Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Baruch
    Looks like you have come from village recently...get used to city life soon...and start appreciating that one is not supposed to roam in balconies naked...(half or full )

and my question to you still remains same...why are you not shifting from BR in spite of facing almost all conceivable issue....in fact the way you PRODUCE issues every now and then...I wont be surprised to find out that you work for another builder...

hope your concern on bridge from KUL via BR is addressed...it was a HOAX created by you....amazing that being a tenant (probably for few years max) ...you seemed more worried than actual owners
    It seems a common strategy of BR defenders to personally attack anyone who dare criticize BR.

I am born and brought up in Mumbai. So I have not come FROM a village, but TO a (relative) village.

Regarding HOAX of KUL/BR bridge, you need to re-read my post. It was a question to confirm if it was a bridge or something else. It was later clarified in subsequent posts by other members. That is the purpose of discussion forums ... to discuss.

It is sad that you do not appreciate view points of people who have a divergent viewpoint to your own.

Comment

For BR lovers such issues are common and every project has those. It's ok to compromise your privacy or keep your windows always closed/covered just to use few amenities which would have costed you outside to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
        It seems a common strategy of BR defenders to personally attack anyone who dare criticize BR.

I am born and brought up in Mumbai. So I have not come FROM a village, but TO a (relative) village.

Regarding HOAX of KUL/BR bridge, you need to re-read my post. It was a question to confirm if it was a bridge or something else. It was later clarified in subsequent posts by other members. That is the purpose of discussion forums ... to discuss.

It is sad that you do not appreciate view points of people who have a divergent viewpoint to your own.
        Even more surprising that a Mumbaiker is finding BR flats cramped...may be I new to re-visit the definition of cramped...but then most of flat son Mumbai will rarely have balconies so naturally you won't have privacy issues in a blocked apartment

If traffic flows through BR, then it will be good for Paranjpe. More traffic means he can sell commercial property within BR for higher rates. But it will be a double-whammy for BR residents. Already office hours mean traffic jams towards Hinjewadi chowk. Now we could have jams in the other direction too.
        Also your post on Bridge from KUL was not a question alone...it also had deep concerns ( obviously hypothetical ) on how lifes of BR residents will become miserable post that bridge
        Last edited by Baruch; June 10 2014, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Common guys, take it positively.. He raised the issue of balconies and which I feel is valid one. I don't want someone to peep into my shorts or in my plate or stare at me or my beer
          It's ok if someone looks from a distance but it's never accepted when someone peeps into your house and hence projects with podium garden sell 1st floor flats for cheap and still rarely get buyers.
          Yes, someone from village will buy / buys these 1st floor flats but then he learns and advises others not to go for it instead of defending the wrong decision.

Comment

Originally posted by REinvest View Post
            For BR lovers such issues are common and every project has those. It's ok to compromise your privacy or keep your windows always closed/covered just to use few amenities which would have costed you outside to use them.
            Well said mate, it's you who decides on your priorities - privacy or view or amenities or anything else.
            So if someone is ok with it - good, all the best.
            If someone is not ok with this - BR is not for you, search something better.

Comment

Now they'll target youy and will ask you to leave this thread.. they did it with many.
              If they don't defend BR, how they'll get the neighbors? and who'll buy their flat in future?
              They are right(?) at their place as well..

Comment

Agreed to sudashbahu. Its common observation that whenever there is a disagreeing view for BR in this thread, few of the known BR supporters come out personally attacking that person rather than countering his or her views. No matter how good or bad BR is, both sides of views are always welcomed by we, the buyer. If the opposition views are hijacked then that make us think that something is fishy.

Also there is allegation that sudashbahu is working for another builder, then the way BR supporter is personally attacking sudashbahu, realacre and others, who are they? Aren't they working for BR?

Comment

Originally posted by investwest View Post
                  Common guys, take it positively.. He raised the issue of balconies and which I feel is valid one. I don't want someone to peep into my shorts or in my plate or stare at me or my beer
                  It's ok if someone looks from a distance but it's never accepted when someone peeps into your house and hence projects with podium garden sell 1st floor flats for cheap and still rarely get buyers.
                  Yes, someone from village will buy / buys these 1st floor flats but then he learns and advises others not to go for it instead of defending the wrong decision.
                  really ? For your information...1st to 4th floor flats in NCR sell at 15-20% premium to higher floors...

also what about housing of yesteryears when there were not many high rise societies and mostly double floored homes ? are you suggesting all those living in 1st floor were villagers

issue is the that poster was not a victim in the case but culprit of inappropriately satiating his voyeuristic instincts...such people should be thrown out of societies...hope his neighbor complains...

Comment

also not sure what uninterrupted view people are hoping from dry balconies...all flats on GC peripheries have no blockade to main balconies of living room and master bed room...and thats all what matters...

its impossible to have no other flat at all corners unless one is talking about a single tower in desert which has only one-two flat per floor...

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                      really ? For your information...1st to 4th floor flats in NCR sell at 15-20% premium to higher floors...

also what about housing of yesteryears when there were not many high rise societies and mostly double floored homes ? are you suggesting all those living in 1st floor were villagers

issue is the that poster was not a victim in the case but culprit of inappropriately satiating his voyeuristic instincts...such people should be thrown out of societies...hope his neighbor complains...
                      I think you need to go out of the forum first for these obvious reasons, your attitude towards others and your language.

We are talking about Pune and not NCR and for your kind information - in Mumbai (more closure to Pune than comparing it with something 1000 miles away) always had premium charging on higher floors and even pune has a concept of floor rise all over and if you don't know - even stamp duty is charged more above few floors as a part of premium - check out if you have poor knowledge.

I never said that first floorers are villagers, read my post again and hope this time you'll understand it better.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X