Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by fasterfene View Post
    hi sandy_pune,

Walls are cement walls but with large french windows.And these are for only 1 bhk Duplex.
    Flats are really nice.I did not find any privacy issue. Again all about your preferences.I myself purchased it.I like the concept of double height Lobby for hall area.With my budget i found out this is best option.Good project, good builder once fully completed I hope blue ridge will be good option for everybody including tenants.
    Thank you all for your valuable inputs.It helped me to took informed decision.
    Congratulations on your purchase!

Could you tell us what is the saleable area and agreement price for 1 BHK?

Comment

Hi sudhashbahu,

Thanks.
      Agreement cost is 50.88 lacs +stamp duty. Saleable Area - 806 sq feet-Carpet 619 sq feet.

Comment

I'm close to finalising a 5 BHK flat with nice views of golf course. i'm looking for any suggestions on points that I should look into in detail before I finalise the transaction. Preferably from persons who have bought in second sale. What is the experience with respect to transfer of name by the society etc?

Comment

Cat Act, I have no clue about important details in secondary sale.

But few pointers...if your floor is 20 or above......please know that your seller paid little bit of a premium to buy that unit from the builder ( and may be charging you accordingly ). Also I am sure you know that if your seller has membership in the future golf-club, then that membership can be transferred to you...I think you just have to pay a little bit extra to the builder for that to happen. Make sure car park(s?) are mentioned in the details....and your seller is current on his society dues before you take over.

Welcome Home (hopefully:-).
          Last edited by Superduper; June 13 2014, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Came to know that Paranjape is launching Athashree (old age homes) in Hinjewadi. Is it coming up in BR ??
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Came to know that Paranjape is launching Athashree (old age homes) in Hinjewadi. Is it coming up in BR ??
              Nope, this is near Xion.

Comment

Originally posted by fasterfene View Post
                Hi sudhashbahu,

Thanks.
                Agreement cost is 50.88 lacs +stamp duty. Saleable Area - 806 sq feet-Carpet 619 sq feet.
                Thanks Faster Fene.

Did you buy from builder or investor? What was the starting price before negotiations? When is the expected possession?

If bought from Builder, did he offer any incentives or "freebies"?

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Act View Post
                  I'm close to finalising a 5 BHK flat with nice views of golf course. i'm looking for any suggestions on points that I should look into in detail before I finalise the transaction. Preferably from persons who have bought in second sale. What is the experience with respect to transfer of name by the society etc?
                  Double check all documents carefully. I know multiple instances where the Index II had incorrect survey numbers.

And do read the past 25 pages of this thread. Also use the fact that FasterFene bought at a rate of Rs6300 p.s.f on saleable area. My gut feel is that resellers are quoting high prices but deals are not happening. A 2 BHK that I had seen 4 months ago (and made an offer) is still on the market. You will also notice that this thread is the most commented and viewed thread in Pune but you will hardly find comments that said "I bought a flat". FasterFene was the first to say so after a long time. That is could be another indication that deals are not happening at current high prices.

Also, not many people can afford a 5BHK in BR. I am sure the reseller is not going to get as many potential customers as for 2/3BHKs. So you can negotiate from a position of strength.

Negotiate hard, don't be afraid to start negotiations from a low value.
                  Last edited by sudhashbahu; June 14 2014, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Hi sudhanshbahu,

I bought from builder.Possession after 2.5 years.No negotiation but price is reduced now atleast for 1 bhk duplex.Previous agreement cost was 58 lacs.
                    Even blue ridge website was showing previously price as 62 lacs onwards. now it is showing 54 lacs onwards from last 2 weeks Please go and check for your self.I know this from long as last year also i visited duplex flat and did not booked as its over my budget. so when i came to know about price reduction i immediately booked it.
                    I think this is case for Duplex only and not for other 1 bhk studio and 2-3 bhk as i think buyers are less for duplex.
                    My suggestion If anybody is buying from resale market negotiate hard.

Comment

Congratulations fasterfene

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X