• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by khnavneet View Post
    Possession after 3 years
    Agreement value as per cost sheet 86.90 L
    1321 saleable area as per cost sheet
    I saw the earlier pages where people were keeping this information very confidential for unknown reasons.
    Thanks Navneet, you are a star.

Were you able to negotiate? If yes, what was the range?

You have also indirectly answered a question I always had: Who is buying ~85L 2BHKs in BR? Answer: mostly NRIs or US/UK returnees.

When I hear the kids talks, it is more common to hear American accents than not. My neighbour's daughter is 5 years hold and she has started speaking english with American accent without ever going to the US, she learnt it locally in BR

Comment

No negotiation. Just 200 rs festive discount that BR was offering for Diwali.
      I couldn't buy an apartment in last 4 years thinking the same, why buy an apartment for 60L, now the same apartment is 90L. The matter of fact is though everyone say that property prices are highly inflated and a correction should occur any time soon, in reality prices keep increasing.

Comment

Congratulation Khnavneet..and thanks for sharing the details on the package.

Comment

Originally posted by khnavneet View Post
          Thanks for the inputs. Booked a 2bhk in T19 yesterday. Glad to be a part of BR community.
          Navneet
          Congratulations on booking at BR. Welcome to the community.

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post

When I hear the kids talks, it is more common to hear American accents than not. My neighbour's daughter is 5 years hold and she has started speaking english with American accent without ever going to the US, she learnt it locally in BR
          I like the American accent story. To add, BR also enjoys American customs. We had a huge Halloween celebration on 31st Oct. I must have had some 25-40 kids visit my home for "Trick or Treat".

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post

I like the American accent story. To add, BR also enjoys American customs. We had a huge Halloween celebration on 31st Oct. I must have had some 25-40 kids visit my home for "Trick or Treat".
            ROFL !

I was in Mumbai so missed it. Next you know you will need a US visa to stay at BR

Comment

Hi Ajit,
              I have a flat in B2. which building do u have a flat??
              r they giving possession for B1 and B2 both?

Originally posted by gourjhamar View Post
              Hi all ( specially BRians),

I am going to get possession for my 1 BHK next week, can someone please send me a check list, before taking possession? any suggestion is most welcome.

Thanks in advance,
              Ajit

Comment

Any update on concealing the red pipe from BR? Even after repeated questions via e-mail, we haven't received any response.

Comment

Originally posted by guestfrom80s View Post
                  Any update on concealing the red pipe from BR? Even after repeated questions via e-mail, we haven't received any response.
                  I think someone confirmed earlier that builder will not conceal it. You need to do it yourself later.

Comment

i work in blueridge, a supermarket is likely to open soon in commercial area, i see furniture work going on. once commercial shops open up and good road is constructed between main road & blueridge, it will be best township in pune. but i see at least 10 years to happen that. nonetheless construction quality is good.

Comment

Originally posted by guestfrom80s View Post
                      I got a response that they will revert in a week or two. People are still following up. If we maintain pressure then BR will do something about it. So plz continue your follow up as well.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X