Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

    Originally posted by brres13 View Post
    As for your opinion about the "fair value" , There is nothing to argue about that.. Each person always has a certain figure in his head which he feels is a resonable price for anything ! ( based on his own perceptions )

    What I am really curious about is, what factors did you think of to arrive at "5250 p.s.f" ?
    I mean is it in comparison with other projects in same area..
    Or based on similar projects in other areas.. etc..

    Again the disclaimer..I Do not intend starting a chain reaction of people arguing about the price at BR and if its justified.
    My guess is that it should be 5239.75 rs PSF ...that makes me sound an expert having some complex model to evaluate RE

    Comment


    • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

      Originally posted by brres13 View Post
      As for your opinion about the "fair value" , There is nothing to argue about that.. Each person always has a certain figure in his head which he feels is a resonable price for anything ! ( based on his own perceptions )

      What I am really curious about is, what factors did you think of to arrive at "5250 p.s.f" ?
      I mean is it in comparison with other projects in same area..
      Or based on similar projects in other areas.. etc..

      Again the disclaimer..I Do not intend starting a chain reaction of people arguing about the price at BR and if its justified.
      That price is a personal opinion based on pro/cons as I see them and assuming that RE prices were not so inflated.

      Pro/cons are subjective and many things about BR are unique and therefore I did not compare with others.

      Again, to be clear, there is nothing scientific about 5250 ... purely personal opinion.

      Comment


      • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

        Grrr. Pissed off twice today.

        First, there was no water in the morning. This is the third time in 2 months that we had water issues. Of that, one was planned maintenance that was botched up leading to a delay of 2 hours in restoring the supply.

        Second, I reached office late as i had to wait for water supply to be restored. But boss thinks I am making excuses. For him, BR is a super "posh" township where nothing goes wrong ... certainly no water issues .

        Comment


        • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

          Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
          Grrr. Pissed off twice today.

          First, there was no water in the morning. This is the third time in 2 months that we had water issues. Of that, one was planned maintenance that was botched up leading to a delay of 2 hours in restoring the supply.

          Second, I reached office late as i had to wait for water supply to be restored. But boss thinks I am making excuses. For him, BR is a super "posh" township where nothing goes wrong ... certainly no water issues .
          Remember The Boss is always right !
          ;-)

          Comment


          • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

            Originally posted by Baruch View Post
            My guess is that it should be 5239.75 rs PSF ...that makes me sound an expert having some complex model to evaluate RE
            I always stated clearly that it is personal opinion. No charade of being an expert in anything.

            Comment


            • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

              No water again. Hopefully this will be restored faster than in the morning.

              Should have invited my boss for dinner tonight
              Last edited by sudhashbahu; June 20 2014, 08:52 PM. Reason: updated

              Comment


              • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
                No water again. Hopefully this will be restored faster than in the morning.

                Should have invited my boss for dinner tonight

                Oh Oh......I am sure that wouldn't have gone down well next day at work !
                Thanks... for not popping his soap-bubble.

                Comment


                • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                  Water fixed again. I think not all towers face the water issue. As per the maintenance crew, some towers have faulty "sensors" causing the tanks to remain empty.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                    Hi pnq2012,

                    No availability in B1 & B2, Few available in B4 and only 3 front facing duplex available in B6 as per my knowledge. I booked in B6.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                      Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
                      Water fixed again. I think not all towers face the water issue. As per the maintenance crew, some towers have faulty "sensors" causing the tanks to remain empty.
                      @sudhashbahu, I have no idea hows above information is useful for people who are looking to invest/buy/sell in BR. There is different forum for buyers and tenants to let others know about these daily issues and discuss to resolve them.

                      It would be very useful if this information has more details like what is causing water issue and because of that why buyers/sellers should make their decision.

                      Also, your rant about the fair value of the project. If the information is quantified with analysis and data points, it would be very useful.

                      I am an investor in BR and look for advise about sell/hold but all get on this group is mindless rants.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X