Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by investwest View Post
    +10.. for the point raised. I completely agree with the fact that the amenities and their planning adds to the quality of life for the residents. But yes, as you said, at what cost? We shall measure the cost to output or in other terms we shall evaluate the 'value for money' rating of any project considering all the internal as well as external factors.
    Personally I liked BR when I was inside the gates. But when I tried to compare it with other available options it fell back on the list.
    "We" ?? We shall measure this and that.. but the comparison is individual..

OK FINE PLEASE DO MENTION which projects did you do your comparison with.. cuz everyone seems to mention .. BR in comparison with XYZ project without specifying any..

Name any project .. with which you compare BR in that price range with similar amenities..

Comment

Originally posted by brres13 View Post

OK FINE PLEASE DO MENTION which projects did you do your comparison with.. cuz everyone seems to mention .. BR in comparison with XYZ project without specifying any..

Name any project .. with which you compare BR in that price range with similar amenities..
      n suddenly people will disappear....some will quote rates from so called re-sale markets where nothing can be verified

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
        Guys,

These arguments against BR have ALWAYS been there.
        THE ONLY difference is........the folks ( typically from old Pune ) who have been making these arguments change.
        The new crop comes along as new people ( again from old Pune ) start looking for homes to buy or rent.
        As they get their feet wet in the RE market ( and figure out their and BR's worth ) they quietly move out of the shouting crowd ( and they don't declare that they are moving out, and no one else notices that either ).
        Only to be replaced with a fresh crop of new ( but temporary ) converts.......wanting to shout louder than the previous batch.

IF
        BR is far........don't go there.
        BR doesn't have amenities......don't live there.
        BR is pricey.....don't buy.
        Lot of assumptions about anyone who dares criticise blue ridge.

Ok I will speak for myself.
        M not a pune local old or new
        Don't live in br as tenant. I live in aundh.
        I find br ok

Don't buy? Maybe yes maybe no. Criticise its flaws - yes.

Just because you have invested there does not mean anyone cannot criticise it.

It is a good scheme yes. But a wrong location.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
          n suddenly people will disappear....some will quote rates from so called re-sale markets where nothing can be verified
          But the rates wont be more than what they are posted on property portals won't they

Comment

Originally posted by brres13 View Post

Megapolis

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
              It is a good scheme yes. But a wrong location.
              OK....Sure....we all can take that......thanks.

On the same token, I am sure you have noticed that most of the whiney posts come from people who find nothing right with BR EXCEPT its location being near their work ( & may be the school )....but too timid to admit that also.
              Last edited by Superduper; June 5 2014, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                OK....Sure....we all can take that......thanks.

On the same token, I am sure you have noticed that most of the whiney posts comes from people who find nothing right with BR EXCEPT its location being near their work ( & may be the school )....but too timid to admit that also.
                Not sure who you are referring to.

Anyway lets agree to disagree. It is not that I cannot buy there. My search is still on. It is about what I am getting for the price I am paying. Whatever investwest said is true to a great extent. If a buyer has to adjust with ao many things after paying a bomb then it is a bad deal!

If it is amenities then many schemes have these amenities except maybe golf course. Examples are megapolis magarpatta malpani greens apostrophe park Street woods etc.

Amenities are not everything. There is Mastercard
                Last edited by Sat234; June 5 2014, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by investwest View Post
                  And that's what we call an altered opinion. Check out few threads about mega polis and you'll find people claiming it better than anything else in hinjewadi and they even quote that BR is more deserted than MP.
                  Someone who stays at BR quotes exactly opposite.
                  Can't we have honest opinions? Let me clarify one thing, every other society has a garden on ground or on podium in pune and every other kid likes to watch and play on it.
                  Hi Investwest,

My both post for MP & BR are unbiased. I do stay in BR right now. I still feel BR is deserted most of the day time. Having said that it doesn't make BR worst than MP. You wanted the honest opinion & you have it from me. This is my 1st hand experience. Matter of the the fact is I have chosen to stay in BR with all points in mind & still stay in BR.

looking at your most of the previous posts on the forum
                  I would say good luck!

Cheers!
                  PR
                  Last edited by PRA21103; June 5 2014, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Dude, I appreciate your opinions.. I just pointed you that there are people who have opposite views and then there's me who's trying to convince myself for any of these two but I am always failing in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post

Just because you have invested there does not mean anyone cannot criticise it.
                      Perfect! You got the real intention of many..
                      Last edited by investwest; June 5 2014, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X