Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
    For walking, in addition to what brres13 said, there is also the overlook area facing the golf course between tower clusters 9-11 & 12-13. Then, there is the sidewalk which is quite pretty along side towers 1 -8. Wait for a month, the road sidewalk will connect all the way to the tower 1.

I wouldn't recommend the golf course trail without a helmet, though I have used it when the golf course was getting ready. It is nice.

I agree that there is not a good play area for kids. This has been mentioned to the management & they are working on it. I have a feeling that this will come up near the river side, backside of towers 1-4 across the road. Don't quote me yet as it was something that was suggested. BTW, there is a little play area for towers 1-8 that you are more than welcome to use.

For cycling, use the road behind towers 12-14. No cars are allowed there.
    Hi ,

I agree with pnq.

I am staying in BR since last 1 month. This is great place to live. My 9 month old daughter just loves to see other kids playing on the podium. Most of the kids use podium for cycling in the evening. I liked the overall layouts of the flats & the ventilation. residents are also very nice here. Most of them would smile or greet you when you go down for walk.

I feel that one should go for RO filter. I would recommend that. You will see drastic change in taste of the water. I have RO hindustan Uniliver Marvella slim. You can get it for 9K on Amazon/snapdeal. Its worth it.

Only drawback i find is the glossary & medical shops. But i pick up all this stuff from dmart while coming from office.

Cheers!
    PR

Comment

As far as I know, Blue Ridge is better than 90% of colonies in Pune, the guys who are criticizing it , are guys who are simply jealous.

Agreed Hinjewadi is a bit behind with regard to Social Infra, but that has been the case for almost all areas in Pune, before those areas got developed.

P.S - I don't live in BR - neither do I own a flat there, however if tomorrow I get a job in Hinjewadi, I would definitely want to stay out there.

Comment

WARNING...........
        4 Post Deleted & 1 post edited. Members Please note,
        1)Insults/Flaming
        IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
        2) Illegal Content
        Any discussion of, or links to web sites promoting piracy, warez, illegal downloads, cracks, cd keys, illegal file-sharing, ography, illegal drugs, or any other illegal or similar content WILL BE DELETED without notice. Such discussions and links are totally inappropriate on IndianRealEstateForum (IREF)
        3)English Only
        IndianRealEstateForum (IREF) is an English-only forum. All content posted in publicly viewable areas of the forum must be written in English. Please always review your posts for potential spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes before posting and also pay attention to the proper use of upper and lower case. Make sure that you phrase your posts in a way that is easily understandable to others. Please use a reasonable thread title/headline, without the use of upper case letters, or the unnecessary accumulation of punctuation marks, exclamation marks etc. Please write in a clearly laid out manner and review your posts using the "preview" button in order to remove all unnecessary punctuation and lines.

A few members are using “Hindi’ and ‘Hinglish’ on our forums. Please limit their use as we would like to maintain a consistent language across our board.
        Last edited by sayan; June 4 2014, 02:16 PM.
        Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
          I haven't noticed any difference in the taste but maybe because we have been drinking it for the last 1.5 years.

You don't need a RO purifier at BR. Drop in at the BR office and request for a water test report. According to the report, water at BR is drinkable. Though, it is recommended to use a filter.

As far as water filters are concerned, we went with Aquaguard Crystal, supposedly the most popular among the UV filters. If you are looking for RO, then I think Kent is better.
          Water test reports may be rigged. I would still suggest to use a purifier.

I might sound pessimistic, but I know of a case of a society which had a mobile tower on top. They had three mobile operators having their equipment on the top. The residents got a test done which showed higher radiation than normal. But the operator (who owned the tower) got a test done which showed it within limits. Now what might be the truth ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashok1110 View Post
            As far as I know, Blue Ridge is better than 90% of colonies in Pune, the guys who are criticizing it , are guys who are simply jealous.

Agreed Hinjewadi is a bit behind with regard to Social Infra, but that has been the case for almost all areas in Pune, before those areas got developed.

P.S - I don't live in BR - neither do I own a flat there, however if tomorrow I get a job in Hinjewadi, I would definitely want to stay out there.
            And that's what we call an altered opinion. Check out few threads about mega polis and you'll find people claiming it better than anything else in hinjewadi and they even quote that BR is more deserted than MP.
            Someone who stays at BR quotes exactly opposite.
            Can't we have honest opinions? Let me clarify one thing, every other society has a garden on ground or on podium in pune and every other kid likes to watch and play on it.

Comment

Originally posted by investwest View Post
              And that's what we call an altered opinion. Check out few threads about mega polis and you'll find people claiming it better than anything else in hinjewadi and they even quote that BR is more deserted than MP.
              Someone who stays at BR quotes exactly opposite.
              Can't we have honest opinions? Let me clarify one thing, every other society has a garden on ground or on podium in pune and every other kid likes to watch and play on it.
              The thing is that people who do not live in BR are giving positive opinions about BR (not sure if they have visited it). Maybe we really are jealous, are we
              I have visited it a couple of times to visit friends. It is not bad. But it isnt something one of its kind in Pune either. It has its share of problems and an unjustified price tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
                Water test reports may be rigged. I would still suggest to use a purifier.
                Best is to do the test yourself. The aquaguard guys do such tests too if you request them. Filter is a must, just that go with a UV filter and not RO one.

Originally posted by investwest View Post
                Agree that the new towers do not have slides and swings but has dedicated areas for different type of games - basketball, badminton, cricket & football. All these play areas are at the podium level, safe from traffic. In other societies, I have seen kids play such sports at the podium level where they have to share space with cars as in most places the parking is at the same level. This is a big plus at BR.

BR is not perfect but in the end you have to weigh the positives and negatives, then make a decision.

Comment

+10.. for the point raised. I completely agree with the fact that the amenities and their planning adds to the quality of life for the residents. But yes, as you said, at what cost? We shall measure the cost to output or in other terms we shall evaluate the 'value for money' rating of any project considering all the internal as well as external factors.
                  Personally I liked BR when I was inside the gates. But when I tried to compare it with other available options it fell back on the list.

Comment

Guys,

These arguments against BR have ALWAYS been there.
                    THE ONLY difference is........the folks ( typically from old Pune ) who have been making these arguments change.
                    The new crop comes along as new people ( again from old Pune ) start looking for homes to buy or rent.
                    As they get their feet wet in the RE market ( and figure out their and BR's worth ) they quietly move out of the shouting crowd ( and they don't declare that they are moving out, and no one else notices that either ).
                    Only to be replaced with a fresh crop of new ( but temporary ) converts.......wanting to shout louder than the previous batch.

IF
                    BR is far........don't go there.
                    BR doesn't have amenities......don't live there.
                    BR is pricey.....don't buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                      Guys,

These arguments against BR have ALWAYS been there.
                      THE ONLY difference is........the folks ( typically from old Pune ) who have been making these arguments change.
                      The new crop comes along as new people ( again from old Pune ) start looking for homes to buy or rent.
                      As they get their feet wet in the RE market ( and figure out their and BR's worth ) they quietly move out of the shouting crowd ( and they don't declare that they are moving out, and no one else notices that either ).
                      Only to be replaced with a fresh crop of new ( but temporary ) converts.......wanting to shout louder than the previous batch.

IF
                      BR is far........don't go there.
                      BR doesn't have amenities......don't live there.
                      BR is pricey.....don't buy.
                      whats amazing that many of these so called bears live in BR/Hinjewadi as tenants and while criticizing BR they will tell 100 reasons why one should not live there

at the same time their decision to live in BR/MP etc in itself is testimony to the fact they find it as a better solution to their housing needs ( as most -ves get outweighed by +ves)

I doubt if any of these guys live in hinjewadi just because rent is 2k cheaper than wakad...its just they find it good enough to live but probably not valued enough to buy...but that's fair...good things never come cheap

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X