Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by RP Pune View Post
    Why are you so interested? I can see you've had to pester a few people. Just curious.
    I did it so that anyone looking to buy can benefit from the data. Every buyer would like to know the approximate going rate and negotiating range.

Comment

thahts a sad news for bears :-(

The group already employs over 9,000 IT professionals and another 1,000 will be added in India.

A VW India spokesperson confirmed the centre is expected to be officially inaugurated in November and will house about 500 people in the first stage. Volkswagen India's plant is located at Chakan near Pune. The centre in Hinjewadi, on the western outskirts of Pune, is a "strategic extended workbench of Volkswagen Group IT, set up with an aim to insource group processes and critical technical knowledge", said Sidharth Yadav, Regional CIO - Asia Pacific of the Volkswagen Group.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
        thahts a sad news for bears :-(

The group already employs over 9,000 IT professionals and another 1,000 will be added in India.

A VW India spokesperson confirmed the centre is expected to be officially inaugurated in November and will house about 500 people in the first stage. Volkswagen India's plant is located at Chakan near Pune. The centre in Hinjewadi, on the western outskirts of Pune, is a "strategic extended workbench of Volkswagen Group IT, set up with an aim to insource group processes and critical technical knowledge", said Sidharth Yadav, Regional CIO - Asia Pacific of the Volkswagen Group.

I guess it is a bad news for everyone except the speculators...

Bears cannot buy as rates will stay high. Even if only 15-20 out of this 1000 seats actually end up buying near HJW.

Bulls or existing buyers are going to get 1000 new cars on the HJW road, no matter how many of them actually buy new RE. So its not going to help much.

The only people actually benefiting from HJW increase are the people who are investors (provided they are able to sell)

Comment

Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
          I guess it is a bad news for everyone except the speculators...

Bears cannot buy as rates will stay high. Even if only 15-20 out of this 1000 seats actually end up buying near HJW.

Bulls or existing buyers are going to get 1000 new cars on the HJW road, no matter how many of them actually buy new RE. So its not going to help much.

The only people actually benefiting from HJW increase are the people who are investors (provided they are able to sell)
          That's good news actually.. More cars means more traffic jam...More traffic jam means people will be more prone to stay close or in Hinjewadi to save travel time....more people will rent or buy in Hinjewadi...

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
            I did it so that anyone looking to buy can benefit from the data. Every buyer would like to know the approximate going rate and negotiating range.
            Oh so u doing it for others. That's great.

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
              I feel really bugged if someone unknown keeps on pestering about my purchase price, and give him a really high number. Not a good way to find price trends, especially you are planning to buy there. Ask all other things like water, electricity, proximity of schools/theaters etc, but buying price is private.

If one is really keen on finding recent price trend of any project, all he needs to do is to go to igrmaharashtra.gov.in and find latest IndexII's of that project by giving the name or survey number.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth View Post
                I feel really bugged if someone unknown keeps on pestering about my purchase price, and give him a really high number. Not a good way to find price trends, especially you are planning to buy there. Ask all other things like water, electricity, proximity of schools/theaters etc, but buying price is private.

If one is really keen on finding recent price trend of any project, all he needs to do is to go to igrmaharashtra.gov.in and find latest IndexII's of that project by giving the name or survey number.
                Do you have the exact link for searching index II documents? Not able to find that. Thanks

Comment

Here you go.

https://esearchigr.maharashtra.gov.i.../wfsearch.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth View Post

thats true .... buyers tend to always tell higher price while sellers that they sold for much lower price

Comment

Originally posted by Tangent View Post
                      thats true .... buyers tend to always tell higher price while sellers that they sold for much lower price
                      I would think it is the opposite. Everybody would want to show how ''smart'' they are that they struck a deal for lower than market price while buying and other way round while selling.
                      Wouldn't you?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X