Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

I happened to see the overall map of the project on the PSCL site for the first time Blue Ridge Layout | Golf Properties | Township Projects | Luxury homes in Pune | By Paranjape Schemes..

The road side of T9-14 shows a nice large green area with water bodies in the original plan. Now two 12 story IT park towers are being constructed .

People staying on lower floors of Tower 9-12 (road side view) must be getting a lot less light than what they must have imagined if they booked based on the plan still shown on the site.

Comment

Sudashbahu
      The 16.. 17 floors are of t22 and t 23
      The 4 and 5 floors are of t 20 and t 21
      Two towers per block

Comment

Originally posted by brres13 View Post
        Sudashbahu
        The 16.. 17 floors are of t22 and t 23
        The 4 and 5 floors are of t 20 and t 21
        Two towers per block
        You are right. I am exhibiting drunken behaviour

Need to take rest.

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
          You are right. I am exhibiting drunken behaviour

Need to take rest.
          Sudhashbahu,

According to me you are probably doing the best job contributing on this forum.
          Thanks again!

Rahul

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and have decided to purchase a flat in Blueridge. I saw a 3BHK today in T3, the seller is asking 1.1cr and the broker is asking 4% commission (2% from buyer and 2% from seller). The broker said he would bargain them down to 1.07cr if I would pay him 2.2lakh cash. I'm new to India and this seemed very unprofessional. Would anyone be able to tell me what fee I should actually pay the broker. Also what are 3BHKs in T1-T8 going for these days…I've seen ads for between 1.25cr and 1.1cr.

Comment

and may one dare ask why would you be interested in blueridge with buying capacity of 110 million
              Last edited by puser; December 3 2014, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by farmerjoe View Post
                Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and have decided to purchase a flat in Blueridge. I saw a 3BHK today in T3, the seller is asking 1.1cr and the broker is asking 4% commission (2% from buyer and 2% from seller). The broker said he would bargain them down to 1.07cr if I would pay him 2.2lakh cash. I'm new to India and this seemed very unprofessional. Would anyone be able to tell me what fee I should actually pay the broker. Also what are 3BHKs in T1-T8 going for these days…I've seen ads for between 1.25cr and 1.1cr.
                Here are some pointers, for buyers:
                Brokerage is 1% to 0.75% for properties below 1cr, while for properties above 1cr, it is 0.75% to 0.5%. [the brokerage is charged from both sides]

sadly, it is in cash, 50% after the registration papers are signed. and 50% on possession.

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
                  and may one dare ask why would you be interested in blueridge with buying capacity of 110 million
                  +1 man. One can buy at Aundh & proper Baner. Why go to village ?
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
                    Of course you can ask. BTW, its 11 million, not 110 million. I spend 99% of my time at my farm which is outside Pirangut. Personally, I prefer to not live in a flat but I have guests who come from abroad who prefer staying in a flat. I need a place with modern amenities but close to my farm. I've not checked out any projects in Baner or Aundh, but they would be a bit farther from my farm than blueridge. I like the view from some of the blueridge flats (not the golf course view, the mountain/river view). If anyone could recommend some properties in Baner/Aundh, I'd be happy to go have a look.
                    Last edited by farmerjoe; December 5 2014, 01:32 AM.

Comment

check out Lavasa - it matches all your requirements.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X