Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
    n suddenly people will disappear....some will quote rates from so called re-sale markets where nothing can be verified
    yeah people disappear as they have other things to do and other important work in life than praising their investments on forums in the hopes that in future they get good prices..

If we start comparing small projects with BR, it'll not be fair. but yes we can definitely compare it with other township options available - this applies for project to project comparison.

As 'Sat234' mentioned, no doubt BR is good but the location is wrong.. I agree to it.
    But let me clarify further more that 'BR is good' doesn't mean that BR is best of all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
      Lot of assumptions about anyone who dares criticise blue ridge.

Ok I will speak for myself.
      M not a pune local old or new
      Don't live in br as tenant. I live in aundh.
      I find br ok

Don't buy? Maybe yes maybe no. Criticise its flaws - yes.

Just because you have invested there does not mean anyone cannot criticise it.

It is a good scheme yes. But a wrong location.
      Thats not really fair.. If you go through previous posts,, You will find sufficient number of posts by members who seem to be either invested or residents, pointing out some of the flaws of BR ..

Right from construction issues.. to whatever ..

But I find it quite absurd when people make statements like " the location of BR is wrong"
      Seriously, wrong for what ?.. and wrong for whom..
      If you say.. the location is wrong for yourself.. totally understood.. it dosent suit your needs.. so wrong for you..
      I dont even work in Hinjewadi.. and I totally love the location..
      before moving to BR... I have actually spent half of my weekends at various weekend getaway places.. Just to get out of the city..

So if there is something I like about BR.. one of the things is also the location..
      I mean these things are so relative.. so whats the point in going on about it..

Comment

whats amazing that many of these so called bears live in BR/Hinjewadi as tenants and while criticizing BR they will tell 100 reasons why one should not live there

at the same time their decision to live in BR/MP etc in itself is testimony to the fact they find it as a better solution to their housing needs ( as most -ves get outweighed by +ves)
        Is it the other way round that they took decision in the impression of these praise posts on forums and then they found it to be a bad decision? Or may be when they started living there, they got to know about the 'real' issues?

I doubt if any of these guys live in hinjewadi just because rent is 2k cheaper than wakad...its just they find it good enough to live but probably not valued enough to buy...but that's fair...good things never come cheap
        Many bachelor tenants I know are living there for the same reason with few more coupled benefits such as freedom to do anything as they don't get neighbors on the floors, many societies in well developed areas don't allow bachelor tenants or if they allow they have their rules for bachelor tenants.

I also know someone who shifted to BR as a tenant just to check if he and his family can live there before taking the decision of buying a flat there. He ended up buying in park street.

"probably not valued enough to buy" exactly that's what we are trying to make a point.. when we raise some issues, our purpose is not to criticize this project or your decision or investment. We are making a point that we don't think/feel that it justifies the price of ownership.. something we call it's not worth "value for money".

You mentioned - Rents are 2k cheap - don't you think what could be the reason? Don't you think it's very hard to find tenants in hinjewadi than finding tenants in wakad or PS or Aundh?
        Why many people preferring wakad for renting a flat even if it costs 2k+ more per month?

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
        Not sure who you are referring to.

Anyway lets agree to disagree. It is not that I cannot buy there. My search is still on. It is about what I am getting for the price I am paying. Whatever investwest said is true to a great extent. If a buyer has to adjust with ao many things after paying a bomb then it is a bad deal!

If it is amenities then many schemes have these amenities except maybe golf course. Examples are megapolis magarpatta malpani greens apostrophe park Street woods etc.

Amenities are not everything. There is Mastercard
        Very well said. If someone's is planning for a flat for more than 1CR he'll think n number of factors and not just amenities which he can access anyways and anywhere - by joining clubs.
        All the societies you mentioned in your posts are very good, in well developed localities (except MP) and have range of offerings for better living.
        Take your own time and don't fall for such praising posts, it's matter of 1CR+ and not of few thousands.
        If I could have succeeded in convincing myself at the launch of BR (throw away prices as compared to today's quotes) then probably I would have been writing only good things about it by avoiding healthy discussions about the real issues of projects here.
        Nothing personal..
        Last edited by investwest; June 5 2014, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper
          If bears truly did not like BR.......they won't be spending time on this thread.
          The truth is....they want to own a place in BR .....but can't.....so come here and throw a brick or two.
          Most of the whining......primarily stems from not affording.
          We don't expect such a behavior here..
          Don't know about Sat234 but from his previous posts I can very well point that he's looking for something in the price range of 1-1.5 cr.. for me I don't need to specify you my budget or worth.. But it doesn't mean that I have money so I'll buy anything for exaggerated price than it's actual value.

And, you don't own the thread or forum and hence you don't have any right to ask anyone to not to comment here or leave the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by investwest View Post
            yeah people disappear as they have other things to do and other important work in life than praising their investments on forums in the hopes that in future they get good prices..

If we start comparing small projects with BR, it'll not be fair. but yes we can definitely compare it with other township options available - this applies for project to project comparison.

As 'Sat234' mentioned, no doubt BR is good but the location is wrong.. I agree to it.
            But let me clarify further more that 'BR is good' doesn't mean that BR is best of all.
            So you think Megapolis is better than BR? One can understand if BR was better then Life Republic but Megapolis is like at the end of Phase 3. If BR location is a problem them Megapolis does not even come into the picture.

For investors go for KUL or Life Republic if BR is not suitable. Megapolis is just not even in the question.

Comment

Originally posted by herohiralal View Post
              So you think Megapolis is better than BR? One can understand if BR was better then Life Republic but Megapolis is like at the end of Phase 3. If BR location is a problem them Megapolis does not even come into the picture.

For investors go for KUL or Life Republic if BR is not suitable. Megapolis is just not even in the question.
              No I am not saying MP is better or BR is bad.. We are just trying to understand various issues by discussing out doubts here and trying to get feedback of various members on it so that we can understand that if we are giving correct weight/importance to our particular concern. But instead of discussing it in a healthy environment, people started praising BR for anything and then they started personal attacks saying that of one cannot own here that means he's jealous and hence he's making negative comments here.. in another post again someone said that they cannot own.. common man.. when we'll be mature?

Comment

Is it the other way round that they took decision in the impression of these praise posts on forums and then they found it to be a bad decision? Or may be when they started living there, they got to know about the 'real' issues?

Many bachelor tenants I know are living there for the same reason with few more coupled benefits such as freedom to do anything as they don't get neighbors on the floors, many societies in well developed areas don't allow bachelor tenants or if they allow they have their rules for bachelor tenants.

I also know someone who shifted to BR as a tenant just to check if he and his family can live there before taking the decision of buying a flat there. He ended up buying in park street.

"probably not valued enough to buy" exactly that's what we are trying to make a point.. when we raise some issues, our purpose is not to criticize this project or your decision or investment. We are making a point that we don't think/feel that it justifies the price of ownership.. something we call it's not worth "value for money".

You mentioned - Rents are 2k cheap - don't you think what could be the reason? Don't you think it's very hard to find tenants in hinjewadi than finding tenants in wakad or PS or Aundh?
                Why many people preferring wakad for renting a flat even if it costs 2k+ more per month?

Very well said. If someone's is planning for a flat for more than 1CR he'll think n number of factors and not just amenities which he can access anyways and anywhere - by joining clubs.
                All the societies you mentioned in your posts are very good, in well developed localities (except MP) and have range of offerings for better living.
                Take your own time and don't fall for such praising posts, it's matter of 1CR+ and not of few thousands.
                If I could have succeeded in convincing myself at the launch of BR (throw away prices as compared to today's quotes) then probably I would have been writing only good things about it by avoiding healthy discussions about the real issues of projects here.
                Nothing personal..

Really BR and Life Republic are not for tenants and for folks who crib about local transport.

When Merc was launched in Pune in the 1990s they had displayed the car in a auto exhibition and one person came and asked about the mileage of the car. The merc person there said "sir if you are going to decide whether to buy this car based on its mileage then this car isnt for you"

Similarly a person paying 1.3 cr for a 3BHK today is thinking about bus and rail connection from Hinjewadi townships then they are looking at the wrong project. BR and Life are not Merc but you should get the idea.

Have been in India for the last few weeks and have visited Hinjewadi a couple of times. Its a matter of another couple of yrs before this area really takes off. Investors who want to invest in Pune RE cannot afford to ignore this. Tenants will always complain. I would if I had no skin in the game and had access to a forum I would be extra critical. Its like folks criticizing the cricket team or some actor

Comment

No I am not saying MP is better or BR is bad.. We are just trying to understand various issues by discussing out doubts here and trying to get feedback of various members on it so that we can understand that if we are giving correct weight/importance to our particular concern. But instead of discussing it in a healthy environment, people started praising BR for anything and then they started personal attacks saying that of one cannot own here that means he's jealous and hence he's making negative comments here.. in another post again someone said that they cannot own.. common man.. when we'll be mature?
                  Personal attacks are of no use. We saying something on a forum is not going to translate on the ground.

Hinjewadi is already seeing massive development. All those shops you see at Hinjewadi chowk will be replaced by banks, cafes, clothing stores, food places etc soon. The shops you see today are going to disappear.

Go inside BR and you will see the massive SEZ being constructed. You can see the commercial space in front of the 1BHK. The amenities of the buildings that have been handed over are operating. School is going well. SEZ that is already occupied is doing well.

Water, transport, social infra etc are trivial if you are an investor. If you are a resident then you will have to suffer a little but not that much.

Paranjape has done an awesome job and pulled off a big project. Hope Life and KUL can do the same. After 5 yrs people will forget all the small issues. Townships have been a success. More should be launched.

Comment

Really BR and Life Republic are not for tenants and for folks who crib about local transport.

When Merc was launched in Pune in the 1990s they had displayed the car in a auto exhibition and one person came and asked about the mileage of the car. The merc person there said "sir if you are going to decide whether to buy this car based on its mileage then this car isnt for you"
                    And today every other car manufacturer is quoting mileage let it be merc or audi - they are even leasing these cars as they are not finding buyers.. in 1990s it was sellers market and not it's buyers market.

Similarly a person paying 1.3 cr for a 3BHK today is thinking about bus and rail connection from Hinjewadi townships then they are looking at the wrong project. BR and Life are not Merc but you should get the idea.
                    no we don't get the idea of comparison with merc and then saying they are not merc.

Have been in India for the last few weeks and have visited Hinjewadi a couple of times. Its a matter of another couple of yrs before this area really takes off. Investors who want to invest in Pune RE cannot afford to ignore this. Tenants will always complain. I would if I had no skin in the game and had access to a forum I would be extra critical. Its like folks criticizing the cricket team or some actor
                    BR is neither a cricket team nor an actor. Neither people buy cricket players or actors to discuss their pros and cons.
                    You don't know the ground reality and facts about hinjewadi or Pune if your claim of being in India for only couple of weeks is true.
                    I am working in Hinjewadi since at least 12 years and staying in Aundh for more than 16 years now. I know what aundh or wakad or PS is and what hinjewadi is.

I completely agree that this area will take of after couple of years (actually couples of couple of years).. but my concern is - builder is asking for the price of those couples of years in advance.
                    If you are a real investor, then you'd think about the ROI and if you think about it then BR stays far behind on the list of opportunities for better ROIs.

People here are discussing it from the point of end use.

Comment

Water, transport, social infra etc are trivial if you are an investor. If you are a resident then you will have to suffer a little but not that much.
                      That's what our point was.. how much the suffering is.. on that basis we'll evaluate the project if it fits for our requirements and level of tolerance.
                      A merc buyer need to prepare himself for suffering merc is expecting from him.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X