Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hirco

Hiranandani is coming up with a new township of 100 acres at Hinjewadi. Lets see if it can give a run to BR for its money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Hiranandani is coming up with a new township of 100 acres at Hinjewadi. Lets see if it can give a run to BR for its money.

We already have 2...BR & Megapolis...& those poor chaps are not able to sell their township...Do you think there is a scope for another one that is of 100 acres.....

I can bet these townships wont be livable till 2020 (at least 10 years from now) after seeing how PMC & PCMC works in Pune:D:D:D

You will believe me if you are working in Hinjewadi & worked late at night...U feel really scared to go home from such a place...I can't think of living in such a deserted place...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    We already have 2...BR & MP...& those poor chaps are not able to sell their township...Do you think there is a scope for another one that is of 100 acres.....

I can bet these townships wont be livable till 2020 (at least 10 years from now) after seeing how PMC & PCMC works in Pune:D

Man, 2020? You too optimistic. MP city though falling in PMC limits is going on for 10 year+ duration, these are not even in PMC. Hence, all the infra needs to be created by the builder with local gram panchayat.:p
    I will stay away from all townships except for mp city new ones.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    MP city though falling in PMC limits is going on for 10 year+ duration.

Magarpatta was first of its kind and it has come thru a lot of struggle, since the township concept was almost non-existent at that time. Getting all farmers together and getting all clearances (although Magar's have strong political connections) at that time was not that easy. Now any amar akbar anthony with money can buy a piece of land and annouce township projects.

These builders must be very optimistic about India's population growth in coming years than its GDP growth..:D
    CommentQuote
  • Hey real..They have inaugrated the kayaking facility
    Looks like they read your post :D Although nobody seems to be enjoying it other than there employees :D

I m neither a broker nor supporting BR. Just observed it on other site :D
    CommentQuote
  • completely agree.

their ad at Nal stop show two guys in boat. it sounds like two employees are made to sit in the boat and their boss has taken photo. look at their faces.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by utopian2009
    completely agree.

their ad at Nal stop show two guys in boat. it sounds like two employees are made to sit in the boat and their boss has taken photo. look at their faces.....

As per snaps on RK blog...there MD is in boat.....it seems they hired Ravi to take the snaps :)
    CommentQuote
  • Even if the kayaking event is not so important, and most people living in BR are not going to touch the water there, it is a great publicity stunt for Paranjape.
    CommentQuote
  • actually water in the river on backside of this project is black - so it should be renamed as black ridge
    CommentQuote
  • I won't be surprised even if Paranjape starts Cruiseliner in this water:D, the only difference:- This ship will have wheels just in case water isn't sufficient:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Breaking news: Blueridge is offering 2900 psqft to IT companies for group booking of 50+ people. looks like lots of flats are unsold and many cancellations have taken place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Breaking news: Blueridge is offering 2900 psqft to IT companies for group booking of 50+ people. looks like lots of flats are unsold and many cancellations have taken place.

Hmmmm.....earlier it was Megapolis, then Amit, now BR. then how does PBAP claim 30k flats sold:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you provide information on this news

Hi

Can you please let us know where you got to know of this information. Let us know if you got this info in an e-mail or if you have further details.

Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Breaking news: Blueridge is offering 2900 psqft to IT companies for group booking of 50+ people. looks like lots of flats are unsold and many cancellations have taken place.
    CommentQuote
  • Have a friend in Infosys. You will get such news earlier.

Originally Posted by nitisood35
    Hi

Can you please let us know where you got to know of this information. Let us know if you got this info in an e-mail or if you have further details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maheshk2k
    Have a friend in Infosys. You will get such news earlier.

i can see some competition to Rane group's offer to that IW...group of infosys guys...
    CommentQuote