Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    Hey, these Paranjape guys are not letting buyers cancel their bookings at BR . We all know in how deep mess these PSCIL guys are. Any latest updates on cancellation policy of this builder?
    Real - that is not really true. The project may be overpriced, but they have certainly allowed buyers to cancel their bookings and they have given the 1L booking amount promptly back. I know first hand account of couple of cases on this. So lets not spread rumors - unless you are aware of cases on above.

Also - why does everyone think that the agreement is flawed/bogus? What is the problem?

PS - I am not a BR agent, and I dont have any investment there, yet!

Comment

Originally posted by kia99 View Post
      Real - that is not really true. The project may be overpriced, but they have certainly allowed buyers to cancel their bookings and they have given the 1L booking amount promptly back. I know first hand account of couple of cases on this. So lets not spread rumors - unless you are aware of cases on above.

Also - why does everyone think that the agreement is flawed/bogus? What is the problem?

I got my cancellation money back from Paranjape with absolutely no problem. In full disclosure i have to mention that we have been their customer in 2 schemes prior to that and one post BR.

Comment

Originally posted by mindguru View Post
        I got my cancellation money back from Paranjape with absolutely no problem. In full disclosure i have to mention that we have been their customer in 2 schemes prior to that and one post BR.
        Can you explain why you cancelled your booking in Blue Ridge? Especially if you trust Paranjape so much after having bought 2 flats from him in the past, and Blue Ridge is the flagship project.

What made such a loyal customer back off? Not asking sarcastically, please?

Comment

Originally posted by kia99 View Post

Seems you just booked. Go & see the plight of the buyers who have done the agreements & paid according to demand letter. It is not 1L man!! Seems you got out at booking stage itself. Add to it the big delays, you know where it is heading.

Remember the entire project was sold out in 3 days, now there are group discounts. Any guesses for this??

Rather than having kayaking, the roads & other infra should be in place first.

Originally posted by abeerbagul View Post
          Can you explain why you cancelled your booking in Blue Ridge? Especially if you trust Paranjape so much after having bought 2 flats from him in the past, and Blue Ridge is the flagship project.

What made such a loyal customer back off? Not asking sarcastically, please?
          Me too waiting for the reasons which made LOYAL customer cancel the booking at BR.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

There is no need to be sarcastic. People get carried away by builder hype. Paranjpe has made a name for themselves in Pune and people don't think twice about the location/price etc. It was greed which caused them to book and it is fear which causes them to cancel. Kayaking and other recreational activities requiring water are just too farfetched in India to be done by the common man. I can imagine a situation where some resident or his guest will lose his life due to absence of lifeguards and everyone will be prohibited pending further enquiry. If the same thing happens in the arabian sea nobody would care.

Comment

I see that rameshyahoo is particularly pro builder, against buyers. Any reasons ?

Simple fact, we want flats at reasonable prices that are commensurate with
              salaries overall. If builders can't give that, they are profiteering.

Comment

thanks for the accusation. With liberalisation the price of goods quoted by the seller are decoupled from government intervention, however at the same time controls and regulation to check and prevent malpractices have been ignored. if the "saviour" of india rahul gandhi takes on black money as his next project you can easily expect prices to drop 50% in many areas. however will he risk biting the hand which rocks his cradle.

Comment

Originally posted by rameshyahoo View Post
                  thanks for the accusation. With liberalisation the price of goods quoted by the seller are decoupled from government intervention, however at the same time controls and regulation to check and prevent malpractices have been ignored. if the "saviour" of india rahul gandhi takes on black money as his next project you can easily expect prices to drop 50% in many areas. however will he risk biting the hand which rocks his cradle.
                  He need to start from Home.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulbhagwat View Post
                    I see that rameshyahoo is particularly pro builder, against buyers. Any reasons ?

Simple fact, we want flats at reasonable prices that are commensurate with
                    salaries overall. If builders can't give that, they are profiteering.
                    True & worst part is that despite taking the money, the builders don't deliver. What should be done in this case then?? In Pune, the issue alongwith the price is also the delivery of the product, not to forget the crap DPs.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Most of the new projects that I'm seeing are charging certain amount/percentage if you cancel bookings . I've seen upto 50% amount forfeited . So hard to believe that builders are returning full amount unless u had booked at a rate say like 2500 few months back , didnt enter an agreement and the builder is now selling at 3000 .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X