Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
    - Badminton/Basketball etc courts are within gated community for exclusive use by residents. However they are laid on concrete. Not "Green" - ok
    They happen to be wooden courts but anyways.. just came to my mind -
    We can adjust and play carrom or pool on concrete.. what's say? Builder is giving the flats at throw away prices and is doing a favor to us so everything will be "ok" and we'll adjust it.

Comment

Originally posted by investwest View Post
      They happen to be wooden courts but anyways.. just came to my mind -
      We can adjust and play carrom or pool on concrete.. what's say? Builder is giving the flats at throw away prices and is doing a favor to us so everything will be "ok" and we'll adjust it.
      yes...you can adjust...I will use club...

anyways...a concrete court in BR is better than no court in 99% societies in Pune

Comment

yes...you can adjust...I will use club...

anyways...a concrete court in BR is better than no court in 99% societies in Pune
        The courts are fine. No issues eve if concrete.

Everyone missed the key point: There is no area for children to run, cycle, create general mischief and for elders to walk/stroll. I see everyone on the approach road which is made slightly safer by putting up "go slow" barricades.

Comment

- Boating+Green is outside gated community, accessible to anyone - not true...only BR residents plus club members can access it
          Are you talking about the boat club or the green park around it? Even though I shifted to BR recently, I have been working here for years. I have been to the park for a stroll numerous times and no one ever asked if I am a resident.

To test your theory I went to the park today with some visitors. We spent 40 minutes there without anyone bothering with us. As if to underscore the point, a couple from my company came to take sunset walk before they headed home. They are not residents and no one bothered then too.

If you think of it, the park is on a public accessible road and there is really no way for anyone to differentiate between residents and sundry folks.

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
            Are you talking about the boat club or the green park around it? Even though I shifted to BR recently, I have been working here for years. I have been to the park for a stroll numerous times and no one ever asked if I am a resident.

To test your theory I went to the park today with some visitors. We spent 40 minutes there without anyone bothering with us. As if to underscore the point, a couple from my company came to take sunset walk before they headed home. They are not residents and no one bothered then too.

If you think of it, the park is on a public accessible road and there is really no way for anyone to differentiate between residents and sundry folks.
            a trespasser can only be able to get there till complete security will be in place...its almost ridiculous to assume that builder is making boat club and green patch for entire world
            Last edited by Baruch; June 2 2014, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
              The courts are fine. No issues eve if concrete.

Everyone missed the key point: There is no area for children to run, cycle, create general mischief and for elders to walk/stroll. I see everyone on the approach road which is made slightly safer by putting up "go slow" barricades.
              Not sure which tower you are in..
              But if the space is restricted due to some work etc.. you can always hop over to the area near tower 1 to 4,
              not on the golf course side.. but on the other side of the towers.. there is ample place where no vehicles are allowed, and its a straight stretch so can do a bit of uninterrupted cycle coaching.

as for running and general mischief.. trust me .. there is ample place.. near the kids pool.. and even if you find that a bit crowded cuz of the kids.. then there is the basketball court area and also the enclosed cage type thing.. which is quite spacious..

For walks.. yaa right now the walkway around the entire golf course is not ready.. but the approach road seems quite fine..(to me) especially if you use the pavement on the side towards the towers ..

Comment

And if you are very keen on having something green under you you can always go to the BR school ground.. in the evenings.. for a jog or a walk..
                Done it myself.. .. so its allowed

Comment

For walking, in addition to what brres13 said, there is also the overlook area facing the golf course between tower clusters 9-11 & 12-13. Then, there is the sidewalk which is quite pretty along side towers 1 -8. Wait for a month, the road sidewalk will connect all the way to the tower 1.

I wouldn't recommend the golf course trail without a helmet, though I have used it when the golf course was getting ready. It is nice.

I agree that there is not a good play area for kids. This has been mentioned to the management & they are working on it. I have a feeling that this will come up near the river side, backside of towers 1-4 across the road. Don't quote me yet as it was something that was suggested. BTW, there is a little play area for towers 1-8 that you are more than welcome to use.

For cycling, use the road behind towers 12-14. No cars are allowed there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
                    I would suggest an RO purifier .. or continue those 15L bisleri cans. Aquaguard kills the germs if any and filters out the particles but it cannot remove dissolved salts.

Do not use the water for drinking if you find the taste strange. I think this is because they have their own captive water treatment plant, and it might not be removing some salts etc. Fine to use it for bathing etc though.

Off topic - how effective are the water filters available in the market?
                    I haven't noticed any difference in the taste but maybe because we have been drinking it for the last 1.5 years.

You don't need a RO purifier at BR. Drop in at the BR office and request for a water test report. According to the report, water at BR is drinkable. Though, it is recommended to use a filter.

As far as water filters are concerned, we went with Aquaguard Crystal, supposedly the most popular among the UV filters. If you are looking for RO, then I think Kent is better.

Comment

So concrete courts are fine to have than nothing (I'ld like to have a paid membership of some club instead of paying hefty price to play on concrete court if I like to play and if this is so important for me to have it next to my house), water - we can put RO purifiers, childrens to run or cycle - we can put them in home and buy a gym cycle so that they get required exercise, we can change our habit of going to market at anytime to have anything and start planning our life and needs in better way so that we store ice cream for a month in fridge to have it when we'll be in a mood to have it, if there's no complete security I'll try to keep watch on trespassers myself.
                      After all this, I am not ADJUSTING anything as the builder is giving the flat at throwaway prices and that's the greatness of him.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X