• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
    Jannat kahin hai to yahin hai

Blue Ridge guys are the most motivated lot on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by RP Pune View Post

Blue Ridge guys are the most motivated lot on this forum
      Because career BR-bashers are relentlessly busy being intelligent and wrong.
      Last edited by Superduper; December 23 2014, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by getrahulmore View Post
        I lost an opportunity to book there...
        Feeling so sad....
        Do they have any new tower or new bookings coming up ?
        but the price is really a deterrant factor 93 lakhs !!

Please let me know if there is anything in resale for 80 lakhs..

Thanks
        Rahul
        there is no opportunity loss...in last 2.5 years...prices have gone up at less than FD rate so you are better off by not buying....dont see prices running away any time soon

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
          there is no opportunity loss...in last 2.5 years...prices have gone up at less than FD rate so you are better off by not buying....dont see prices running away any time soon
          Yes and apart from this, BR remains one of the highest density project, thanks to the fact that builder has retained all open spaces for himself with literally no free open spaces for buyers here.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
            Because career BR-bashers are relentlessly busy being intelligent and wrong.
            Happy to see that there is at least some people in Pune who are happy wit what is being provided to them by the builder

Kuch to baat hai Mr Paranjape me

Comment

Originally posted by Sj2013 View Post
              If you want enjoy pre independence era purchase a flat in BR or MP. You will get fair idea of "British Raj".

Any voice against management will be pressed. Only good part is you won't get jail. Normally this is true most of the builders. But most builders will leave after doing so called completion but this case of MP, LR and BR and other townships of kind, they are there forever ruling the entire lifetime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
              Today read ravi k's latest blog and remembered my old post about township management and freedom of the owner. http://ravikarandeekarsblog.blogspot...India.html?m=1

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                And if I say the same thing about BR, I become pessimistic, mentally unstable, world comes to an end & what not ?? Why have double standards here ??

Also its evident that many members jump in to criticize anti-BR posts & are seen active only on this thread. Why ?? Because they have vested interests.

Just see above, BR is best township but Megapolis is wierd. Now if you say this on Megapolis thread, what do you become ?? Pessimistic ?

The BR thread is completely filled with BIASED people who only want to show good things of the project. They target members rather than the points because they know how builder here has made BAKRA of buyers here. Be it BR or Forest Trails.

And yes, I am mentally retarded person, so why do BR bulls take my posts seriously ??
                Does anyone give any importance of what mental person says ??
                So, just ignore my posts & enjoy your price appreciation (even when infra around remains 3rd class for past several years).

BR bulls,

Always have an open mind, it helps in long run. Man, you never know even a small school going kid sometimes says something which even an adult can't. Learn to respect difference of opinions, and if you don't agree, you can put the reasons for that rather than targeting the poster !!
                Hope to see some more mature posts in coming time from you all. All the best.

Cheers.

If BR does not have a lease concept, then it has Special Township act (where the government, before being voted out, even passed an amendment reducing percentage of open spaces to be provided by builder ).
                It means you are basically just a glorified tenant in BR even if you buy here. Everything is in control of builder (who forms a township authority). I have heard lot of complaints from residents of Magarpatta and Amanora (both are STA townships).

Both megapolis and BR are a big NO. In fact, almost all schemes in Hinjewadi are either leased or they are STA townships.

Comment

Originally posted by herohiralal View Post
                  "experts" think that Indian RE has to be perfect before one can invest in it. The whole country might be crap - roads, education, quality of life, inflation etc etc - but somehow RE has to be above all of those issues and provide 150% satisfaction. So does not matter if

Pipe burst in BR - end of world. Project is worthless.
                  Change in layout - beyond belief. Project has -ve worth
                  No groceries store - people will die of starvation. Paranjape should just stop the project and return money to buyers with 20% interest
                  The way I look at it.

Pipe burst - it happens sometimes.. lets get it fixed. Fine with that.
                  No groceries store nearby - Okay I will go to the store on main road and buy.
                  Change in layout - Absolute NO ! Unacceptable ! Return the money !

It does not have to provide 150%. Hero Hiralaljee, bahut jyada bol rahe ho 150% satisfacction. Agar 80% bhi de diya to I will buy. Even after reducing your own expectations, you will not find many good properties.

Comment

I have observed several variations between what is said in the initial Agreements of the flats and the actual facilities provided. This may have been done with the concurrence of the initial buyers, but it would be great if existing owners can throw some light on this so that it may benefit future buyers of resale flats to reconcile the differences.

Annexure E says that societies will have music room with instruments. This does not exist

Annexure J says that there will be Video Door Phone facility. There is no door phone for individual flats. Video exists for main lobby entrance and basement entrances.

Annexure J says that kitchen will have exhaust provision. There is no provision, unless the kitchen window is supposed to represent the exhaust system.

Annexure C only mentions a golf driving range and not the additional golf course that is presently seen. In addition, the master plan for the township shows Bungalows in the place of the current golf course. Is there a plan to convert the golf course to a bungalow society or additional towers in future?

Comment

Dropping Amenities and changing layout seems rampant malpractice across Pune. What surprises me the most is that as far as builder is concerned promises made in sales deed holds no value. The focus of builder ( big or small ) is to make the layout more attractive to the latest tower going for pre-launch. So they keep changing layout every year without ever bothering to inform/verify with existing buyers. We are facing similar issue at 24K Allura with KP. Here also the common amenity area plan has undergone several revisions

So we decided to do something about it. All the owners got together with agreement copies and Anx "A" and sales brochure they had got at the time of buying. Now here is the funny part. When we sat together we realized that list of amenities were different in different agreements..And don't even ask about variations in different sales brochure master plan. The new towers were marked at different places in different master plans. Now if this is what we get in the Luxury project of one of the biggest builders in Pune, god save us.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X