Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by herohiralal View Post
    Megapolis - I dont trust the promoters and it has this weird lease concept plus I dont like the location
    And if I say the same thing about BR, I become pessimistic, mentally unstable, world comes to an end & what not ?? Why have double standards here ??

Also its evident that many members jump in to criticize anti-BR posts & are seen active only on this thread. Why ?? Because they have vested interests.

Just see above, BR is best township but Megapolis is wierd. Now if you say this on Megapolis thread, what do you become ?? Pessimistic ?

The BR thread is completely filled with BIASED people who only want to show good things of the project. They target members rather than the points because they know how builder here has made BAKRA of buyers here. Be it BR or Forest Trails.

And yes, I am mentally retarded person, so why do BR bulls take my posts seriously ??
    Does anyone give any importance of what mental person says ??
    So, just ignore my posts & enjoy your price appreciation (even when infra around remains 3rd class for past several years).

BR bulls,

Always have an open mind, it helps in long run. Man, you never know even a small school going kid sometimes says something which even an adult can't. Learn to respect difference of opinions, and if you don't agree, you can put the reasons for that rather than targeting the poster !!
    Hope to see some more mature posts in coming time from you all. All the best.

Cheers.
    Last edited by realacres; December 14 2014, 01:17 PM.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by farmerjoe View Post
      Of course you can ask. BTW, its 11 million, not 110 million. I spend 99% of my time at my farm which is outside Pirangut. Personally, I prefer to not live in a flat but I have guests who come from abroad who prefer staying in a flat. I need a place with modern amenities but close to my farm. I've not checked out any projects in Baner or Aundh, but they would be a bit farther from my farm than blueridge. I like the view from some of the blueridge flats (not the golf course view, the mountain/river view). If anyone could recommend some properties in Baner/Aundh, I'd be happy to go have a look.
      Folks, sorry for the post not related to Blueridge.

farmerjoe, I need to start cultivating farmland but have no knowledge. I cannot seem to agree with other farmers about what to grow. Would like to connect with you to learn a thing or two about farming...
      Thanks

-----
      BTW, I have bought a flat in BR (T21) and hoping that it gets completed in time.

Comment

A property dealer who specializes in BR has put up an Ad yesterday for 3BHK on 20th floor for Rs 98L on 99acres com

This is the first time I have observed that asking price of Ready-to-move 3BHK in BR is starting below 1 Cr.

In April-May when I was looking out the asking price was approx 1.1 Cr.

The ad even says this is for furnished flat!!! However to be honest I think the "furnished" part could be a copy-paste error by the dealer.
        Last edited by sudhashbahu; December 16 2014, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          And if I say the same thing about BR, I become pessimistic, mentally unstable, world comes to an end & what not ?? Why have double standards here ??

Also its evident that many members jump in to criticize anti-BR posts & are seen active only on this thread. Why ?? Because they have vested interests.

Just see above, BR is best township but Megapolis is wierd. Now if you say this on Megapolis thread, what do you become ?? Pessimistic ?

The BR thread is completely filled with BIASED people who only want to show good things of the project. They target members rather than the points because they know how builder here has made BAKRA of buyers here. Be it BR or Forest Trails.

And yes, I am mentally retarded person, so why do BR bulls take my posts seriously ??
          Does anyone give any importance of what mental person says ??
          So, just ignore my posts & enjoy your price appreciation (even when infra around remains 3rd class for past several years).

BR bulls,

Always have an open mind, it helps in long run. Man, you never know even a small school going kid sometimes says something which even an adult can't. Learn to respect difference of opinions, and if you don't agree, you can put the reasons for that rather than targeting the poster !!
          Hope to see some more mature posts in coming time from you all. All the best.

Cheers.
          How many posts have I put on the megaolis thread talking about pipe burst, layout, parking and water and lease? If I am not a resident of megapolis what value is there by giving my gyan to the residents about normal issues. If those people have decided to buy a house in a scheme which has a lease concept then good for them. I am not going to insult their decision on a daily basis.

U see the difference or like always u have ur own weird logic. I have compared 4 projects and given my best option. Its my personal opinion.

The issue is not about difference of opinion. Its ur problem with accepting that u have been wrong for the last 6 yrs about RE prices so now u have to keep up the facade by projecting just -ve news about Pune RE. That helps no one expect ur own ego. Its that simple. Learn to adapt to the facts or be ready to be forever ridiculed and ignored.

Comment

[

Oh pls. No one is taking u seriously. No one can take u seriously after seeing ur weird logic in play everyday on this forum.

Dont think u r too important. Just cause people spend time squatting a fly should not mean the irritant fly should think that it occupies a big place in peoples lives

Comment

Received the 15th RCC demand for the Tower 23. Seems like the pace has picked up.

Comment

What rent one can expect for the recently completed 1bhk (or 1HB I should say)? Anyone have any clue?

Comment

Originally posted by anikale View Post
                  What rent one can expect for the recently completed 1bhk (or 1HB I should say)? Anyone have any clue?
                  I see many ads on 99 acres com in the range of 10 to 11K per month.

Do research on the common RE sites.

Comment

I request all boarders to take a step back and review if their messages have an appropriate tone.

Let us try to be more friendly even if we may have varying viewpoints.

Comment

+1 man. One can buy at Aundh & proper Baner. Why go to village ?
                      Sudhanshu,

Check again last few pages

Highlighting this for your consumption...hope you have a sense of how not so nice discussion gets started in first place

he calls a place where 2 lakh people are working a village and IREF calls him honorary moderator...sure this is a weird world

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X