Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by herohiralal View Post
    Hospital is a good pint but road, sewage, drainage, street light, security, water,electricity and foot path are already there. Actually cause there are townships and massive IT companies these things are covered

this isnt the only lotus (is it a coincidence or shall we involve election commission here ) in that area. By the time it becomes self sufficient the prices will be out of the reach of AAM admi. Invest in lotus now, dont be a AAM admi
    >> road, sewage, drainage, street light, security, water,electricity and foot path are already there.

hello herohiralal bhai,

kahaan hai..

roads - bad. And narrow.
    sewage - overflowing on the roads
    drainage - what do you expect from a gram panchayat
    street light - at some stretches only (try going towards phase 3 after infy circle). And some street lights on the middle of the road in hinjewadi ..
    what i do not understand is how much time or bureaucracy it takes to move street light pillars from the middle of the road to the side ?
    security - enough news has been posted.
    water - my office gets those big plastic cans that go inverted into coolers. but no water problems though. MIDC work, not gram panchayat
    electricity - not sure, most offices have backup invertors and generators. Thanks to MIDC again, not the gram panchayat.
    foot path - mostly encroached, or footpath is at places like wipro circle ph2 to infy circle ph2 with nothing worth walking to in between.

>> Invest in lotus now, dont be a AAM admi

I find it strange really that places closer to work place (however lower in the livability scale) are costlier than places with good infrastructure. HJW will soon cross Baner in prices (non township prices, assuming townships have a premium). Just because of proximity to workplace, and no other reason. Pathetic really.. says a lot about the infrastructure of Pune.
    And before anyone replies saying proximity to workplace must have a premium, I must add - prices of Kandivli E was higher than Malad, even though malad was closer to Andheri (workplace of many IT folks in Mumbai), just because Kandivli E had better infra than malad E (malad E and Jogeshwari E was almost a slum).
    Proximity to workplace has less bearing on prices in cities like Amdavad or Delhi (Dwarka is costlier than Noida I believe). Proximity to workplace has almost no impact in places like Europe (superb public transport) or US (superb road infrastructure) .
    Last edited by Sat234; May 22 2014, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
      Proximity to workplace has almost no impact in places like Europe
      (superb public transport) or US (superb road infrastructure) .
      really ??? amazing new theory...not sure why your Europe is so different from what I have seen...in spite of a good public transport ( which makes it extremely easy for people to travel large distances...RE around workplaces demand premiums...

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
        really ??? amazing new theory...not sure why your Europe is so different from what I have seen...in spite of a good public transport ( which makes it extremely easy for people to travel large distances...RE around workplaces demand premiums...
        Well yes, they do.. but the impact isnt so much as here in Pune (or India). My "amazing new theory" is wrong, agreed.

Now, let me put it another way.
        Here, even five miles difference in proximity to workplace makes a huge difference. Not so much there. My ex-boss used to down 25 miles everyday to Mountain View in California. My friend (settled there) lives in Maryland and drives down to Washington DC everyday.
        If they move 5 miles further away or closer, the RE cost would not be so drastic, as in India.

Here in India, it matters a lot.

My point was that - proximity to workplace would not have been a big factor in pricing if this place had a better infrastructure.
        Places like BR or MP ask a premium just because of their proximity, not because hjw is like baner or something. hjw seems to have surpassed wakad already.
        (comparing with baner since hjw is approaching baner prices fast. not comparing with kp. hope it is apples to apples thing as closely as possible).
        Last edited by Sat234; May 22 2014, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Hi..

What would be the right price for a 3 BHK ready possession, higher floor flat in Blue Ridge?

I have been quoted 1.15 for a 1850 sq ft flat...is that reasonable?

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Karan Dheer View Post
            Hi..

What would be the right price for a 3 BHK ready possession, higher floor flat in Blue Ridge?

I have been quoted 1.15 for a 1850 sq ft flat...is that reasonable?

Cheers!
            Resale or builder ?

If builder, add infra charges, and taxes, it will cross 1.3 definitely.

If resale, taxes wont be so high.

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
              Well yes, they do.. but the impact isnt so much as here in Pune (or India). My "amazing new theory" is wrong, agreed.

Now, let me put it another way.
              Here, even five miles difference in proximity to workplace makes a huge difference. Not so much there. My ex-boss used to down 25 miles everyday to Mountain View in California. My friend (settled there) lives in Maryland and drives down to Washington DC everyday.
              If they move 5 miles further away or closer, the RE cost would not be so drastic, as in India.

Here in India, it matters a lot.

My point was that - proximity to workplace would not have been a big factor in pricing if this place had a better infrastructure.
              Places like BR or MP ask a premium just because of their proximity, not because hjw is like baner or something. hjw seems to have surpassed wakad already.
              (comparing with baner since hjw is approaching baner prices fast. not comparing with kp. hope it is apples to apples thing as closely as possible).
              Yes... infrastructure sucks......it sucks everywhere in all Indian metros.
              Pune and Hinjewadi are not exceptions.

On the other hand.....
              Will a nice and wide 6 lane highway going from old pune to Hinjewadi and excellent infrastructue in Hinjewadi...have depressing effects on BR's price?

So......you see.
              If.... poor infra helps the prices ( as you see it ).....excellent infra helps prices even more.
              At that rate......we BR guys are sitting at a very sweet spot.
              Congratulations...!
              Last edited by Superduper; May 24 2014, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Just came across this 2 days old news about suicide committed in Blue ridge by a young IT gal.
                Jumped from the 25th floor :O

http://online4.esakal.com/NewsDetail...A4%AF%E0%A4%BE

Comment

Originally posted by shrikant2212 View Post
                  Just came across this 2 days old news about suicide committed in Blue ridge by a young IT gal.

That is sad.
                  Last edited by pnq2012; May 24 2014, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                    Yes... infrastructure sucks......it sucks everywhere in all Indian metros.
                    Pune and Hinjewadi are not exceptions.

On the other hand.....
                    Will a nice and wide 6 lane highway going from old pune to Hinjewadi and excellent infrastructue in Hinjewadi...have depressing effects on BR's price?

So......you see.
                    If.... poor infra helps the prices ( as you see it ).....excellent infra helps prices even more.
                    At that rate......we BR guys are sitting at a very sweet spot.
                    Congratulations...!

a good road to HJW would actually negate the advatnge of stahying near or in HJW .....thats how it is abroad .

i reach phase 2 in 30 min from city early morning ...so if the road is good i would rather stay near to city

Comment

Originally posted by shrikant2212 View Post

this is really bad ..most IT companies have counsellors people should utilize their servicess ...this is second news (not in BR)i am hearing since last month ...

also somehow i am not comfortable with glass walls on terracess some how it spooks me
                      especallialy on higher floor ... i would prefer a concerete walls on terraces on high rises

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X