Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

received a marketing mail today...apparently new towers 18 & 19 are launched today
    Last edited by Baruch; June 26 2014, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
      18 & 18 are launched today
      ?? Did they mean only one 18?

Comment

^ corrected

Price increased by 400 ( @6600) for 20th floor and above....

200 (@6400) for 10th floor and above....

same (@6200) for lower floors
        Last edited by Baruch; June 26 2014, 05:17 PM.

Comment

^ corrected

Price increased by 400 ( @6600) for 20th floor and above....

200 (@6400) for 10th floor and above....

same (@6200) for lower floors
          What is the proposed possession date?

Comment

WOWWWWWW your properties are appraised

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
              What is the proposed possession date?
              they seemed non commital...most likely 2018...given that 21-24 will be delivered in 2017 only

as of now these towers will be picked by investors only ( people putting 10 lakhs and hoping for delays...next installment will only come by next year)...doesnt make much sense for end users...

markets are bad...and for a change BR sales people appear selling the flats (when I booked...it was like do what you want to do...we are not going to convince you)

Comment

Originally posted by investwest View Post
                WOWWWWWW your properties are appraised
                notional gains for end user ( or even investor)...doesnt matter till you M2M by selling

Comment

...for a change BR sales people appear selling the flats (when I booked...it was like do what you want to do...we are not going to convince you)
                  At least they spoke to you.

When I had gone to inquire, the guy in the sales office got a phone call. He simply kept the cost sheet in front of me and continued talking on the phone as if I did not exist.

The only thing he spoke was "Sorry we do not have anything with possession within 1 year. Talk to some broker for resale"

Comment

notional gains for end user ( or even investor)...doesnt matter till you M2M by selling
                    Yes, but there are many who'll just cheer up for no reason so I added this comment to let them know.

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
                    At least they spoke to you.

When I had gone to inquire, the guy in the sales office got a phone call. He simply kept the cost sheet in front of me and continued talking on the phone as if I did not exist.

The only thing he spoke was "Sorry we do not have anything with possession within 1 year. Talk to some broker for resale"
                    I visited twice, once for myself and second with a friend. When I visited for myself, approx 13-14 months back they entertained me for almost 40-50 mins and second time (somewhere around in march end or april start) they took us for a drive on road and entertained us for almost 70-80 mins.
                    1st time, they were 2 girls - rather ladies.
                    2nd time, 1 lady and then a guy to show us the status of entire BR.

Well it depends, their boss must be in office whenever I visited.

Comment

Originally posted by investwest View Post
                      Yes, but there are many who'll just cheer up for no reason so I added this comment to let them know.

I visited twice, once for myself and second with a friend. When I visited for myself, approx 13-14 months back they entertained me for almost 40-50 mins and second time (somewhere around in march end or april start) they took us for a drive on road and entertained us for almost 70-80 mins.
                      1st time, they were 2 girls - rather ladies.
                      2nd time, 1 lady and then a guy to show us the status of entire BR.

Well it depends, their boss must be in office whenever I visited.
                      Actually I think the reason was that I was looking for something available within 6 months which he did not have. He must have lost all interest in me due to that.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X