Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
    Yes... infrastructure sucks......it sucks everywhere in all Indian metros.
    Pune and Hinjewadi are not exceptions.

On the other hand.....
    Will a nice and wide 6 lane highway going from old pune to Hinjewadi and excellent infrastructue in Hinjewadi...have depressing effects on BR's price?

So......you see.
    If.... poor infra helps the prices ( as you see it ).....excellent infra helps prices even more.
    At that rate......we BR guys are sitting at a very sweet spot.
    Congratulations...!
    Yes it might affect prices at blue ridge if the six lane highway were there. They would be lower. Do you know the story of the weird and idiotic flyover at magarpatta chowk?

Anyway the fact that we accept poor infrastructure as part of life says a lot.

Btw I saw road construction at hinjewadi chowk today. Happy about it. Even though I don't live there. I can reach faster without having to live in br. And happy that hinjewadi residents get better infra. Think about it - its a good thing for everyone. I am more of the opinion that better infra be available to all rather than only the residents of a particular locality.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
      Yes... infrastructure sucks......it sucks everywhere in all Indian metros.
      Pune and Hinjewadi are not exceptions.

On the other hand.....
      Will a nice and wide 6 lane highway going from old pune to Hinjewadi and excellent infrastructue in Hinjewadi...have depressing effects on BR's price?

So......you see.
      If.... poor infra helps the prices ( as you see it ).....excellent infra helps prices even more.
      At that rate......we BR guys are sitting at a very sweet spot.
      Congratulations...!
      By the way... Congratulations for what?

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
        Yes it might affect prices at blue ridge if the six lane highway were there. They would be lower. Do you know the story of the weird and idiotic flyover at magarpatta chowk?

Anyway the fact that we accept poor infrastructure as part of life says a lot.

Btw I saw road construction at hinjewadi chowk today. Happy about it. Even though I don't live there. I can reach faster without having to live in br. And happy that hinjewadi residents get better infra. Think about it - its a good thing for everyone. I am more of the opinion that better infra be available to all rather than only the residents of a particular locality.
        You get full points for the sentence "I am more of the opinion that better infra be available to all rather than only the residents of a particular locality". The only problem is that our Govt. does not think that way. It is the other way round - first development and then infrastructure. Because of that, we consumers, have to take calculated risks when choosing areas.

The work that you are looking at in HJW, is part of a large project that was sanctioned last year. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to retrieve any project plan from anywhere, so hard to say whether it is planned correctly or not. Along with widening of the road, I would expect that the officials also get rid of the overhead cables so that they can get rid of those poles in the middle of the road when you turn left at HJW chowk. And it is also important to have a divider all the way to the chowk to prevent vehicles crossing the entire road.

Most of the traffic mess at the chowk is man made, caused because of reckless driving. There is not much you can do there. And if people think that this only happens in HJW, then I cannot change their opinion. Reminds me of Madonna's Frozen song

You only see what your eyes want to see
        How can life be what you want it to be
        You're frozen

Comment

"And it is also important to have a divider all the way to the chowk to prevent vehicles crossing the entire road.""
          The divider really should make sense for decent people.
          But our notorious drivers will use the road again by driving down the wrong way,making it more difficult.
          Dividers are put up in Nagar road,making road narrow in front of malls,but the way people recklessly drive the wrong way makes your life miserable and unsafe.
          Unless drivers are disciplined,better infra is not going to make things any better.

Comment

Originally posted by Karan Dheer View Post
            Hi..

What would be the right price for a 3 BHK ready possession, higher floor flat in Blue Ridge?

I have been quoted 1.15 for a 1850 sq ft flat...is that reasonable?

Cheers!
            You can get a flat in resale at Rohan Nilay or Prism at same cost, why go in jungle ?

Sat234,

+1 for infra issues. And yes, thing won't change immediately here as there are issues between gram panchayat, MIDC & state Govt.

And that suicide, really sad man.
            What I have seen is many people today try to live as per 'Others' expectations rather than their own choice & finally get depressed.

Eg. If you don't have gf or bf, some chaps will say, hey, what's wrong with you ?
            Or they will say, you don't drink, you don't booze, you're wasting life. Some even demand what sort of dress, including colors should be worn.

What's more, look at RE. People will say, your friend has bought, your colleague has bought a flat, so why not you ??

This peer pressure & trying to live to fulfil everybody's expectation is what takes the toll. And I can say this from my own experience & then I realised that I am a human being & not a robot where if some asks to sit, one should sit, if one asks to walk, one should walk etc.

The moment you realise that you are not a robot, 90% of the battle is won.

pnq,

Seems you are a fan of Madonna. Anyways, I too like that song, the video though is quite creepy.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
              >> road, sewage, drainage, street light, security, water,electricity and foot path are already there.

hello herohiralal bhai,

kahaan hai..

roads - bad. And narrow.
              sewage - overflowing on the roads
              drainage - what do you expect from a gram panchayat
              street light - at some stretches only (try going towards phase 3 after infy circle). And some street lights on the middle of the road in hinjewadi ..
              what i do not understand is how much time or bureaucracy it takes to move street light pillars from the middle of the road to the side ?
              security - enough news has been posted.
              water - my office gets those big plastic cans that go inverted into coolers. but no water problems though. MIDC work, not gram panchayat
              electricity - not sure, most offices have backup invertors and generators. Thanks to MIDC again, not the gram panchayat.
              foot path - mostly encroached, or footpath is at places like wipro circle ph2 to infy circle ph2 with nothing worth walking to in between.
              Sir just visited BR yesterday. Find it difficult that you folks are complaining about BR and Hinjewadi when the rest of the city is also in the same boat.

>> Invest in lotus now, dont be a AAM admi

I find it strange really that places closer to work place (however lower in the livability scale) are costlier than places with good infrastructure. HJW will soon cross Baner in prices (non township prices, assuming townships have a premium). Just because of proximity to workplace, and no other reason. Pathetic really.. says a lot about the infrastructure of Pune.
              And before anyone replies saying proximity to workplace must have a premium, I must add - prices of Kandivli E was higher than Malad, even though malad was closer to Andheri (workplace of many IT folks in Mumbai), just because Kandivli E had better infra than malad E (malad E and Jogeshwari E was almost a slum).
              Proximity to workplace has less bearing on prices in cities like Amdavad or Delhi (Dwarka is costlier than Noida I believe). Proximity to workplace has almost no impact in places like Europe (superb public transport) or US (superb road infrastructure) .
              HJW will not cross Baner for sure if u compare like for like. There are some really crap projects in Baner and they will always sell at a lower price and similarly when that scam called XRBIA is completed it will bring down the avg price in HJW as well.

Proximity to the workplace is not the only major selling point for BR. See for folks with children its gives them access to a decent school which is like 200 m from home.

If I was to ever return to India and settle down I would like to live in a project like BR which has got all the amenities and is close to work. I personally dont have any inclination of going to Laxmi Road, market yard or even Deccan to save 100-200 INR on vegetables or some traditional stuff . All other stuff - broadband, TV, other white good, petrol etc cost the same anywhere in Pune. Apart from vegetables and maybe some traditional stuff there is no real need to visit old pune. The traffic is going to drive u crazy.

If isnt available in Aundh and Baner then I dont need it

Cant really compare Pune with Mumbai. Mumbai was a long time a last resort for many people. Folks came to Mumbai cause they could change their lives. In Mumbai one does not debate about different projects. You live where you can afford to live. Punekars are a pampered lot and they have time to debate infra and social aspects. Mumbaikars have to catch the local train and reach office on time

Comment

Originally posted by herohiralal View Post
                All other stuff - broadband, TV, other white good, petrol etc cost the same anywhere in Pune.
                In fact, petrol is cheaper by Rs 2 in hinjewadi

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  You can get a flat in resale at Rohan Nilay or Prism at same cost, why go in jungle ?

Sat234,

+1 for infra issues. And yes, thing won't change immediately here as there are issues between gram panchayat, MIDC & state Govt.

And that suicide, really sad man.
                  What I have seen is many people today try to live as per 'Others' expectations rather than their own choice & finally get depressed.

Eg. If you don't have gf or bf, some chaps will say, hey, what's wrong with you ?
                  Or they will say, you don't drink, you don't booze, you're wasting life. Some even demand what sort of dress, including colors should be worn.

What's more, look at RE. People will say, your friend has bought, your colleague has bought a flat, so why not you ??

This peer pressure & trying to live to fulfil everybody's expectation is what takes the toll. And I can say this from my own experience & then I realised that I am a human being & not a robot where if some asks to sit, one should sit, if one asks to walk, one should walk etc.

The moment you realise that you are not a robot, 90% of the battle is won.

pnq,

Seems you are a fan of Madonna. Anyways, I too like that song, the video though is quite creepy.

Hey Acres
                  That sounded almost like a late night commercial,

Pehle mein ek robot tha..
                  Meri shadi nahi ho rahi thi..
                  Mujhe honorary moderator koi nahi bana raha tha..
                  :P :P

Jokes aside Its pretty amazing how each one co-relates his own experiences to the situation
                  around him,
                  For some, people who choose to live in BR are like Robots.
                  For me .. each time i step out of BR and see people in Mumbai or main Pune city, I genuinely
                  feel sorry for them, Cuz I feel they live the lives of termites or worker ants.
                  And even more sorry cuz many of them dont really have much of a choice.
                  Of course that is my own perception and not some fact engraved in stone.

Each one is entitled to his own opinion..

Comment

Originally posted by anikale View Post
                    In fact, petrol is cheaper by Rs 2 in hinjewadi
                    It is also adulterated and changes are them cheating you for quantity is more

Comment

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
                      It is also adulterated and changes are them cheating you for quantity is more
                      how do you know ? Looks like everything in Hinjewadi is a problem when compared to rest of Pune...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X