Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
    Blue Ridge raised the prices to 4000. a 3BHK to cost 76L in Hinjewadi.

Now they will get better bookings than they got last time by reducing the prices.

I admire people buying at this rate in Hinjewadi.
    Looks like they have got back their investment or construction cost. So it does not matter whether it's 70/80/100 lakhs.

They just need to wait to get people booking because from now on every sale could be all profit.

Comment

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
      Blue Ridge raised the prices to 4000. a 3BHK to cost 76L in Hinjewadi.

Now they will get better bookings than they got last time by reducing the prices.

I admire people buying at this rate in Hinjewadi.
      Seems they will now make to show how their other properties like the ones in Balewadi, Pancard Club baner etc. are better priced! For 76L, I would jump to Kothrud, Aundh. This is more like Navi Mumbai demanding more than South Mumbai.

* RE bubble is indeed growing big. Just day before yesterday I came to know about one severe case of over-leverage. Will post details as well for the same.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by suryawork View Post
        I pissed off an agent last weekend when I told him that Hinjewadi and adjoining areas like Wakad , PS and annexe are not worth more than 2000 psf . Ganeesham , PS - Saleswoman told me the rate would go to 5000 psf when the road connecting to the highway is completed . Wonder why they are offering a modular kitchen free on a 3 BHK flat :-) By the way , one of my friend complained that RE salesman only entertain you if you drive in a 4 wheeler(not 800/ALTO) , wear half or 3/4th pants , imported goggles etc
        Got here after a long time. I didn't had a car when I booked - instead I took my much loved bike to the office. And yes, carried my helmet inside

Comment

Hi Guys

Does anyone know what is the most recent price quoted at Blue Ridge? I am not in the country anymore but still have my eyes on that project. Can someone please update pn the current rates and the availability?

Comment

Originally posted by kia99 View Post
            Hi Guys

Does anyone know what is the most recent price quoted at Blue Ridge? I am not in the country anymore but still have my eyes on that project. Can someone please update pn the current rates and the availability?
            Hi Kia99,

I currently don't have the latest price quoted by them but I feel surprised that you asked only for price & not the construction status!!

Comment

Thanks for the response real. I have been away from this forum for a few months now. Their website used to have detailed pics of each building status each month. They were moving really fast mid last year, do you know what are the possession dates for each of the towers now?

The last I heard was Mar 2012 for Tower 7 if my memory serves me right

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                Hi Kia99,

I currently don't have the latest price quoted by them but I feel surprised that you asked only for price & not the construction status!!
                investors are generally not interested in the status right? price should be good, construction can finish a bit late too

Comment

Originally posted by kia99 View Post
                  Thanks for the response real. I have been away from this forum for a few months now. Their website used to have detailed pics of each building status each month. They were moving really fast mid last year, do you know what are the possession dates for each of the towers now?

The last I heard was Mar 2012 for Tower 7 if my memory serves me right
                  On another thread u are advising people :

"I would suggest invest the surplus funds in the stock and debt market. Wait till you come back from US. Since prices are already high - I would suggest you wait to see how the market moves. When you come back - look at your fund situation and then take the call. Dont worry about the rising prices. Just keep investing your funds in more liquid instruments in the meantime.

That is what I am doing too right now."

Funny

Comment

Originally posted by suryawork View Post
                    On another thread u are advising people :

"I would suggest invest the surplus funds in the stock and debt market. Wait till you come back from US. Since prices are already high - I would suggest you wait to see how the market moves. When you come back - look at your fund situation and then take the call. Dont worry about the rising prices. Just keep investing your funds in more liquid instruments in the meantime.

That is what I am doing too right now."

Funny
                    Hmm, good catch . Maybe Paranjape is giving some back-door deals for investors, who knows?

Comment

the post mentioned that kia is keeping an eye on the project. whats wrong in that.

even stocks and debt instruments needs constant monitoring, there also wealth can be eroded very fast , if not taken the decison right or invest in non liquid stocks.

PS: although i feel the market will see a new high this year and this fall may be good opportunity to buy, although its tough to time the market but market may see 6500 in years time, coming 2 months may be tough

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X