Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by hporwal View Post
    the post mentioned that kia is keeping an eye on the project. whats wrong in that.
    Nothing wrong with that man. However, fact is BR will take ages to complete & hence is not a good proposal worth even to keep an eye for. You need to know that there is MPolis as well which is offering better deal than BR.

Man, just check the plight of investors in Magarpatta. It is flooded with investors. Same may be the case in future w.r.t. BR too.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Not too sure why this forum is so judgemental. I like BR and I am keeping a close eye on it. I am not jumping into it right now since I am not in the country - that is why my advice to the other guy to wait and watch - that is what I am doing.

I am not an investor - I intend to go stay there eventually hence the status is important. If only some senior members of this forum were a little less judgemental - it would go a long way in helping some lost souls here.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        Nothing wrong with that man. However, fact is BR will take ages to complete & hence is not a good proposal worth even to keep an eye for. You need to know that there is MPolis as well which is offering better deal than BR.
        I am keeping an eye on Megapolis too - for the past 3 years infact. I used to visit their site once a month and also recently checked out their status pics on Ravi's blog. It is showing a lot of traction. BR however has better location, layout of the flats as compared to Megapolis.

Comment

Originally posted by kia99 View Post
          I am keeping an eye on Megapolis too - for the past 3 years infact. I used to visit their site once a month and also recently checked out their status pics on Ravi's blog. It is showing a lot of traction. BR however has better location, layout of the flats as compared to Megapolis.
          But is have only one connectivity and that is too narrow..

Comment

Not too sure why this forum is so judgemental. I like BR and I am keeping a close eye on it. I am not jumping into it right now since I am not in the country - that is why my advice to the other guy to wait and watch - that is what I am doing.

I am not an investor - I intend to go stay there eventually hence the status is important. If only some senior members of this forum were a little less judgemental - it would go a long way in helping some lost souls here.
            Agreed, BR is good as compare to other projects. I had a talk with BR guys they clearly told me that it possession will be in mid 2014 if someone can wait till then then it is better to invest in this project. as for as location concern, I think balewadi is also not a good place to live as there is not much daily needs shops, transports and hospitals. At least Hingewadi have some hotel, local market, and if you In IT then many IT companies are there.
            I can understand most of the investors are there in BR but at least now Paranjpe has money to complete this project.
            A township project really takes time and nowadays there is some shortage of labour that is also a reason for delay in project.
            And Yes, I am not justifying BR rates.

Comment

Balewadi is still beter than hinjewadi many many times...I think mostly people comes to conclusion that X or Y area is not a gud place beacuse of couple of projects..I do agree that area which is close to Saphhire park and Oorvi in Balewadi has problems related to grocery shops raod etc...but that doent mean that whole balewadi is a problem..projects like elite, aditya, chaitnaya,,park express..supreme palms..etc has all the shops within 2 min walking distance...transportaion ..schools etc everythng..even bakery shops to restraunts as well

I think no of schools are more in that area as compared to hinjewadi...as far as hospital are concerns...time to reach all major hospiatls ..aundh hospitals..etc will be less from balewadi...etc...

Similarly i have seen many people blaming baner pashan link road on the similar lines although only 1-2 projects have those problems but remaing 20+ have no issues..

From broader perspective i think hinjewadi has only traffic and no livable conditons...if Hinjewadi can grow anything like in 4yrs ..expect balewadi to grow more than that..

Originally posted by gourjhamar View Post
              Agreed, BR is good as compare to other projects. I had a talk with BR guys they clearly told me that it possession will be in mid 2014 if someone can wait till then then it is better to invest in this project. as for as location concern, I think balewadi is also not a good place to live as there is not much daily needs shops, transports and hospitals. At least Hingewadi have some hotel, local market, and if you In IT then many IT companies are there.
              I can understand most of the investors are there in BR but at least now Paranjpe has money to complete this project.
              A township project really takes time and nowadays there is some shortage of labour that is also a reason for delay in project.
              And Yes, I am not justifying BR rates.

Comment

i also find balewadi good area, its quite open.

orchid school isnearby (although costly), yes hosptals are far but normal grocery requirement can be fullfilled. DMART, MORE, FOOD Bazaar are in 2 km distace, local grocery shops are there and lot of home delivery options.

Comment

Folks I have some update on BR and its not good. Back in Feb 2009 when I had inquired, the possession for Tower 7 was Mar 2012. Yesterday I heard from a friend who has booked that the tower possession is now Aug 2013! A straight delay of over a year. This doesn't augur well at all for BR. I also noticed that their website isnt carrying any "progress"/status pics of the site anymore. They used to update through photographs every month.

Strangely I also see the going rate there is 4000 (?) now - what is going on with this project?

Comment

This was always going to be the case. At least the good part is it is not a slow death. He is saying upfront saying the delay will be 17 months. I just hope it is 17 months only and it doesn't extend. Some other builders have the habit of saying 3-4 months and the buyer realizes 2 years down the line that the builder meant 3-4 months 7-8 times.

Is anything going to be delivered by March 2012? or the first building will be delivered in Aug 2013? If thats the case, then think of the prudent investor who would have bought in 2007-08 when it was first launched...

Comment

Folks I have some update on BR and its not good. Back in Feb 2009 when I had inquired, the possession for Tower 7 was Mar 2012. Yesterday I heard from a friend who has booked that the tower possession is now Aug 2013! A straight delay of over a year. This doesn't augur well at all for BR. I also noticed that their website isnt carrying any "progress"/status pics of the site anymore. They used to update through photographs every month.

Strangely I also see the going rate there is 4000 (?) now - what is going on with this project?
                      Thanks for the update kia99. With regards BR, this was bound to happen & was discussed here too. The builder has pumped in loads of money from his other projects into this one thinking that he will make loads of money by buying agri land at cheap cost in village, build township & then sell at high rates. Man, this is the delay at this time, imagine then how long will it take for the entire BR to get complete?

Builder getting stuck due is also affecting his other projects like La Cresta, Sopanbaugh.

* PS:- This would mean that those who have taken admission in the BR school will have to make their children travel more by another 17 months. So, rather than walk to school, it would be travel over-night to school .

Starting school before the residential towers are complete are more of a gimmick to pull in more 'bakras' rather than actually deliver the product.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X