Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Other view

This is not the latest info. This was discussed at length in this thread from past few months.

Typically in Pune, the bungalow schemes have their own gated security so not sure it would have had any unrestricted access in that area if that ever comes up. All the more - a remote thought - if the likes of Narayana Murthy or their family ever takes up a bungalow space (even for short stay purpose) in Blue Ridge (http://pscl.in/pdf/13%20Blue%20Ridge%20News%20Article%20December%202010.pdf) then it will reinforce higher security and more restricted access.

Its good that bungalows are not planned, one to reduce the parity between the rich and poor resident of Blue Ridge and two for the benefit of to-be bungalow owners, the location of which will compromise their privacy.

I may be wrong but I still have a feeling that the bungalow plan is not totally scrapped and may come up sometime in future, if not soon.

By the way, the township is looking good as it is taking shape.

blueridge.in
    CommentQuote
  • While booking the flats, tower unit buyers were being told that BR would be one integrated township and tower residents could access bungalow area also - no restrictions. Obviously, residents can't access SEZ and school etc parts of such integrated township.

IMO, tower residents are getting confined to much smaller area compared to what was marketed earlier.

Its like FSI of the 100% residential land part of the township is being utilized to stuff more units in towers, but the access is allowed only to 30% of the total land. My question is - is this fair to BR buyers?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SunAndSand
    Its good that bungalows are not planned, one to reduce the parity between the rich and poor resident of Blue Ridge and two for the benefit of to-be bungalow owners, the location of which will compromise their privacy.

+1. I too agree with this. But the issue is why was it planned earlier & shown to the tower residents ?? It would have been better if BR guys would have said 'FUTURE EXPANSION' & left it to the buyers' risk whether to opt flats facing that side or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SunAndSand

Typically in Pune, the bungalow schemes have their own gated security so not sure it would have had any unrestricted access in that area if that ever comes up. All the more - a remote thought - if the likes of Narayana Murthy or their family ever takes up a bungalow space (even for short stay purpose) in Blue Ridge (http://pscl.in/pdf/13%20Blue%20Ridge%20News%20Article%20December%202010.pdf) then it will reinforce higher security and more restricted access.

Can't understand this logic. Integrated township means all can "walk" in entire area as all are collectively paying for and maintaining all parts.

This is like having commercial activity right in front of building and anyone can make use of it. Tomorrow if golf course does not work out, builder may even be allowed to start a Mangal Karyalaya there (its a big and assured business) Will that be ok to you?

Man, you are not considering your privacy and space available to you apart from your flat (which may be the basis for super built up charges and taking a call to buy a flat in the first place).
    CommentQuote
  • I wonder why there is no visible protest or unrest amongst BR owners
    beause they will not get acess to the originally shown/promised open space anymore (whose FSI is used to stuff in more floors on their towers)

Are they ok with access to much smaller open space around the towers only?

Jab Miyan-Biwi raaji,...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaiBhau
    I wonder why there is no visible protest or unrest amongst BR owners
    beause they will not get acess to the originally shown/promised open space anymore (whose FSI is used to stuff in more floors on their towers)

Are they ok with access to much smaller open space around the towers only?

Jab Miyan-Biwi raaji,...

+1. When compared to the no. of flats & people, the open space around the towers will be very, very less. Adding up of FSI from open space to tower side makes matters even worse.

If BR residents don't protest, by the time the project completes (if at all it does), there will be another 10 mods done by then.

Take up this issue guys, after all it is your hard earned money.

Btw, Forest Trails, Bhugaon, too has been modified by Paranjape as it will also have apartments as against only bungalows/twin bungalows as originally planned.
    CommentQuote
  • Current rate

Any idea what is current rate in BR now. I know this project is not worth but just curious as 2 yrs back they were asking 3200-3400. And were assuring possession by March 2012
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivek.cap
    Any idea what is current rate in BR now. I know this project is not worth but just curious as 2 yrs back they were asking 3200-3400. And were assuring possession by March 2012

I made an enquiry today with a sales executive by the name Yogesh Mali. I was told that the current rate is 4200/- p.s.f. Work is in progress on 14 towers. They are coming up with some 30 flooried towers in front of the SEZ and this dude was just asking me to get something there...

Yeah, for some reason i feel the whole golf-course thing would be a bit difficult.

Any ways, so I was told that there's no space available in the 14 towers other than 5BHKs; also the towers 15-21 would be launched sometime next year with a target of 5500 to 6000 p.s.f (does this sound real!).
    CommentQuote
  • well

well i don't have acrophobia but do people really like to stay on 28th or 30th floor? I believe at such height, you are really disconnected from entire world. How many elevators are they providing/building? I can't imagine to stand in the elevator queue for 5 minutes just to bring Chitale's 500ml milk from Kailash Mini market on ground!. Such high rise is good if you are poet,musician where they need utmost tranqulity.
    For ordinary folk like me upto 6 th floor is the limit.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site yesterday and I was told the same thing..

Originally Posted by pras_kul
    I made an enquiry today with a sales executive by the name Yogesh Mali. I was told that the current rate is 4200/- p.s.f. Work is in progress on 14 towers. They are coming up with some 30 flooried towers in front of the SEZ and this dude was just asking me to get something there...

Yeah, for some reason i feel the whole golf-course thing would be a bit difficult.

Any ways, so I was told that there's no space available in the 14 towers other than 5BHKs; also the towers 15-21 would be launched sometime next year with a target of 5500 to 6000 p.s.f (does this sound real!).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PuneJoker
    well i don't have acrophobia but do people really like to stay on 28th or 30th floor? I believe at such height, you are really disconnected from entire world. How many elevators are they providing/building? I can't imagine to stand in the elevator queue for 5 minutes just to bring Chitale's 500ml milk from Kailash Mini market on ground!. Such high rise is good if you are poet,musician where they need utmost tranqulity.
    For ordinary folk like me upto 6 th floor is the limit.

About the Chitale milk factor. Well, you don't need to go anywhere. Home delivery options are offered by the local shops. I live on the 17th floor of a high rise and sincerely wish i could live any higher. Its a beautiful world. No, i am not a poet, just another IT guy.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the reply,

I was just evaluating my decision. As in 2 yrs they increased Rs 800 and i am sure if i sit for negotiation i can bring them to 3800 in today market.

So, Rs. 400 increase was not much as compared to 8-10% in FD in last 2 yrs :)

Thanks friend, I postpone my decision to purchase in BR due to some posts in IREF.

The cost of flat was 70 lacs, and if i would have taken loan of 50-60 lacs, then interest on that would have been 10-12 lacs till now.

So guys pls think twice before purchasing in BR on such high rates.

Thank you,
    --Vivek

Originally Posted by pras_kul

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PuneJoker
    well i don't have acrophobia but do people really like to stay on 28th or 30th floor? I believe at such height, you are really disconnected from entire world. How many elevators are they providing/building? I can't imagine to stand in the elevator queue for 5 minutes just to bring Chitale's 500ml milk from Kailash Mini market on ground!.

Those who stay on 30th floor do not go down to buy 500 ml milk. They use services

Regarding height and elevators experience -
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/4291-blue-ridge-by-paranjape-schemes-in-hinjewadi-pune/page39?t=5032&page=39
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_friend
    Those who stay on 30th floor do not go down to buy 500 ml milk. They use services

Regarding height and elevators experience -
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/4291-blue-ridge-by-paranjape-schemes-in-hinjewadi-pune/page39?t=5032&page=39

And what if you forget something in your car ??
    High rises are good if they are located in areas like Manhattan or near Sydney Opera house. FOr areas like Hinjwadi, better to buy farm house & enjoy nature around with bare feet than using telescopes.
    CommentQuote
  • Are these high speed lifts or the normal lifts we see in 5-6 storied buildings? Buildings with more than 10 floors really need high speed lifts.
    CommentQuote