Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by farmerjoe View Post
    Of course you can ask. BTW, its 11 million, not 110 million. I spend 99% of my time at my farm which is outside Pirangut. Personally, I prefer to not live in a flat but I have guests who come from abroad who prefer staying in a flat. I need a place with modern amenities but close to my farm. I've not checked out any projects in Baner or Aundh, but they would be a bit farther from my farm than blueridge. I like the view from some of the blueridge flats (not the golf course view, the mountain/river view). If anyone could recommend some properties in Baner/Aundh, I'd be happy to go have a look.
    you are at wrong forum if you have any intent to buy...trollers here will tell you that BR is a village...only morons spend 1cr plus for these flats. Buyers lack sense of life and probably suffer from some disorder to live so outside the city

on your query...try finding property directly from buyer ( check online sites)...hire a lawyer instead of a broker…or just visist BR office…they might connect you to potential sellers

most of the owners in BR are white collar workers and as a buyer you will be comfortable with seller's profile so no need of a broker

Comment

Originally posted by farmerjoe View Post
      Of course you can ask. BTW, its 11 million, not 110 million. I spend 99% of my time at my farm which is outside Pirangut. Personally, I prefer to not live in a flat but I have guests who come from abroad who prefer staying in a flat.
      Why not think about booking a nice suite at a 5* hotel when your guests come here ??
      Gives feel of rich flat + cheaper + no strings attached.
      Simple man.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I thought @farmerjoe's question was whether to use brokers or not. His question was not whether he should invest in Blue Ridge. I still do not understand why some of our forum experts want to offer that "extra advice" when not requested.

I see this a lot in India. Is this a cultural thing? I did research on a particular TV model and went to Croma. The sales guy said the same thing - why do you want to buy this particular TV, go for some other model. Similar thing happened at a restaurant in Pune (in fact in Aundh). I ordered a dish and the waiter suggested that I go for another one, which is similar but better than what I selected. I did that thinking I get to try something new & it turned out to be a bad dish.

Similarly, @farmerjoe said "..have decided to purchase a flat in Blueridge". He did not even ask - should I invest in Blue Ridge? And people are already giving a hard time on his/her choice.

Anyways, buying property is not similar to buying a TV or ordering a dish in restaurant, but personally, I don't know why people simply want to enforce their opinions when not even asked for.

@farmerjoe, if you drop in at the Unit A office (towers 1-8), you may get some information on what flats are on resale. There is also a dedicated broker who works with Blue Ridge office & their brokerage is fixed. You should get that information from the Blue Ridge office. And if you go with a direct sale, make sure that all is white.

Good luck !

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
          I thought @farmerjoe's question was whether to use brokers or not. His question was not whether he should invest in Blue Ridge. I still do not understand why some of our forum experts want to offer that "extra advice" when not requested.

Comment

i like blue ridge, a general store has just opened...and vegetable store is also opening. yes its bit far from Hinjewadi and public transport is big issue but nonetheless i see area becoming one of the most desired ones in coming few years (4-5 at least)

Comment

This forum has been reduced to Trollers, who are basically people who cant buy, with volumes of posts to their name. They contribute very little in terms of real value to this forum, simply because of their lack of experience when it comes to actually buying and selling property, be this for personal or investment purposes. they piss on every parade simply because they are so invested in their world view,
              Reminds me of a Bachelor who has never had a relationship in his life, giving martial advice to people with relationship issue, simply because he has read the book women are from venus and men are from mars...

Comment

Originally posted by radicalben View Post
                This forum has been reduced to Trollers, who are basically people who cant buy, with volumes of posts to their name. They contribute very little in terms of real value to this forum, simply because of their lack of experience when it comes to actually buying and selling property, be this for personal or investment purposes. they piss on every parade simply because they are so invested in their world view,
                Reminds me of a Bachelor who has never had a relationship in his life, giving martial advice to people with relationship issue, simply because he has read the book women are from venus and men are from mars...
                Can't agree more! People come to this forum to seek advice from actual buyers while what they get in return is unasked demotivating advice from self claimed experts. Wondering if there is any other platform available where more meaningful discussions are going on.

Comment

Trolls,brokers,negative interest,over positive interests are normal in any forum.
                  One has to discard chaff and move on.
                  There is no project in any part of the world which is perfect.
                  So one chooses the best out of the lot-funds,needs etc should be balanced.
                  Inspite of what some call trolling,this forum has helped me to buy in the last three years.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                    Seems you didn't read his post above which said :-

"If anyone could recommend some properties in Baner/Aundh, I'd be happy to go have a look."

This simply means that he is open to other options also, isn't it ?? Please correct me if I am wrong.

radicalben,

I don't know to whom you had addressed the post but its better not to comment if you don't know the buying capacity or background of other members. It is not at all necessary that one has to buy something just because they can.

khnavneet,

Don't know why speaking against BR means demotivating ?? It will be better if buyers at BR address issues of sewage leakages & functioning of PROPOSED amenities than making hue & cry of those who don't talk in favor BR. You can always have a yahoo group & discuss +ves of project there !!

Man, let people see both the sides of the coin & then take a call. Already builder has fooled lot of buyers here by changing layout, delaying the possession now & then. Now don't pounce on me saying that changed layout is better than previously shown. It maybe true for you but not for all.

Its always better to have an open mind & focus more on the view-points than the person.
                    Last edited by realacres; December 8 2014, 07:43 PM.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

So dear RE expert as per you ( basis your thousand of posts here)

2009 - RE is crap
                      2010 - RE is crap
                      2011 -RE is crap
                      2012 -RE is crap
                      2013 -RE is crap
                      2014-RE is crap
                      2015 - ???

When should one buy ?

Did you ever buy anything in RE in your life ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X