Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

I have learned that Hiranandani is planning a township in Hinjewadi area. This is the reason Paranjape group is holding the prices.
    Anybody knows location of Hiranandani Group site?

Comment

what do you mean by holding the price?

also, does paranjape negotiate for blue ridge?

Originally posted by HemantDesh View Post
      I have learned that Hiranandani is planning a township in Hinjewadi area. This is the reason Paranjape group is holding the prices.
      Anybody knows location of Hiranandani Group site?

Comment

Originally posted by kazihamed View Post
        what do you mean by holding the price?

also, does paranjape negotiate for blue ridge?
        Not coming down on price despite of less demand.

Comment

by that logic they wud have more competition from hiranandani..so even less demand..i thk it is counter productive

Comment

Blue Ridge is NOT for middle class

Quoting from Ravi Karandeekar's blog:

Blue Ridge Sales manager, Mr Prasanna Tamaskar says:
            Available properties in the budget range of Rs. 40 lakhs (very few) to 125 lakhs. There is no pressure selling. We discuss, said Prasanna, the available 5 BHK, 4 BHK, 3 BHK, 2 BHK Flats. The positive, negative points, doubts and concerns. Possession dates. Payment schedules. No convincing. Only explaining. It is more like a professional business transaction. My property buyer is mature. Generally, salaried persons who's monthly family income is 1.5 to 2.5 lakhs. He has good savings. Looking for not more than 50% home finance. Very less investors. 70 to 80% are from Pune and Mumbai. A few NRIs.

http://.blogspot.com/2010/08/blue-ri...big-event.html

Ok, so lets do the analysis of target market.
            1. Salaried person with monthly income of 1.5 to 2.5 L
            2. Who has savings of at least 40L to 1 crore, since he is ready to pay 50% downpayment, and I assume that family savings will be at least double of what he is paying for downpayment.

Does this sound like a middle class guy in Pune? Not even IT guys have this kind of money.

Who is buying in Blue Ridge then?

Comment

Originally posted by abeerbagul View Post

2. Who has savings of at least 40L to 1 crore, since he is ready to pay 50% downpayment, and I assume that family savings will be at least double of what he is paying for downpayment.

Does this sound like a middle class guy in Pune? Not even IT guys have this kind of money.

IT people who are currently onsite and planning to come back to india after 5 years (It will be ready by then).
              Businessmans from mumbai having big money and want a weekend home to play golf & ....

Comment

Available properties in the budget range of Rs. 40 lakhs (very few) to 125 lakhs. There is no pressure selling. We discuss, said Prasanna, the available 5 BHK, 4 BHK, 3 BHK, 2 BHK Flats. The positive, negative points, doubts and concerns. Possession dates. Payment schedules. No convincing. Only explaining. It is more like a professional business transaction. My property buyer is mature. Generally, salaried persons who's monthly family income is 1.5 to 2.5 lakhs. He has good savings. Looking for not more than 50% home finance. Very less investors. 70 to 80% are from Pune and Mumbai. A few NRIs.

Then why was BR offering group discounts to IT cos?? It is more like LIMITED EDITION in site office & SALE, SALE, SALE for IT cos. All in all, both are the same.

* I don't know how can people put in 1.25Cr for such a project?? And those who monthly income is 1.5-2.5L, why will they buy at such crap area where there is no proper infra in place??
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

i dont think they r offering discount any more to IT ppl..

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Then why was BR offering group discounts to IT cos?? It is more like LIMITED EDITION in site office & SALE, SALE, SALE for IT cos. All in all, both are the same.

* I don't know how can people put in 1.25Cr for such a project?? And those who monthly income is 1.5-2.5L, why will they buy at such crap area where there is no proper infra in place??

Comment

Even if they sell 5-6 flats per year they earn few crores that is enough to pay their employee's salary so they are not making it down....just kidding

Comment

I just wonder why only 1.5L to 2.5L and NOT 3-5 Lakhs...

Here is the math

Average monthly income of H1B holder 5000 - 8000 $
                      If he is bachelor Avr savings approx 1000 - 1500 $
                      Net savings on indian rupees per month ~ 75 - 100K
                      Net Annual savings 10-15 Lakhs
                      About 1 lakhs per month for junior level person

For senior person monthly salary could be 1.25/1.5 of above
                      So applying same logic 1.5 - 2.5 number holds good

Point is that, this number will NOT go up unless rupee depreciates beyond 55/60....

H1B rocks!!! Chop Shop are shining!!!

And builders know it.....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X