Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

    Anyone knows when the Shopping mall, Entertainment zone and multiplex would be completed?

    Comment


    • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

      Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
      Actually I think the reason was that I was looking for something available within 6 months which he did not have. He must have lost all interest in me due to that.
      Or they already know that you are a renter and don't quite like the project. J/K.

      If you are really interested, check with both the societies. Sometimes, they have information on a resale without the need of a broker.

      Comment


      • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

        Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
        Anyone knows when the Shopping mall, Entertainment zone and multiplex would be completed?
        From what I know that will be the last thing they will work on. They are right now talking to big retailers. I have heard (and could be a rumor) that Reliance was interested. I think it is a rumor because Reliance retail is not doing well. So I will be surprised if they invest.

        Comment


        • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

          Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
          Or they already know that you are a renter and don't quite like the project. J/K.

          If you are really interested, check with both the societies. Sometimes, they have information on a resale without the need of a broker.
          This was several months ago, before I rented.

          Comment


          • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

            Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
            From what I know that will be the last thing they will work on. They are right now talking to big retailers. I have heard (and could be a rumor) that Reliance was interested. I think it is a rumor because Reliance retail is not doing well. So I will be surprised if they invest.
            Reliance announced new plans in their last investors meet to revive their retail business by more focus and huge investments. Do you think that this might be the reason of use of name Reliance? or it might be true..

            Comment


            • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

              Originally posted by investwest View Post
              Reliance announced new plans in their last investors meet to revive their retail business by more focus and huge investments. Do you think that this might be the reason of use of name Reliance? or it might be true..
              The article where I read about Reliance not doing well is this one

              Seven years on, retailers still see red

              It says "Reliance Retail, accumulated losses of Rs 13,000 crore in 2013-14"

              The news about Reliance at BR is old. I first heard it last year. Frankly, I don't know if that is a good location for Reliance. They would rather lease a place in Xion mall, which is accessible to most of the office goers. Look at D-Mart in Hinjewadi. They are packed in the evenings.

              Comment


              • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                well that's true

                Comment


                • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                  Water Woes for Tower 14 continue.

                  Yesterday we had maintenance till 5 PM but water did not come till 11 PM. and again no water since morning.

                  Saw lots of frustrated folks harassing the maintenance folks while out to gym today morning. One lady has also threaten to use her contacts in the press to put in an article about the water woes. Paranjape better do something soon. This is the 9th or 10 time in past 30 days that we have water issues.

                  Anyone looking to buy or rent at Tower 14 should exercise caution.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                    Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
                    Water Woes for Tower 14 continue.

                    Yesterday we had maintenance till 5 PM but water did not come till 11 PM. and again no water since morning.

                    Saw lots of frustrated folks harassing the maintenance folks while out to gym today morning. One lady has also threaten to use her contacts in the press to put in an article about the water woes. Paranjape better do something soon. This is the 9th or 10 time in past 30 days that we have water issues.

                    Anyone looking to buy or rent at Tower 14 should exercise caution.
                    Well.. must be a piping problem. So much for Paranjape construction quality ! And he charges like he is the best builder of Pune.

                    A friend lives in BR on rent. He was telling me about some real bad stink for a few days. It turned out that there was a choked pipe in the locked investor flat above his floor. The owner came after three days to allow the pipe to be fixed.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                      Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
                      Water Woes for Tower 14 continue.

                      Yesterday we had maintenance till 5 PM but water did not come till 11 PM. and again no water since morning.

                      Saw lots of frustrated folks harassing the maintenance folks while out to gym today morning. One lady has also threaten to use her contacts in the press to put in an article about the water woes. Paranjape better do something soon. This is the 9th or 10 time in past 30 days that we have water issues.

                      Anyone looking to buy or rent at Tower 14 should exercise caution.
                      From what I heard, the township manager has been involved in all this & I bet Paranjape too is. I believe there are two problems, one was with WTP and another one was with Tower 14 OH tank. Thermax has been involved with WTP but do not know if they have anything to do with the OH tanks.

                      I like the level of expectation being set here for buyers. Such incidents will definitely put pressure on BR management & I can only see the society implementing strict test & maintenance schedules to avoid this in the future.

                      Well, I guess, this also gives Blue Ridgians a dose of what many in the city are going through. We are a spoiled bunch who have no respect for water conservation because we expect it 24x7.

                      Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
                      Well.. must be a piping problem. So much for Paranjape construction quality ! And he charges like he is the best builder of Pune.

                      A friend lives in BR on rent. He was telling me about some real bad stink for a few days. It turned out that there was a choked pipe in the locked investor flat above his floor. The owner came after three days to allow the pipe to be fixed.
                      I don't think it is a piping problem. I plan to meet the society manager tomorrow to find out more about it. Will update the forum on what the issue was.

                      Choked pipe is a common issue here as contractors dump anything in it. I really do not know how to fix that problem. I think we need certification programs and have certified personnel work on home improvement projects along with training for servants and residents on what can be dumped and what not. I have heard cases (not at BR) but in my previous society where residents have tried dumping diapers in the toilet.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X