed. using cost per unit and cost per kg of lpg, you can come to the exact numbers.

In fact, you can simply get the cost per MJ of heat in both cases. if 900 Rs per cylinder (nonsubsidized), then cost per MJ is 900/(46*14.2). For electricity, assuming Rs 10 per unit, you get 10/3.6.

Also assuming 100% efficiency in both cases.

Kerosene stoves would be the most cost efficient

not sure if i m right, am out of touch with the physics...

>> A rikshaw stand has been allowed inside BR (in front of SEZ) though I'm sure that it is not by meter.

that is a problem even in Aundh or Baner. Maybe whole of pune !

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X