Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Hi Investwest, I do not have any idea regarding this, anyone who already has got possession of his flat in BR would be able to answer. But I guess we should need CC/OC since this is approved by Town Planning even being in Gram Panchayat area.

Originally posted by investwest View Post
    Don't you need CC/OC in gram panchayat areas before handing over the possession?

Comment

Need to check what STA says.

Comment

Even I agree with you that each area, each society/project will improve each day/month and will be in better living condition than yesterday. This applies to all and not just to BR.
        When it comes to life-improvement for people at BR, sequential-leaps are much bigger and last much longer than at other smaller, near town, stand-alone, quick start n' finish projects.

Thanks for agreeing though...!

I never said that the prices of BR will fall. Check all my previous posts.
        I always talked about the VFM and ROI concepts.

VFM is in beholder's eyes and future ROI no one can predict.

For a long time to come, BR will remain the premium project in its segment.
        Last edited by Superduper; June 25 2014, 05:57 PM.

Comment

be happy by looking at 'agree' word..

ROI is not a prediction science.

Comment

Originally posted by lol paasha View Post
            Your guess is right PNQ2012. I asked the sales guy yesterday and the reply was that it would be around end of September or October so probably they are planning the handover near Diwali.
            That is typical of Paranjape or I guess any builder who is nearing completion. I also heard that the office wants to move to their new location by Diwali. That could mean, the construction of B5 may start by start of 2015. Expect new launches too e.g T18, T19.

Don't you need CC/OC in gram panchayat areas before handing over the possession?
            GP will not provide OC. In this case, it has to come from the builder or the lead architects. I have letters from both. As per township act, OC has to come from a Government recognized entity. In case of BR, both Flagship Infrastructure and architects Vaidya & associates can provide OCs. This is specified in BR's clearance document on MIDC's website (I believe). That is the document where all clearances (land title, EC, Township clearance, STP permit & GC taxation permit) are documented. It is available for download. I don't have the link now but I think it was posted in the forum long time back, I believe last year.
            Last edited by pnq2012; June 25 2014, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Nice & informative post. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                When it comes to life-improvement for people at BR, sequential-leaps are much bigger and last much longer than at other smaller, near town, stand-alone, quick start n' finish projects.

Thanks for agreeing though...!

VFM is in beholder's eyes and future ROI no one can predict.

For a long time to come, BR will remain the premium project in its segment.
                Rightly said.

Just to add, BR's occupancy rate has crossed 50% for the completed towers. There are around 650 residents now living in BR. This does not include empty flats. Not to mention, possessions have started for towers 7 to 11 (some 600 flats) although people won't come to live till the landscaping is done. I don't know how many flats have been booked or sold. We won't know the exact numbers.

I'm not a RE expert but I was curious on what is the occupancy rate in such similar large projects? Do we have any stats from Megapolis or Life Republic? I'm trying to get a sense of whether is there a common trend that I see where people prefer townships & whether is this consistent among the new townships or is it just BR.

This trend will also dictate the price for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                  Rightly said.

Just to add, BR's occupancy rate has crossed 50% for the completed towers. There are around 650 residents now living in BR. This does not include empty flats. Not to mention, possessions have started for towers 7 to 11 (some 600 flats) although people won't come to live till the landscaping is done. I don't know how many flats have been booked or sold. We won't know the exact numbers.

I'm not a RE expert but I was curious on what is the occupancy rate in such similar large projects? Do we have any stats from Megapolis or Life Republic? I'm trying to get a sense of whether is there a common trend that I see where people prefer townships & whether is this consistent among the new townships or is it just BR.

This trend will also dictate the price for years to come.
                  Thanks...
                  Don't have stats but just have guess.

Following China model, Modi Sarkar wants to plan brand new cities. That's very nice...BUT.

In the interim ( i.e. for next 15-20 years )....due to life being too short to wait for improvement in absolutely hopeless infrastructure in metros, well-planned large townships will be preferred when available ( by bulk of future buyers...i.e. younger crowd ) .....over modern looking standalone transplants inserted in swamps.
                  Last edited by Superduper; June 26 2014, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Rightly said..most of the major metros are seeing rise of satellite cities and townships would dominate the scene since the local authorities cannot be expected to deliver the infra and all the civic amenities for a satellite city/ town and its residents in a short span of time.

Comment

Originally posted by lol paasha View Post
                      Rightly said..most of the major metros are seeing rise of satellite cities and townships would dominate the scene since the local authorities cannot be expected to deliver the infra and all the civic amenities for a satellite city/ town and its residents in a short span of time.
                      Satellite cities in fine but townships can't sort any problems. At the end, even townships depend on local city administration for most of its infra. Else, we have township like KUL Nation where there may be 50 things inside it but approach road by PMC is not assured.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X