Attached Files

Comment

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Attached Files

Comment

2BHK and 3BHK

Hi,

What is the current price for resale for 2BHK and 3BHK in Blue Ridge. I would apprecaite your response.

Thanks,

Comment

Amazing views, thanks Baruch. This project will appreciate more no matter what people say. Construction quality looks top notch too.Top floor views will be simply gorgeous

Comment

Blackstone may buy stake in BlueRidge SEZ - Livemint

Paranjape is looking at exiting from his second phase SEZ as well. If you build quality stuff, exits are available. They will clearly invest this is SEZ Phase-3 and BlueRidge Phase-2.

Comment

what do you refer to by SEZ phase -3 and blueridge phase-2 ?

Comment

Hi All,

Could some one help me on the approximate prices for 2 BHK (1330 sq ft) and 3 BHK (1730 sq ft) in Blue Ridge, Towers 1-8. I am in talks with couple of brokers. I jut want to make sure that I am not commiting for over-price.

Thanks,

Comment

Check this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQFpp_ifpDQ) out. At 6.12 mins, Aditi Watve (CEO of BR) mentions about SEZ-Phase3. This will come up where the colony for workers is today.

Also, if you check current EC approval for BR project, it has lot more survey numbers than in my agreement. Rumours I have heard that BR-Phase2 is coming up behind the school. Its about 200 acres of additional land. Also, I noticed that there is no mention of 138 acres on current BR website or any recent advertisement. It use to be very prominent in earlier PR. I am just putting 2+2 together . Lots of speculations .

Comment

A collueague of mine had a mind-boggling experience today. He was looking for 2 BHK in BR and had fixed appointments with 2 brokers.

1st broker showed him flat on 9th floor, super-built up area of 1133 sq.ft and asking price of 72 Lakhs (Nego)

2nd broker showed him flat on 18th floor, super-built up area of 1134 sq.ft and asking price of 85 Lakhs (Nego).

The floor plans are EXACTLY the same. I understand floor rise will play some part but the price differential is mind-boggling.

I checked 99acres (filtering on "ready to move" 2 BHKs) and sure enough, many such wide variation for flats of similar floor plans.

I also saw that the practice of quoting spurious "super-built up" areas instead of the real "saleable" area still continues. (For example the two flats mentioned above, the saleable area is 1080)

Comment

Thanks Sudhashbahu

I am surprised with the two ends of pricing.

The one which I enquired with different brokers, the approx value for 2BHK (1330 sq ft) is around 85 lakhs and for 3 BHK (1730 sq ft) is ~ 1.1Cr.

If any one else has better information, please do share.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X