Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Hello Friends,
    Before investing in BR, I would like to know a few things and hope you all can help:

1) What is range for rental income from 1 BHK in BR?
    2) I am looking at investing in 1 BHK Duplex apartment. Are the rents for such duplex apartment higher that normal 1BHK rent?
    3) Are there any tower specific issues or advantages? Or 1BHK in all towers are same?

Thanks in advance!!!! This thread has been very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by gppande View Post
      Hello Friends,
      Before investing in BR, I would like to know a few things and hope you all can help:

1) What is range for rental income from 1 BHK in BR?
      2) I am looking at investing in 1 BHK Duplex apartment. Are the rents for such duplex apartment higher that normal 1BHK rent?
      3) Are there any tower specific issues or advantages? Or 1BHK in all towers are same?

Thanks in advance!!!! This thread has been very helpful.
      I haven't hear of the 1 BHKs being on the rental market yet. So the rental potential is not determined yet.
      The only data point I can give is that the larger 2BHKs go for a rent of 14000. That is with Kitchen cabinets + lights/fans and no other furniture.

Duplex 1 BHKs are a matter of personal choice. Unless a few go on the rental market, it will not be possible to predict rents. For example some may prefer duplex because the higher ceiling gives the feeling of more space. However couples planning kids may not prefer as pregnant ladies wouldn't like to climb stairs. There is no clear cut advantage of duplex to assume higher rent.

To confirm if all 1BHKs are the same, you can refer the floor plans on their website.

Comment

Heard a group of owners discussing yesterday. Seems that a large (more than 6 inch dia) sewage pipe burst in the basement 1 and covered the car parked there with sewage.

Not a sign of good quality material and construction/planning if things start bursting even when all the flats in the building are not sold yet.

Happened a few weeks ago. I must have missed it as the location is at the other/far end from my parking space.

Comment

Does anyone know if there is progress on the new Blue Ridge Golf Club? Last information I have it is pending approval.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2XGOOmTVww

Comment

I heard that gold ball designed is scrapped as design would have reduced the sellable space....

BR management is surely taking customers for a ride...why did they collect club membership if they had no intent to deliver club in next 5-10 years

Comment

Originally posted by Mansa123 View Post
              Does anyone know if there is progress on the new Blue Ridge Golf Club? Last information I have it is pending approval.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2XGOOmTVww
              Originally posted by Baruch View Post
              I heard that gold ball designed is scrapped as design would have reduced the sellable space....

BR management is surely taking customers for a ride...why did they collect club membership if they had no intent to deliver club in next 5-10 years
              Confused. I see people playing golf everyday. Is that not part of the club? Or are we talking of something different here?

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
                Confused. I see people playing golf everyday. Is that not part of the club? Or are we talking of something different here?
                thats just the course...there is one club expected to come between tower-1 & tower 23 which is supposed to have 4 tennis courts....a big swimming pool and many other indoor games+ dining facilities+ banquet etc

work has not even started even though they have collected memberhsip
                Last edited by Baruch; November 10 2014, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Also learnt from a friend that 2bhks in some towers ( in which 5bhks are also there) are paying 6.2 rs PSF as maintenance charges....that’s because

1) this second cluster has some issues ( I guess same which Sudhanshu keep on referring too) which is costing bomb to newly formed RWA

2) as per some legal rules...most of the maintenance charges are being applied at unit level so effectively not much difference between what a 5bhk and 2bhk owner is paying for overall...this turns out to be very costly on PSF basis for a 2bhk

Comment

another major problem is that road via village ( from behind the school) is blocked by villagers so everyone has to come via phase-1 chowk now

in any case...its nightmare to enter the BR in morning when office buses jam the entries…imagine what will happen to society once both SEZs as well as other towers are fully occupied ?

shame that builder is almost killing a beautiful project in his shortsightedness

Comment

Got a mail from Ravikiran / Vishwanath that they cannot provide concealed pipes but they will provide a False Ceiling to cover the pipes. Satisfied to get a reasonable response. Others - plz get a confirmation as well from them over email.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X