Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by herohiralal View Post
    Paranjape built societies usually have better management - BlueRidge, Magnolia and Athashree.
    Again Paranjape ?? In all threads you bat for PSCIL. Seems you are loyal investor of Paranjape builders.

Anyways, what's your problem with more developed localities like Aundh ? If its developed, you still have problem ?
    Btw, why are you dodging my simple question of what infra development Hinjewadi has seen in past 7 years ?? Appreciate if you can answer this.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      I don't stay in township yet all the amenities here run for 365 days a year.
      This has nothing to do with township or non-township, it all depends upon the liking & the dedication of the people in the society. By giving such eg. you are trying to paint a picture as if townships only have good maintenance while societies are hopeless. Sorry, but I don't buy this logic. Infact, in townships there are much more restrictions like even in holi you can't properly play around. Eg. Magarpatta.
      Personally I didn't like township concept and hence I ignored BR, MP, LR in my recent property search. But looking at new generation and future life, I see professionally managed residences will be preferred. What is happening in US today is accepted here as well. It is just matter of time
      Last edited by Sj2013; May 21 2014, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        Again Paranjape ?? In all threads you bat for PSCIL. Seems you are loyal investor of Paranjape builders.

Anyways, what's your problem with more developed localities like Aundh ? If its developed, you still have problem ?
        Btw, why are you dodging my simple question of what infra development Hinjewadi has seen in past 7 years ?? Appreciate if you can answer this.
        Sir u dont read posts then start complaining. I am not a investor in Paranjape projects but having stayed in pune for many decades can say with a little confidence that their schemes are better than the ones you find in PS and Wakad. Rohan Builders is another good builder.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post2724.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post2726.html

I prefer Baner over Aundh.

Dont invest in Indian RE. Have already made that clear in many posts. Better to invest in US RE if one has to invest in RE. I personally favor US stocks. Now what is it that is confusing you?

Regarding infra development in Hinjewadi over the last 7 yrs here is a list

1. Shopping malls - D-mart
        2. Banks - Many lost count
        3. Hotels - Too many plus wakad is very close and so is the highway
        4. Schools -
        5. Restaurants - again too many
        6. Multiplex - under construction
        7. Proximity to work is amazing
        8. Daily essentials are all available

What else do you want? Amazing avenues and cafes along with rows of designer shops?

Comment

Sir u dont read posts then start complaining. I am not a investor in Paranjape projects but having stayed in pune for many decades can say with a little confidence that their schemes are better than the ones you find in PS and Wakad. Rohan Builders is another good builder.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post2724.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post2726.html

I prefer Baner over Aundh.

Dont invest in Indian RE. Have already made that clear in many posts. Better to invest in US RE if one has to invest in RE. I personally favor US stocks. Now what is it that is confusing you?

Regarding infra development in Hinjewadi over the last 7 yrs here is a list

1. Shopping malls - D-mart
          2. Banks - Many lost count
          3. Hotels - Too many plus wakad is very close and so is the highway
          4. Schools -
          5. Restaurants - again too many
          6. Multiplex - under construction
          7. Proximity to work is amazing
          8. Daily essentials are all available

What else do you want? Amazing avenues and cafes along with rows of designer shops?
          Roads? Drainage? Sewage? Street lights? Security? water? electricity? foot paths?
          hospital? Do you imagine the closest good hospital where you would consider going is aditya birla and its 5-6 kms away. Think of going there in an emergency between 6-9pm. I'm sure BR residents would not consider Mhatoba hospital at hinjewadi chowk or similar ones.

lets talk about all this before we even talk about malls, multiplexes and restaurants. We dont go to these places on a daily basis right?

Anyway, I think BR is a good concept, but is like a lotus in a pond full of garbage. It will be many more years till it is a self sufficient township. Till then, it is nothing special, but when it does get self sufficient, you guys can have the last laugh

Comment

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
            Roads? Drainage? Sewage? Street lights? Security? water? electricity? foot paths?
            hospital? Do you imagine the closest good hospital where you would consider going is aditya birla and its 5-6 kms away. Think of going there in an emergency between 6-9pm. I'm sure BR residents would not consider Mhatoba hospital at hinjewadi chowk or similar ones.
            Hospital is a good pint but road, sewage, drainage, street light, security, water,electricity and foot path are already there. Actually cause there are townships and massive IT companies these things are covered

lets talk about all this before we even talk about malls, multiplexes and restaurants. We dont go to these places on a daily basis right?

Anyway, I think BR is a good concept, but is like a lotus in a pond full of garbage. It will be many more years till it is a self sufficient township. Till then, it is nothing special, but when it does get self sufficient, you guys can have the last laugh
            this isnt the only lotus (is it a coincidence or shall we involve election commission here ) in that area. By the time it becomes self sufficient the prices will be out of the reach of AAM admi. Invest in lotus now, dont be a AAM admi

Comment

Do you imagine the closest good hospital where you would consider going is aditya birla and its 5-6 kms away. Think of going there in an emergency between 6-9pm. I'm sure BR residents would not consider Mhatoba hospital at hinjewadi chowk or similar ones.:
              Distance from a food hospital is true about Wakad and PS too...using the logic all of us should shift to Chinchawad ...at least hospital will be very close ...so what if it means travelling much more to office every day

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                Distance from a food hospital is true about Wakad and PS too...using the logic all of us should shift to Chinchawad ...at least hospital will be very close ...so what if it means travelling much more to office every day
                You are wrong there, Wakad, Pimple Saudagar may not have big hospitals like Aditya Birla, but there are still OK ones like Apple, Healing Touch etc. Plus there is abundance of good doctors. But point is, it is easier and manageable to get to Aditya Birla from Wakad even during peak hours. In an emergency, that's the only thing you care about.

Comment

Hospital is a good pint but road, sewage, drainage, street light, security, water,electricity and foot path are already there. Actually cause there are townships and massive IT companies these things are covered

this isnt the only lotus (is it a coincidence or shall we involve election commission here ) in that area. By the time it becomes self sufficient the prices will be out of the reach of AAM admi. Invest in lotus now, dont be a AAM admi
                  Yes, well the lotus is definitely in demand this season. Rush rush rush

Comment

The nearest good hospital for Blue Ridge is LIfepoint Wakad

LifePoint Multispeciality Hospital

There is also a new hospital coming up near the RG bridge on Hinjewadi side, called Surya Hospital. Might take a year or so.

But I understand that it is a legitimate concern that there is no good hospital nearby. This has been raised with the BR management. So far, since residents started living at BR, there hasn't been any such incident where someone missed out on having a hospital nearby. Blue Ridge offers 24x7 ambulance service & you can get to LifePoint Hospital at Wakad in 15-20 minutes during peak times. If it is serious emergency, then you may have to rely on Sanjeevani hospital, which is 5 minutes from BR. And if things can wait, then Aditya Birla is always there.

BR also has an in-house medical facility with visiting doctors and nurses in tower 1. Under the township act, there is increasing pressure on BR to improve medical facilities. So I'm sure that BR has that on its plan. The exact location of a medical facility hasn't been chalked out but from the layout, it will be somewhere near the school.

God forbid that nothing happens but just for sake of argument, if emergency can strike between 6-9, it can always strike when you are not near a hospital. So you could be living right across the street from Aditya Birla but it is possible that you will need medical help when you are enroute to work. After all, possibility is that you are out of home for long time. If you live in Wakad & work in HJW, then you are spending more time out of your home anyways, so having a hospital close to house may not gain you much either.

Comment

>> Till then, it is nothing special, but when it does get self sufficient, you guys can have the last laugh

And the price you pay today is what the price should be when it becomes special.

Let us be realistic. Yes I agree that hinjewadi has more restaurants than wakad. But most restaurants in hinjewadi are either daily mess types, or "garden restaurants" run by local taporis, with their scorpios parked outside.
                      Last edited by Sat234; May 22 2014, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X