Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by bigbloodyt View Post

On an unrelated note - can anyone give an update on the water situation at BR? With the water cuts in place for Pune, are the residents of BR facing any major water woes?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    No water shortage at BR, There were some system related problems that occurred few weeks back due to OH tank cleaning. The problem only affected towers 12,13 & 14. From what I know, everything is back to normal.

PS: I'm out of Pune, so do not know what the river level is. Last month, it was pretty bad but that was before the rains.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbloodyt View Post
      Can be done online. If you mail the blue ridge folks, they will send you a document with the process and their PAN details for the same.

On an unrelated note - can anyone give an update on the water situation at BR? With the water cuts in place for Pune, are the residents of BR facing any major water woes?

Thanks bidbloodyt.

I have made my purchase in May 2012 whereas the law came into existence since June 2013.
      Do I have to deducts TDS as well?

BR has sent me a document but it does not talk about PAN or similar details.
      Looks like they are not happy to comply with this law.

Regards,
      Rahul

Comment

Originally posted by rahulgavande View Post
        Thanks bidbloodyt.

I have made my purchase in May 2012 whereas the law came into existence since June 2013.

Regards,
        Rahul
        They have no choice. If you PM me your mail ID I can forward the details to you.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulgavande View Post
          Thanks bidbloodyt.

Regards,
          Rahul
          you need to deduct TDS for payments after June 2013 only...in any case its no loss for you...basis my experience none of the builders encourage you....they are mostly neutral as many individual themselves dont want to pay TDS and by that avoid getting into IT data for such purchases

whether one cuts TDS or not....is individual's choice...builder wont care

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
            ^ corrected

Price increased by 400 ( @6600) for 20th floor and above....

200 (@6400) for 10th floor and above....

same (@6200) for lower floors
            Does anyone know what is the current price band?
            Is there any other catch (such as payment schedule, paperwork, etc.) in booking a flat in BR (other than price negotiations).

Comment

Originally posted by gppande View Post
              Does anyone know what is the current price band?
              Is there any other catch (such as payment schedule, paperwork, etc.) in booking a flat in BR (other than price negotiations).
              I can answer the last part of your query. They do not do any price negotiation for the Blue Ridge property.

For the latest rates and inventory, probably a call to the sales, or someone staying at the complex can share the current rates.

Comment

Are there any specific pros and cons for booking a Duplex apartment? Double height in living room seems good at first thought.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                  No water shortage at BR, There were some system related problems that occurred few weeks back due to OH tank cleaning. The problem only affected towers 12,13 & 14. From what I know, everything is back to normal.

PS: I'm out of Pune, so do not know what the river level is. Last month, it was pretty bad but that was before the rains.
                  The water comes from the river and there is no shortage of water intake.

However due to technical /equipment / management issues Tower 14 faces regular water outages. I have stopped writing about it to avoid posting the same thing over and over.

If you are planning to buy/rent at any tower you should talk to folks staying there to confirm the issues related to that tower.

Comment

Originally posted by gppande View Post
                    Are there any specific pros and cons for booking a Duplex apartment? Double height in living room seems good at first thought.
                    Some people with infants/young kids do not like duplexes as the stairs in the flat could be potential platforms for accidents (kids falling down staircases).

Other problem is that the bedroom is upstairs, when someone is pregnant where do they sleep? should they climb stairs?

There are pros and cons of a duplex, but one thing is sure. The market for 1 BHK duplexes is smaller than a normal flat.

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
                      Some people with infants/young kids do not like duplexes as the stairs in the flat could be potential platforms for accidents (kids falling down staircases).

Other problem is that the bedroom is upstairs, when someone is pregnant where do they sleep? should they climb stairs?

There are pros and cons of a duplex, but one thing is sure. The market for 1 BHK duplexes is smaller than a normal flat.
                      So not much useful from end user perspective but a good flat for investment and rent out to bachelors working in nearby Hingewadi
                      Also, the flats are usually larger than normal 1BHK so rent can be higher too.
                      What is the impact of extra height on the loading factor? And is the sqft rate applied to stairs too?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X