Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Sat 234,

You talk of value for money and Aundh when it was underdeveloped did not charge on future development,probably the period was when people were less greedier.
    Attitude of charging based on DP plans is typical milk the buyer to the maximum.
    Somehow buyers also fall into the trap and hope that will get subsequent buyers at higher rates for resale.
    This optimism is fuelling price rice. But recent events -economic down turns have dampened such vigour.
    RE is no longer a topic of hot discussion in my office as it used to be earlier.
    People with hardly 2 years service used to talk-we will take loan and buy.Profit of 100% is sure.rates will go up etc.
    No one hardly spoke of water,roads,-basic requirement for people to stay.All this is manageable was their view-roads will come,tanker water is there.
    Now buyers are more knowledgeable.They talk of clearance,lawyers check and even environmental clearance.IREF discussion have been effective in imparting knowledge,I must say.
    Buy what you an afford.
    As far BR is concerned I find it quite good.
    Every developing project has problem areas.Some one had put up photos,quite nice.
    Off course I find it beyond my budget.Especially since it is in outskirts.
    RE purchases are highly individualistic and choices of people can hardly be challenged and they should disregard any negative comments and not enter into discussions justifying anything.
    Let those who purchased in BR have a nice time.
    The builders other project for elders is a good initiative.He surely will get blessing for the initiative to provide housing for elders when the families are getting into nuclear units,children abroad,house wife's no longer house wives but full time earning members.Elder care becomes casualty and really steps need to be taken to look after elders in their sunset years.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
      So at BR, privacy is the concern for some.....hmmm !

Well......at BR you get what you see.......sorry.

On a lighter note.....
      Sorry to see you guys go...in search of ..... better projects with better but cheaper amenities and cleaner management, better school, better tasting water, lesser noise, more car-park-spots, more greens for kids.
      Such a project will also of course be at a much better location with better security, less pollution, near city, near shopping, near god and public transport.
      Lets also hope that the flats you really like in such a project... are cheaper, bigger, better constructed and have absolute privacy with 3 side open and with cross-ventilation and is also facing the right direction....with power inverters, faster elevators and for some according to Vastu.

And yes I know....when you find such a project, time will be right for prices to start "crashing" and inventory will have built-up so make sure such a builder of such a community negotiates with you on price, date of completion, charge for changing interior and frills....otherwise you will be just submitting to to the obnoxious builder-politician lobby.

Can one of you please send me a PM when you are about to buy so that I too get to piggyback with you.....so that I also get to feel like a hero. Pleeeease....
      I don't think wise people will invite you to become their neighbor.. Looking at your previous post I wish you best stay at BR. Personally I won't like a neighbor (no matter even if I am investing and not going to stay there) like you and hence at least I won't PM you..
      Nothing personal :P

Comment

The last few pages were absolutely entertaining
        Especially the Naked man Chronicles.

About the privacy issues..
        Well some flats have more of a disadvantage than others..

Before opting for BR.. Things which put me off in some other projects were..
        Kitchens of opposite flats opening into each other across a duct .. ( NOT ALL PROJECTS -- Need to mention it before someone decides to bite my head off)
        AND THE most annoying for me was the alternate balcony system in PUNE.. where if i am sitting in my balcony.. I have the person living one flat above right over my shoulder

so in comparison (WITH THE PROJECTS I SAW .. ) I felt the design of the BR 3 BHK's was good.
        Not suitable for towel adventures with all windows and curtains open of course.. but not a concern for me.

Comment

brres13,
          The towel act may have been inspired by Ranbir Kapoor in some movie of his.

Comment

Originally posted by brres13 View Post

Kitchens of opposite flats opening into each other across a duct .. ( NOT ALL PROJECTS -- Need to mention it before someone decides to bite my head off)
            AND THE most annoying for me was the alternate balcony system in PUNE.. where if i am sitting in my balcony.. I have the person living one flat above right over my shoulder

so in comparison (WITH THE PROJECTS I SAW .. ) I felt the design of the BR 3 BHK's was good.
            Not suitable for towel adventures with all windows and curtains open of course.. but not a concern for me.
            >> The last few pages were absolutely entertaining

yes they were.

>> Kitchens of opposite flats opening into each other across a duct ..

Better that kitchens face each other , rather than kitchen facing a bedroom.

>> AND THE most annoying for me was the alternate balcony system in PUNE.. where if i am sitting in my balcony.. I have the person living one flat above right over my shoulder

In BR, since the flats are at an angle, i can still see sideways into another balcony. Better than the alternate terrace system though, i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by investwest View Post
              I don't think wise people will invite you to become their neighbor.. Looking at your previous post I wish you best stay at BR. Personally I won't like a neighbor (no matter even if I am investing and not going to stay there) like you and hence at least I won't PM you..
              Nothing personal :P
              Ayi Ayi Yo...
              Whaat rang did I say ?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by brres13 View Post

Yup, but you took it too seriously.. a very very defensive post man

I agree to you that there are disadvantages in other projects as well. As someone pointed out, RE is a very individualistic thing and one may find something better which other many not opt for..

Wishing you happy stay at BR..

Comment

I guess 1 BHK studio apartments at BR has walls made of glass and no cement walls . so what about privicy there ?
                  Need to spent more amount on curtains if entire glass is used in this studio apts.

Comment

hi sandy_pune,

Walls are cement walls but with large french windows.And these are for only 1 bhk Duplex.
                    Flats are really nice.I did not find any privacy issue. Again all about your preferences.I myself purchased it.I like the concept of double height Lobby for hall area.With my budget i found out this is best option.Good project, good builder once fully completed I hope blue ridge will be good option for everybody including tenants.
                    Thank you all for your valuable inputs.It helped me to took informed decision.

Comment

@fasterfene Congratulations on your purchase

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X